Joaquin - Hart set on move to premiership

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:10 am

Latest news
Wigan could Steal Milner
Paul Jewell is looking to steal James Milner from Aston Villa with a 4 million bid. Milner has been on a season long loan at Villa but it's believed Villa will not meet the 4 million price tag being asked by Newcastle. Paul Jewell is also looking to bring in striker Emile Heskey and keeper Chris Kirkland.

James milner is a good player. Maybe Rafa should try to bid him

James Milner
LiverpoolMadman

Postby babu » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:13 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Latest news
Wigan could Steal Milner
Paul Jewell is looking to steal James Milner from Aston Villa with a 4 million bid. Milner has been on a season long loan at Villa but it's believed Villa will not meet the 4 million price tag being asked by Newcastle. Paul Jewell is also looking to bring in striker Emile Heskey and keeper Chris Kirkland.

James Milner

Shafie,

did you see the title of this thread?
'Joaquin, Hart set on move to premiership'

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:00 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Latest news
Wigan could Steal Milner

James Milner

You having a larf, he's f.ukin sh!te!  :no
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:56 am

Shafie, did you see the title of this thread?
'Joaquin, Hart set on move to premiership'   

Others also talk about other player
Read first before you "blast"
LiverpoolMadman

Postby babu » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:26 am

:D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingycrouch » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:50 pm

he is over rated dat jaquin guy
David Villa would be a great signing if possible come on benitez listen to Garcia on this one
kingycrouch

Postby neil » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:35 pm

Wow "sign Joaquin" is it that time of year again? It only seems like 6 weeks ago that every other thread had someone championing this guys ability and availability. When is it Owens turn again?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingycrouch » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:11 pm

owen can :censored: off the traitor
David Villa would be a great signing if possible come on benitez listen to Garcia on this one
kingycrouch

Postby RedorDead » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:25 am

kingycrouch wrote:owen can :censored: off the traitor

There really are some very ignorant people posting on here at the moment.  How in God's name is Michael Owen a traitor? At what point did Michael Owen commit any sort of treacherous act towards Liverpool Football Club? I would normally let posts like this go and just ignore them but it is 4.18 in the morning and I am at work and have nothing better to do and it really winds me up when people just come out and make ridiculous comments about subjects that they clearly know nothing about. That is my little rant over.
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingycrouch » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:11 am

oh boo hoo
kingycrouch

Postby tubby » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:04 pm

Despite what he done and the way he done it he still remains a cult figure and we should be thankful for his services that he provided to us in the time that he was here.

Its not like weve done badly since hes gone is it - European Cup, Super Cup, FA Cup. Highests points record in i dont know how many exact years.

Let MO be where he is. But hes not a traitor !
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:16 pm

But hes not a traitor !

But there are some ppl here are still upset when he just leave Liverpool and Rafa "high and dry"
LiverpoolMadman

Postby tubby » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:19 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
But hes not a traitor !

But there are some ppl here are still upset when he just leave Liverpool and Rafa "high and dry"

Yes i understand that and I was fustrated also. I prefer to think that he :censored: us a little but not compared to how Houllier :censored: us.

And i belive in Karma. Owen shafted us and now hes getting his just deserts. A bench warmer at Madrid, intertoto cup at Newcaslte and now losing his England place to a Liverpool striker. We all know deep down he regrets leavin for Madrid but thats his problem not our. Were on our way up and he didnt want to come with us so stop talking about him !
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:39 pm

RedorDead wrote:

There really are some very ignorant people posting on here at the moment.  How in God's name is Michael Owen a traitor? At what point did Michael Owen commit any sort of treacherous act towards Liverpool Football Club? I would normally let posts like this go and just ignore them but it is 4.18 in the morning and I am at work and have nothing better to do and it really winds me up when people just come out and make ridiculous comments about subjects that they clearly know nothing about. That is my little rant over.

He is a traitor as far as I'm concerned. It is one thing to want to play for RM but to shaft us as he did is just plain wrong. Then when he gets his chance to fix his misstake he goes to Newcastle.

That little SadHappyIntrovertTransexual nugget will never be welcomed back to the club by me.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby GOAT » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:45 pm

Kukilon wrote:
RedorDead wrote:

He is a traitor as far as I'm concerned. It is one thing to want to play for RM but to shaft us as he did is just plain wrong. Then when he gets his chance to fix his misstake he goes to Newcastle.

That little :censored:nugget will never be welcomed back to the club by me.

He didnt have any choice, he had to go to newcastle, of course he could of rejected newcastle but then if real madrid didnt accept a bid of half what newcastle were offering then he would have had to stay at madrid on the bench, too much of a risk.

I dont see owen as a traitor, i would probably welcome him back.
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion