Jimmy bullard - A good buy?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rorschach26 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Number 9 wrote:
bigmick wrote:I'll take that as a no then :D Incidently, I'm not suggesting for a moment we should sign him, I am simply saying that I think he's a good little player.

He looks like an OAP! :nod Or Rocky outta that Cher film yeras ago!

Scare the defenders! :D

lol u read my mind haha
Rorschach26

Postby Fo Dne » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:10 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:Ya still keep banging on about Robert Earnshaw, why?

When have I ever even mentioned him? :laugh:

Ya right though, a player who is better than what we have on the right and some players within the squad wouldn't take us forward. :laugh:

Ya still keep banging on about Robert Earnshaw, why?

:laugh: , you have to ask ? it was only a few seasons back that in your opinion he was the best thing since sliced bread and by christ didn't you bang on about it in this forum then.

Think he's with Notts Forest now, can't understand how he's been overlooked for so long by the big four.

Did I yeah?

Don't remember that. You'll have to drag up the posts and show me (and the forum) where I banged on about Earnshaw.

As Mick has already told you, it was him talking about Earnshaw. Not me. You can't even get that right. :laugh:
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Rorschach26 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Id only buy Bullard if we sold Benyoun the money would probally even itself out & he does have an amazing cross on him

but i would buy him outright as i think hed only be a temporary improvement 2 the team

Why does every1 always make these lists of the poor players Rafa buys...............every manager has a list of :censored: players they recruited unless they have a time machine managers r gonna make mistakes

its not always about the ability of the players some of them neva settle of the field an it affects them on it like ive said afew times

but heres a list ive made 2 balance it out 4 all the HATERS on here

Reina
Skrtel
Agger
Arbeloa (im sorry theres no way ur tellin me hes not a good reliable player)
Aurielo (top quality when fit......u cant blame Rafa 4 his injuries its not like he beats the players in training)
Insua (will be 1 of the best full backs in teh world when he hits his prime)
Sissoko (wouldnt settle 4 bein a squad player & had his limitations but was a powerhouse in midfield on his day plus we made a good profit)
Lucas (will come good)
Mascherano
Alonso
Riera
Babel (same as lucas)
Torres
Keane (same as babel)
Ngog (hmm maybe)

Pacheco, Bruna, San Jose, Nemeth, Bouzanis etc. lol
Rorschach26

Postby Rorschach26 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:20 pm

but i would buy him outright as i think hed only be a temporary improvement 2 the team

forgot the 'nt :D
Rorschach26

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:40 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:Ya still keep banging on about Robert Earnshaw, why?

When have I ever even mentioned him? :laugh:

Ya right though, a player who is better than what we have on the right and some players within the squad wouldn't take us forward. :laugh:

Ya still keep banging on about Robert Earnshaw, why?

:laugh: , you have to ask ? it was only a few seasons back that in your opinion he was the best thing since sliced bread and by christ didn't you bang on about it in this forum then.

Think he's with Notts Forest now, can't understand how he's been overlooked for so long by the big four.

Did I yeah?

Don't remember that. You'll have to drag up the posts and show me (and the forum) where I banged on about Earnshaw.

As Mick has already told you, it was him talking about Earnshaw. Not me. You can't even get that right. :laugh:

:laugh: , apologies , I forgot there where two of yer.

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:43 pm

Bullards just scored for Fulham , sign the little fecker. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:34 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Petar wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Petar wrote:I personally would spend 15 milions on D Duff,good player.
And I don`t want these responses NOT GOOD ENOUGH,cause we have no better option,and he can play down the right wingm,aswell

Don't let the fact that Duff is a left winger stand in yer way mate.

well,again you are making mistake. Damien Duff is a winger and he is quality on both wings and also he plays on both wings every game. Oh,wtf am I explaining obvious things? You should watch some footie outside LFC,maybe you will realise that Bullard is an improvement on Lucas Leiva

Simultaneously I suppose    :nod   :laugh: .

As for watching footie outside of LFC . Was raised watching the Reds and have spent the last 15 years living within 45 mins of Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Fulham and West Hams home grounds , I see plenty of football . Are you suggesting that maybe if like you I lived in Bosnia I'd see even more ?

Zip it lad, make yerself useful and go out and sell some pegs.

hahahaha,you are kiding me,right? you are watching some football by living close to some football grounds. And Duff can not play on the right wing? behave yourself. He would make damage every game for our oposition,cause he is good player.
And you think people in Bosnia don`t watch football? Mate you really have problems with yourself.
Petar

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Petar wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
You really think Fulham don't want him? :laugh:

He's their best player by a mile. I take it you didn't see the Liverpool vs Fulham match this season then? He's a hell of a lot better than Mascherano and Lucas thats for sure. And Kuyt... well...  :laugh:

Aw just fu'ck off, I don't really give a sh'it whether Fulham want him or not, whatever you think about our current squad I'm awake enough to know that Bullards not f'ucking good enough to take us forward.

With respect to your Brownie coaching badge, if we signed half the players you rated we'd be lucky if we weren't in administration already.

Get yer head out of yer f'ucking a'rse, it's almost xmas and maybe that knock on the door is Rudolph returning your brain cell.

:laugh:

What a :censored: you are lad.

Lets face it, you've never even seen Bullard play or took the slightest bit of notice have ya, but you can judge from that that he's not good enough... despite him passing our team off the park during the home draw with Fulham (coincidently a game that the golden boy Mascherano) was brought off in because he (aswell as the brilliant brazilian) couldn't get anywhere near the lad you still don't think the lads a good enough player to be an improvement on Kuyt or Lucas?

Think its you that should :censored: off "mate" :laugh:

Yeah mate, was watching footy while you were still swimming round yer old mans nutsack.

Bullards a decent player but I don't see how he will take LFC forward.

Ho - hum, guess I'll just add him to the list of other "great" players you wanted us to sign in recent years.

Robert Earnshaw
Dean Ashton
Jimmy Bullard

F'uck me , if only the board had listened to you.

well Stu`s signings would come cheaper and would be better than Rafa`s.

This guy ace said right thing. There is no difference between Barry and Bullard. You know that Rafa wanted to spend big money on Barry.

I personally would spend 15 milions on D Duff,good player.
And I don`t want these responses NOT GOOD ENOUGH,cause we have no better option,and he can play down the right wingm,aswell

Enough is enough. No mincing words here. Why don't you fuck off back to whatever team's forum you support. You're NOT an LFC supporter. Do one, you clueless muppet.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:57 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Petar wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Petar wrote:I personally would spend 15 milions on D Duff,good player.

Don't let the fact that Duff is a left winger stand in yer way mate.

well,again you are making mistake. Damien Duff is a winger and he is quality on both wings and also he plays on both wings every game. Oh,wtf am I explaining obvious things? You should watch some footie outside LFC,maybe you will realise that Bullard is an improvement on Lucas Leiva

Simultaneously I suppose    :nod   :laugh: .

As for watching footie outside of LFC . Was raised watching the Reds and have spent the last 15 years living within 45 mins of Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Fulham and West Hams home grounds , I see plenty of football . Are you suggesting that maybe if like you I lived in Bosnia I'd see even more ?

Zip it lad, make yerself useful and go out and sell some pegs.

For f*cks sake, Woof, don't humor that clown. His posts aren't worthy of reply half the time.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:15 pm

Immjust wondering why the feck there's a 4 page thread on Jimmy feckin Buillard ???
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Bullard is probably on a par with Benayoun ability wise, but would suit Liverpool much more. He delivers a good free kick and is an excellent passer, but doesnt score enough goals for me to think it would be a worthwhile gamble. Played on the right of midfield he would be a good option, but talking of him being better than any of our central midfielders (including Lucas) is imo wrong.

Good player.......just not quite good enough at his age to be a worthwhile transfer, I am hoping for bigger and better next month.
account deleted by request

Postby Fo Dne » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:12 pm

s@int wrote:Bullard is probably on a par with Benayoun ability wise, but would suit Liverpool much more. He delivers a good free kick and is an excellent passer, but doesnt score enough goals for me to think it would be a worthwhile gamble. Played on the right of midfield he would be a good option, but talking of him being better than any of our central midfielders (including Lucas) is imo wrong.

Good player.......just not quite good enough at his age to be a worthwhile transfer, I am hoping for bigger and better next month.

He's a far better player than Bennayoun will ever be. The crowd at Anfield would love him because he's a tryer, has alot of skill, a good touch is an excellent passer and has fantastic awareness of whats around him on the pitch.

There aren't many better in the league and to suggest he's a worse player than Lucas is quite simply wrong. Lucas wouldn't get into any premier league side and improve it. He offers nothing what so ever.
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:44 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
You really think Fulham don't want him? :laugh:

He's their best player by a mile. I take it you didn't see the Liverpool vs Fulham match this season then? He's a hell of a lot better than Mascherano and Lucas thats for sure. And Kuyt... well...  :laugh:

Aw just fu'ck off, I don't really give a sh'it whether Fulham want him or not, whatever you think about our current squad I'm awake enough to know that Bullards not f'ucking good enough to take us forward.

With respect to your Brownie coaching badge, if we signed half the players you rated we'd be lucky if we weren't in administration already.

Get yer head out of yer f'ucking a'rse, it's almost xmas and maybe that knock on the door is Rudolph returning your brain cell.

What a :censored: you are lad.

Lets face it, you've never even seen Bullard play or took the slightest bit of notice have ya, but you can judge from that that he's not good enough... despite him passing our team off the park during the home draw with Fulham (coincidently a game that the golden boy Mascherano) was brought off in because he (aswell as the brilliant brazilian) couldn't get anywhere near the lad you still don't think the lads a good enough player to be an improvement on Kuyt or Lucas?

Think its you that should :censored: off "mate" :laugh:

Yeah mate, was watching footy while you were still swimming round yer old mans nutsack.

Bullards a decent player but I don't see how he will take LFC forward.

Ho - hum, guess I'll just add him to the list of other "great" players you wanted us to sign in recent years.

Robert Earnshaw
Dean Ashton
Jimmy Bullard

F'uck me , if only the board had listened to you.

you know why Stu likes all those players he thinks they looks sexys ! :D
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Effes wrote:Immjust wondering why the feck there's a 4 page thread on Jimmy feckin Buillard ???

Exactly, the guys a squad player at best and we should not be looking to buy players like him.  Anyway I dislike the :censored:, after the things he said about our title chances.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby RedBlood » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:32 pm

no thanks rocky you can stay at fulham :D
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion