Job too big for Rodgers?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Is the job too big for Rodgers and last season was a flash in the pan down to Suarez carrying us?

Yes
55%
No
36%
Not sure
9%

Total votes : 78

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:12 pm

LFC1990 » Jun 12th, '15, 16:08 wrote:
Unless LFC lower the asking price, he's (Balo) all but staying

Do you get all your info from ED001 at liverpool-rumours.co.uk ??

No, I don't use that site, though have flicked through once in a while

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:12 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Jun 12th, '15, 16:08 wrote:
Unless LFC lower the asking price, he's (Balo) all but staying

Do you get all your info from ED001 at liverpool-rumours.co.uk ??

No, I don't use that site, though have flicked through once in a while

Come on Kash ?

You even use the eaxact same wording as him in regards to Balotelli and about the Kovacic deal and about Origi being voted into the worst 11 in france

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Mate, Origi stuff is all over the press, Balo stuff has been going on for ages and is plain to see what is going on, and Kovacic deal is the info that i get from mates close to the club. Btw, How do you know i'm not Ed001

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:34 pm

its not what you say its the way you say it

You use the exact wording like you have copied and pasted

You may well be however Ed001 is a die hard Chelsea fan  :Oo:

Look im not fussed if thats where you get your stories its just that site is known for its unreliability

When BR was appointed they said there was no chance

When Balotelli came in they said he had agreed a deal with Juventus

When Suarez was leaving they said he was commited to the club

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:52 pm

LFC1990 » Jun 12th, '15, 16:34 wrote:its not what you say its the way you say it

You use the exact wording like you have copied and pasted

You may well be however Ed001 is a die hard Chelsea fan  :Oo:

Look im not fussed if thats where you get your stories its just that site is known for its unreliability

When BR was appointed they said there was no chance

When Balotelli came in they said he had agreed a deal with Juventus

When Suarez was leaving they said he was commited to the club

Think the Chelski fan is ED002, ED001 is deffo Liverpool.

I know about the site, but as i said, i don't really use it apart from flicking through now and then.  Mate, I don't do things like copy and paste, if wordings etc are similar, then so be it. I get info from people that are close to the club., that's all I can say.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Buck Rodgers » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Have read the forum a few times since I was on here and I have to say none of the info you have provided is anything beyond what was already in the media anyway - haven't you said there has been a review going on - for about 6-12 months now. It's all nonsense

Some of the stuff been said about players purchased is laughable

The window isn't open yet and BR has brought in a very good centre mid who has already proven himself in the prem and also added a very talented bright young striker plus a back up keeper all for the sum of £6mil

Plenty further players will leave and others will arrive and end of August will be the time to make judgments

Also some of the stuff aimed towards our manager is disgraceful to read from supposed Liverpool fans ?'!

What's happens with our fan base when we start acting like Chelsea fans with the insults towards each other and towards our own manager ?!?!?

Yes he is naive , yes he is still learning and yes he has made mistakes but unless I'm mistaken for the last 30 years I have been a fan we got behind our own and backed them - we allowed the mancs and bitters to throw the derogatory comments towards our players and managers

BR may not end up being the manager to win us the league and challenge regulary but he is rebuilding a base that eroded away under the two Cowboys and we need to be as one as club whilst we build both on the pitch and off it

As the famous Shanks said - if you can't support us during the bad times then don't be around for the good times ( or words to that affect )

I have no idea that my account won't last long until kicked off but I hope a great deal of people on here don't ever go to the ground because it's not the support our club needs
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Buck Rodgers » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 pm wrote:Have read the forum a few times since I was on here and I have to say none of the info you have provided is anything beyond what was already in the media anyway - haven't you said there has been a review going on - for about 6-12 months now. It's all nonsense

The window isn't open yet and BR has brought in a very good centre mid who has already proven himself in the prem and also added a very talented bright young striker plus a back up keeper all for the sum of £6mil

Plenty further players will leave and others will arrive and end of August will be the time to make judgments

Also some of the stuff aimed towards our manager is disgraceful to read from supposed Liverpool fans ?'!

What's happens with our fan base when we start acting like Chelsea fans with the insults towards each other and towards our own manager ?!?!?

Yes he is naive , yes he is still learning and yes he has made mistakes but unless I'm mistaken for the last 30 years I have been a fan we got behind our own and backed them - we allowed the mancs and bitters to throw the derogatory comments towards our players and managers

BR may not end up being the manager to win us the league and challenge regulary but he is rebuilding a base that eroded away under the two Cowboys and we need to be as one as club whilst we build both on the pitch and off it

As the famous Shanks said - if you can't support us during the bad times then don't be around for the good times ( or words to that affect )

I have no idea that my account won't last long until kicked off but I hope a great deal of people on here don't ever go to the ground because it's not the support our club needs

Good post Buck and welcome to the forum mate
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:08 pm

leeroy74 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:43 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:35 am wrote:We need to oust this tarmac laying fraudster pronto before he ruin's us  :nod  4 years in and we are raiding bargain bins  :angry: 

Throw yourself under a bus brendan  :nod

what a horrible little ***** you are.  :no

:laugh:  :rasp ha ha ha
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Buck Rodgers » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:15 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:08 pm wrote:
leeroy74 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:43 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:35 am wrote:We need to oust this tarmac laying fraudster pronto before he ruin's us  :nod  4 years in and we are raiding bargain bins  :angry: 

Throw yourself under a bus brendan  :nod

what a horrible little ***** you are.  :no

:laugh:  :rasp ha ha ha

It's actually a shocking thing to say about our manager as well as derogatory towards the Irish

Nothing funny about it
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Mikz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Im pretty sure a few fans have called him worse.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Buck Rodgers » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Mikz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:23 pm wrote:Im pretty sure a few fans have called him worse.

And they are just as bad

We didn't insult Kenny , Shanks , Bob , Joe or GH and we don't throw insults at our current manager - that's not the way we should act - should have a lot more respect and dignity.

Modern football - modern fans , it's a sad state
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Mikz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:42 pm

No they usually dont insult men who know what theyre doing.

More money involved now,  people are people nomatter who they are fans of.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:13 am

Buck Rodgers » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:29 pm wrote:
Mikz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:23 pm wrote:Im pretty sure a few fans have called him worse.

And they are just as bad

We didn't insult Kenny , Shanks , Bob , Joe or GH and we don't throw insults at our current manager - that's not the way we should act - should have a lot more respect and dignity.

Modern football - modern fans , it's a sad state

You seem to have conveniently swerved Hodgson there fella ,is it just coincidental or are you just being tactful  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:55 am

Buck Rodgers » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 pm wrote:Have read the forum a few times since I was on here and I have to say none of the info you have provided is anything beyond what was already in the media anyway - haven't you said there has been a review going on - for about 6-12 months now. It's all nonsense

Good post
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Buck Rodgers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:27 am

Mikz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:42 pm wrote:No they usually dont insult men who know what theyre doing.

More money involved now,  people are people nomatter who they are fans of.

Poor excuse - what does money have to do with showing our own manager common decency and respect - BR has done nothing to deserve the abuse

And Hodgson never received the abuse that BR gets

You would think BR had us relegated not in an average higher position in the league than in recent years

It's pathetic
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion