Joaquin - Hart set on move to premiership

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:13 pm

GOAT wrote:
Kukilon wrote:
RedorDead wrote:
kingycrouch wrote:owen can :censored: off the traitor

There really are some very ignorant people posting on here at the moment.  How in God's name is Michael Owen a traitor? At what point did Michael Owen commit any sort of treacherous act towards Liverpool Football Club? I would normally let posts like this go and just ignore them but it is 4.18 in the morning and I am at work and have nothing better to do and it really winds me up when people just come out and make ridiculous comments about subjects that they clearly know nothing about. That is my little rant over.

He is a traitor as far as I'm concerned. It is one thing to want to play for RM but to shaft us as he did is just plain wrong. Then when he gets his chance to fix his misstake he goes to Newcastle.

That little :censored:nugget will never be welcomed back to the club by me.

He didnt have any choice, he had to go to newcastle, of course he could of rejected newcastle but then if real madrid didnt accept a bid of half what newcastle were offering then he would have had to stay at madrid on the bench, too much of a risk.

I dont see owen as a traitor, i would probably welcome him back.

No they would habe not let him rot on the bench becasue they did not want to pay the 100,000 wages. Otherwise they could have also let Figo sit on the bench but wages cost a lot even to a club like Real Madrid.

Had Owen not accepted Newcastles terms Madrid would have been forced to accept our bid even if it was so much less than Newcastles. This was Owens own doing becasue he let agents and people get the better of him !

This was the same situation with Milan Baros where Lyon bid 11Mil but Villa only bid 6. Milan wanted to remain in England so we had no choice but to sell him to Villa.

It was even thew same when we bought Morientes. Newcastle were prepared to bid 14Mil for him but Rafa made him reject any offeres from them and only accept Liverpools lower bid.

If a player is nearing the end of their contract the price means nothing is all dependant on the player agreeing terms with which club he chooses.
Last edited by tubby on Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:02 pm

LiverpoolMadman

Postby tubby » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:03 pm

Just posed this exact same article in the other thread ins and outs.  :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:43 pm

I thought Joaquin played well when he came on tonight. Him and Fabregas really uped the temp and I wouldnt be surprised if Joaquin starts ahead of Garcia against Togo. His pass to Torres that could have been his hatrick was perfect.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:05 pm

i think if we are going to compete for the premiership we need to compete for the best players before they all end up at chelsea
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion