Joey barton for rm?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mark the red » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:15 pm

come on gary, what is the problem? i just think that people on this board take things a little too seriously.  its only a forum.  i think that adding a bit of depth and quality to your arguement is fine, but stu is very aggrogant and rude in his approach to other people as he takes the view that he knows everything.
i f**king love leon mc, what a lad
mark the red

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:20 pm

mark the red wrote:come on gary, what is the problem? i just think that people on this board take things a little too seriously.  its only a forum.  i think that adding a bit of depth and quality to your arguement is fine, but stu is very aggrogant and rude in his approach to other people as he takes the view that he knows everything.

you're right about it only being a forum....people don't have to agree with what everyone else says....but they don't have to get abusive either.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:46 am

Stu says barton is possibly slightly better than gerrard technically.:D :p

Well, technically (how can i put this) your a dick. You come out with some good stuff but that line is totallt absurd, joey is good but gerrard is in that world class league that the the carra thread you opened is in.

Stu dont reply to try and justify yourself on that cos you'll look even more stupid. Thats up there with hansens " you wont win anything with kids" remark.:p
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:39 pm

joey barton is :censored: we dont need him as long as we got the man stevie g
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:52 pm

BOODIDDY wrote:Stu says barton is possibly slightly better than gerrard technically.:D :p

Well, technically (how can i put this) your a dick. You come out with some good stuff but that line is totallt absurd, joey is good but gerrard is in that world class league that the the carra thread you opened is in.

Stu dont reply to try and justify yourself on that cos you'll look even more stupid. Thats up there with hansens " you wont win anything with kids" remark.:p

Commenting on something you know nothing about.

I've said it a million times.

Gerrard is by far a better player.

I'm never going to dispute that.

I can use another example, Redknapp and Barton. Who's the better player? For me Barton by a mile. Better technically Redknapp by quite a bit, Redknapp and Gerrard... again Redknapp. Redknapp was a good player at best, not even class, Gerrard is WORLD CLASS!

Just because a player is world class doesn't mean every part of there game is better than everyone elses. I've used the example of Danny Murphy, his weight of through ball passes and ability to spot a pass is better than Gerrard's, Gerrard is by far better alround, but Murphy has those abilities on him without question.

Barton's weight of pass is better than Gerrard's, his first touch is as good, his ability to strike a ball is very similar and his technical style aswell as ability is very similar. Barton shades it simply on his weight of short passes and the ability to play accurate moving balls. His passes are ALWAYS easy to control, Gerrard's often aren't.

Gerrard isn't world class at everything, infact he's world class at hardly anything (maybe one or two) but he has 7 or 8 top class attributes and alot of other excellent/very good ones. In the very good attributes, i'm saying certain players in the league who are excellent players ARE MARGINALLY BETTER, I'm not making myself look stupid, i'm putting across what i can see and my judgement of a very good player.

I garentee if he moves to Arsenal or someone like that ALOT of people will change there opinions of him, just like in the past they have with Carragher, Baros and Finnan, the amount of stick i've took in the past for saying Carragher and Finnan are good players and that Baros should be sold is laughable, especially considering now Baros has been sold and Finnan and Carragher are getting the recognition they deserve... Still, i guess i just guessed how good they were... :no
115-1073096938

Postby Gerry.Adams » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:07 pm

Fowler

Gerrard

kewell         Alonso Barton     Gonzales

Riise         Agger   Carra          Finnan

Reina

I agree with with Stu , Steven G is world class but isnt a Ronaldinho. he is world class because he never gives in , can play unreal passes the majority of the time  and has a lethal shot  most of all he has more energy than his competitors- he is Roy Keane ten years ago but is even better.

Barton would add to our team because he is quite similar, id love a team of Bartons Gerrards Carra Fowler complimented with  talented foreigners

Final word , i think Barton would be a nice bit of business if Rafa could pull it off
Gerry.Adams

Postby redmikey » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:19 pm

How the feck has this even had two replies ?

joey barton you are havin a laugh compared to xabi or sg . some threads get to much attention.

what about titus bramble for centre back ???? feck off with cr@p players he maybe a scoucer but he will never be good enough to wear a red strip.
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:19 am

stu_the_red wrote:
mark the red wrote:proper whoppas thread.  i think barton is too much of a loose cannon to be considered by rafa, the way he has acted at city is disgusting, the way they have stood by him over all the aggro he has caused, attacking some YTS lad with a cigar, breaking richard dunn's foot as well while barneying in thailand. the lad is trouble and for me he is not an improvement on anything we have in our midfield and would only be a fringe/rotation player when you think of us having gerrard, xabi alonso, momo sissoko, hamman who do a similar job and play a similar role to what he does.

i think barton will get found out at a big club, i dont think he is good enough to be considered for us or even the mancs.  although he is a battler and gives his all, and i respect as a player for that, but for liverpool he will rock the boat

Good player he is. Mark you're wrong about his ability mate. Simple as that, technically and tactically he's as good if not SLIGHTLY better than Gerrard.

However his attitude's a disgrace and physically he's average at best. He's also never in a million years a right sided midfielder, he's a central midfielder.

better than Gerrard?  i never read all this thread....but this comment has to go up there with your remarks about Sutton being one of England's best striker.  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Robbie Fowler is Back » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:12 am

this is a funny topic!

It was so obvious that the only reason Scouser Barton put in a transfer request, was because he thought he would get signed by Liverpool, as he watched Robbie come back to the Pool on a free, and he was only on the fringe of procedings at Man City at the time.

The difference was, as Barton didn't seem to realise, he  put in his request 24 hours before the deadline was due ,but he hasn't scored 171 goals for LFC.

LFC fans on here Saying shall we sign him has got to be a joke. we have enough midfielders.

!

:laugh:
Robbie Fowler is Back

Postby Robbie Fowler is Back » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:14 am

Gerry.Adams wrote:Fowler

Gerrard

kewell         Alonso Barton     Gonzales

Riise         Agger   Carra          Finnan

Reina

I agree with with Stu , Steven G is world class but isnt a Ronaldinho. he is world class because he never gives in , can play unreal passes the majority of the time  and has a lethal shot  most of all he has more energy than his competitors- he is Roy Keane ten years ago but is even better.

Barton would add to our team because he is quite similar, id love a team of Bartons Gerrards Carra Fowler complimented with  talented foreigners

Final word , i think Barton would be a nice bit of business if Rafa could pull it off

You fool.
Robbie Fowler is Back

Postby Robbie Fowler is Back » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:15 am

stu_the_red wrote:
BOODIDDY wrote:Stu says barton is possibly slightly better than gerrard technically.:D :p

Commenting on something you know nothing about.

I've said it a million times.

Gerrard is by far a better player.

I'm never going to dispute that.

I can use another example, Redknapp and Barton. Who's the better player? For me Barton by a mile. Better technically Redknapp by quite a bit, Redknapp and Gerrard... again Redknapp. Redknapp was a good player at best, not even class, Gerrard is WORLD CLASS!

Just because a player is world class doesn't mean every part of there game is better than everyone elses. I've used the example of Danny Murphy, his weight of through ball passes and ability to spot a pass is better than Gerrard's, Gerrard is by far better alround, but Murphy has those abilities on him without question.

Barton's weight of pass is better than Gerrard's, his first touch is as good, his ability to strike a ball is very similar and his technical style aswell as ability is very similar. Barton shades it simply on his weight of short passes and the ability to play accurate moving balls. His passes are ALWAYS easy to control, Gerrard's often aren't.

Gerrard isn't world class at everything, infact he's world class at hardly anything (maybe one or two) but he has 7 or 8 top class attributes and alot of other excellent/very good ones. In the very good attributes, i'm saying certain players in the league who are excellent players ARE MARGINALLY BETTER, I'm not making myself look stupid, i'm putting across what i can see and my judgement of a very good player.

I garentee if he moves to Arsenal or someone like that ALOT of people will change there opinions of him, just like in the past they have with Carragher, Baros and Finnan, the amount of stick i've took in the past for saying Carragher and Finnan are good players and that Baros should be sold is laughable, especially considering now Baros has been sold and Finnan and Carragher are getting the recognition they deserve... Still, i guess i just guessed how good they were... :no

well how come Joey isn't going to the world cup then?

if that was the case Sven would have spotted it ages ago.
It's not even close.

:laugh:
Robbie Fowler is Back

Postby neil » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:20 am

'Robbie Fowler is Back ' appears pretty familiar.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Robbie Fowler is Back » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:33 am

neil wrote:'Robbie Fowler is Back ' appears pretty familiar.

Yes i scored 171 goals for you, don't you remember?
Robbie Fowler is Back

Postby GOAT » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:24 am

Robbie Fowler is Back wrote:

Yes i scored 171 goals for you, don't you remember?

ugh who the fudge is this wind up merchant this time you make me sick. shouldnt you be fast asleep at this time kid?
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:17 am

Mmmm... the names John Barnes, The Nancy Boys, Luis Garcia and Hustler spring to mind aswell as dipshit, w@nker, dickhead and sad :censored: who can't take a hint, can't take rejection and consistently seeks attention.
115-1073096938

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion