Joaquin - Too good to be true

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:30 pm

Problem is though,Maureenio will probably bid £20m and most likely bench him for much of the season a la Wright-Phillips... ???
Gracias King Rafa

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:40 pm

with a bit of luck betis will get relegated and he will become available at a decent price. Theres no doubt in my mide he would be a great addition to our squad and exactly what we need on the right wing.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:37 am

stoney wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Yes he did come out and state that he wished to play for us before we played them in the group stages but so did Theo Walcott. Money is a big issue and i hope all the rumors of investment come good. He is also a player whose price can rocket after the world cup. Even thouggh Garcia has taken his place currently in the Spain squad on the right I would still expect his price to rise after the World cup as Im sure he wont be left behind.

I also think that if we do sign any big players like Joaquin or Aguero then it will be before the world cup. This is something Rafa has also hinted at recently.

When?

Yeah its true Lando, i remember Joaquin saying before we played them that he can fill our right wing position.

No mate - I meant when did Rafa had hinted that he was going to sign these players before the WC!!!!!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion