Job too big for Rodgers?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Is the job too big for Rodgers and last season was a flash in the pan down to Suarez carrying us?

Yes
55%
No
36%
Not sure
9%

Total votes : 78

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:04 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:36 pm wrote:
Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:14 pm wrote:

Can you tell me exactly what BR has done to deserve the abuse he is been given on here ?

Too much' Danish Red' in that question for me to provide an answer that would register enough (given your renowned limited capacity to listen to anyone else )for you to
step down fella. Add to that I made a promise not to talk about the man after making my feelings more than apparent ,and it seems to be working thus far.

As regards Rafa and Kenny ,well the simple answer is they merited a spirited defence !

I believe it's extremely hypociritical for someone to preach about support previous managers then the critise people who support the current manager. Shows the fickle nature of the modern "fan"
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:12 pm

"And as for your review - is it 8 months it been going on now ?!"

You may or my not have worked at a large organisation, but let me tell you, a top down review does not take 1 or 2 months, it takes time. The review is deep and looking at every (and I mean every) aspect of the club from commercial / advertising (that is why they are looking to sell naming rights to the stands), to recruitment, playing staff, coaches, manager, FFP and the list goes on and on. The footballing side and the on field aspects is just one area being looked at. Many changes have already been made since the start of the review, but those changes won't be apparent because they are behind the scenes and not to do with what happens on the pitch.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:04 pm wrote:I believe it's extremely hypociritical for someone to preach about support previous managers then the critise people who support the current manager. Shows the fickle nature of the modern "fan"

Joined on 13th June...... Calls himself buck Rodgers.

Comes on board and defends Rodgers at all cost.

You know what ? Only the f**k manure & chel$hit fans wants Rodgers to stay as our manager. Who do you support ?
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:04 pm wrote:I believe it's extremely hypociritical for someone to preach about support previous managers then the critise people who support the current manager. Shows the fickle nature of the modern "fan"

Its not just the new breed of fan though is it Benny ? Or do you wear ear muffs at Anfield  ???  Anyway you believe what you like lad ,it has little relevance.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Looking and sounding more and more like Benny the noon  :nod
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:12 pm wrote:"And as for your review - is it 8 months it been going on now ?!"

You may or my not have worked at a large organisation, but let me tell you, a top down review does not take 1 or 2 months, it takes time. The review is deep and looking at every (and I mean every) aspect of the club from commercial / advertising (that is why they are looking to sell naming rights to the stands), to recruitment, playing staff, coaches, manager, FFP and the list goes on and on. The footballing side and the on field aspects is just one area being looked at. Many changes have already been made since the start of the review, but those changes won't be apparent because they are behind the scenes and not to do with what happens on the pitch.

Sorry but it's rubbish - there has been no review beyond the end of season annual review that has happened every single year on the playing side of the club

The financial review took place in Feb and completed before the end of March

There was a need to look at the scouting when the head analyst and overseas scout left to go to Villa just after the transfer window closed

But the club has not been doing this top to bottom review you keep going on about and have done for months now
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Buck Rodgers » Jun 13th, '15, 15:25 wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:12 pm wrote:"And as for your review - is it 8 months it been going on now ?!"

Sorry but it's rubbish - there has been no review beyond the end of season annual review that has happened every single year on the playing side of the club

There was a need to look at the scouting when the head analyst and overseas scout left to go to Villa just after the transfer window closed

But the club has not been doing this top to bottom review you keep going on about and have done for months now

:D  :D  :D , oh, ok then......shows how much you know.......just leave it lad.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:34 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:18 pm wrote:
Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:04 pm wrote:I believe it's extremely hypociritical for someone to preach about support previous managers then the critise people who support the current manager. Shows the fickle nature of the modern "fan"

Its not just the new breed of fan though is it Benny ? Or do you wear ear muffs at Anfield  ???  Anyway you believe what you like lad ,it has little relevance.

No need for earmuffs it's quite clear to hear the rubbish and the same people spouting the same rubbish where the ones silent last season and cheering for Kenny when he was last in charge and they will cheer the same until he is back in charge - some still have him as our saviour or Rafa - forgetting that they both finished lower than BR has just finished

It's quite clear that someone will never be happen until who they want is manager regardless of results
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:28 pm wrote:
Buck Rodgers » Jun 13th, '15, 15:25 wrote:

:D  :D  :D , oh, ok then......shows how much you know.......just leave it lad.

Then prove that the review has been going on and is still going on ?
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:43 pm

The_Rock » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:18 pm wrote:
Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:04 pm wrote:I believe it's extremely hypociritical for someone to preach about support previous managers then the critise people who support the current manager. Shows the fickle nature of the modern "fan"

Joined on 13th June...... Calls himself buck Rodgers.

Comes on board and defends Rodgers at all cost.

You know what ? Only the f**k manure & chel$hit fans wants Rodgers to stay as our manager. Who do you support ?

Defend BR at all costs ? Can you read back through my posts that show that ?

What I have said is that no manager should ever get the abuse that BR is getting - it's disrespectful and shows a clear lack of class - something that you don't normally expect from Liverpool fans

We took pride in our ability to stick together as a family through thick and thin and supported our own

The abuse was left to oppo fans
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:44 pm

"Then prove that the review has been going on and is still going on ?"

:D  :D  :D  Danish or Benny, you really are getting tedious......why do you want prove, what are you going to do with said prove? just leave it!  or write a letter to FSG asking them to explain it to you, i haven't got the time.  I'll say no more on the matter, except, the review is still going on  :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:44 pm wrote:"Then prove that the review has been going on and is still going on ?"

:D  :D  :D  Danish or Benny, you really are getting tedious......why do you want prove, what are you going to do with said prove? just leave it!  or write a letter to FSG asking them to explain it to you, i haven't got the time.  I'll say no more on the matter, except, the review is still going on  :D

Ok will await the results of said review - have a feeling could be waiting a very long time.
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:34 pm wrote:No need for earmuffs it's quite clear to hear the rubbish and the same people spouting the same rubbish where the ones silent last season and cheering for Kenny when he was last in charge and they will cheer the same until he is back in charge - some still have him as our saviour or Rafa - forgetting that they both finished lower than BR has just finished

It's quite clear that someone will never be happen until who they want is manager regardless of results

Are you for real ?

You're actually comparing our current managers achievements at LFC with those of  Kenny Dalglish and Rafa Benitez   ?  :laugh:

forgetting that they both finished lower than BR has just finished

:no , maybe we're just remembering that with us they actually won something !   :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:29 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:03 pm wrote:
Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:34 pm wrote:No need for earmuffs it's quite clear to hear the rubbish and the same people spouting the same rubbish where the ones silent last season and cheering for Kenny when he was last in charge and they will cheer the same until he is back in charge - some still have him as our saviour or Rafa - forgetting that they both finished lower than BR has just finished

Are you for real ?

You're actually comparing our current managers achievements at LFC with those of  Kenny Dalglish and Rafa Benitez   ?  :laugh:

:no , maybe we're just remembering that with us they actually won something !   :p

Rafa in his last season finished 7th

Kenny in his last season finished 8th

BR over the last three seasons finished 7th , 2nd and 6th

Why does BR get abuse and constant critisim and demands for sacking when in the league he has moved us forward
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:29 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:03 pm wrote:

Are you for real ?

Rafa in his last season finished 7th

Kenny in his last season finished 8th

BR over the last three seasons finished 7th , 2nd and 6th

Why does BR get abuse and constant critisim and demands for sacking when in the league he has moved us forward

:laugh:

"BR over the last three seasons finished 7th , 2nd and 6th "

Considering the money LFC have spent over the last three seasons it takes some f*cking spin to call going from 7th to 6th as  moving us forward !

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion