Job too big for Rodgers?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Is the job too big for Rodgers and last season was a flash in the pan down to Suarez carrying us?

Yes
55%
No
36%
Not sure
9%

Total votes : 78

Postby damjan193 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:50 pm

leeroy74 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:15 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:36 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:19 am wrote:and EMre Can probably thought he was going to play as a midfielder instead of a rb

Milner will play central.

I think we might have a few more in's and outs before we can safely state as fact the position of a player. unless you know different?

Makes sense though. I doubt we've offered him more money than City have and we can't even offer him CL football. We must have given him something to get him here and a standard place in central midfield sounds very likely.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Reg » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:47 am wrote:Lines busy, I think RBG and Eds got there first.

Oh Reggie  you're such a wag ,and the above side splitter is exactly the type of quick witted riposte to the people who say you lose your humour
when you leave Liverpool.  :D

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:28 am

Looks like you're feeling the heat there RGB...... what happened to your sense of humour soft lad?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:29 am

There was me under the impression I requested the whereabouts of yours first fella ,as regards mine ,its still 'as far as I'm aware' intact just plainly not as amusing
when its coloured with the truth ....That said, we will all need a degree of humour in quelling the impact of the hand FSG have dealt us ,so you dear boy will need
to swot up some.  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:35 am

We do matey, we do.  :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 am

We need to oust this tarmac laying fraudster pronto before he ruin's us  :nod  4 years in and we are raiding bargain bins  :angry: 

Throw yourself under a bus brendan  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 am

red till i die!! » Jun 12th, '15, 10:35 wrote:We need to oust this tarmac laying fraudster pronto before he ruin's us  :nod  4 years in and we are raiding bargain bins  :angry: 

RTID, these purchases are not from bargain bins, nope, it's worst than that, it's actually rock-bottom basement bucket. One would have to dig really deep (almost to the core of the earth) to find these players  :(

Also, from whati understand, the strikers bit is done. So we now have Origi, Ings, Lambert, Balo and Sturridge. What a strike force..............Origi is not ready for one thing. Lambert won't really get a chance under BR, Balo is trouble.  What do you think, an email/petition to FSG asking them to do the right thing!

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby maguskwt » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:34 am

Origi is not ready... And yet he played as the starting striker for Belgium at the world cup. Talk about doom and gloom...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:35 am

Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 am wrote:
red till i die!! » Jun 12th, '15, 10:35 wrote:We need to oust this tarmac laying fraudster pronto before he ruin's us  :nod  4 years in and we are raiding bargain bins  :angry: 

RTID, these purchases are not from bargain bins, nope, it's worst than that, it's actually rock-bottom basement bucket. One would have to dig really deep (almost to the core of the earth) to find these players  :(

Also, from whati understand, the strikers bit is done. So we now have Origi, Ings, Lambert, Balo and Sturridge. What a strike force..............Origi is not ready for one thing. Lambert won't really get a chance under BR, Balo is trouble.  What do you think, an email/petition to FSG asking them to do the right thing!

Wow, if we are going in with those set of strikers next season,  we are in trouble. Surely Lambert will move. Also must be looking to shift Balotelli on although that will be a harder task
Doeboy

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:55 am

maguskwt » Jun 12th, '15, 11:34 wrote:Origi is not ready... And yet he played as the starting striker for Belgium at the world cup. Talk about doom and gloom...

And don't forget he was voted into the worst 11 in France this season.  He really isn't ready for the EPL.
Last edited by Kash_Mountain on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:56 am

Doeboy » Jun 12th, '15, 11:35 wrote:
Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 am wrote:

Wow, if we are going in with those set of strikers next season,  we are in trouble. Surely Lambert will move. Also must be looking to shift Balotelli on although that will be a harder task

Unless LFC lower the asking price, he's (Balo) all but staying.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:14 pm

Kash_Mountain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 am wrote:

Its frustrating that the first business we do is in this market and with such relentless pursuit. We needed a top striker and we got ings. We needed a top mid and we got milner. we needed proper competition for mingolet or an improvement and we got bogdan.  If all the rumors are to be believed just like the rest  :D then whatever money we have will go on benteke  :laugh:

I doubt we are finished this window as we reportedly have 30 mil + sales in the kitty so we could pull off something yet. Sterling is sure to go and if we can get rid of the duds then we could have a sizeable pot. God only knows what they will blow it on but so far it looks every bit like the same old shyte.

I also think rodgers days are numbered, He might not even survive the summer and if he does the pressure to deliver will be immense. As to why they haven't canned him i'l never know as it could derail the season before its started. I think they know fine well the majority of the fanbase want him gone.

They are the ones who also need to go if they don't sort this shyte out. We are becoming a joke under their ownership. Doubt it will be an easy task getting this lot to sell up  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:43 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:35 am wrote:We need to oust this tarmac laying fraudster pronto before he ruin's us  :nod  4 years in and we are raiding bargain bins  :angry: 

what a horrible little ***** you are.  :no
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:55 pm

The signings are frustrating but we've got to start appreciating what is going on at our club.
LFC cannot financially compete and are looking at strategies to raise funds which will make us more competitive. One of which just happens to be signing half decent professionals who are out of contract. Thus making it possible to make money on the re-selling of the player 2-3 seasons down the line. THIS IS FRUSTRATING to supporters who aspires to win big trophies!

However, this is not FSG's fault. They didn't buy a club that was at the peak of European football. They also didn't allow the club to slip away only 10 years after winning Europe's most elite competition. So the blame does not lie at FSG's door. In fact they are doing everything possible apart from selling their ar$e$ on the street corners of Anfield to make us great again.

We will get in better, stronger players, but only when the budget is right for the club. PAINFUL but we will get through the storm.

On a personal note, my hope is that we are putting in place a key strategy for new personnel to come in and work with the current squad, new additions and hopefully the R Sterling money. My hope is that Klopp will indeed inherit the Sterling money to take our great club forward. I HOPE!   
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Unless LFC lower the asking price, he's (Balo) all but staying

Do you get all your info from ED001 at liverpool-rumours.co.uk ??

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion