Jimmy bullard - A good buy?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:17 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Does he improve our midfield ?

Is he better than what we have got ?

No, Kuyt and Lucas are well better... :laugh:

Whilst he would be better than Lucas right now, potential wise for me Lucas has more improvement in him than bullard who is 29ish I think.

As previous - has Bullard scored 7 goals this season ? Or in any season ? Well then take them out and replace with Bullard ? Crazy idea.

Anyway Stu.

Your League team and level question is still outstanding ?

Also, why dont you respond to my posts whilst I am online ? Instead of posting smilies when I am not here to debate ? Is it cus you talk sh.ite ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:18 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
You really think Fulham don't want him? :laugh:

He's their best player by a mile. I take it you didn't see the Liverpool vs Fulham match this season then? He's a hell of a lot better than Mascherano and Lucas thats for sure. And Kuyt... well...  :laugh:

Aw just fu'ck off, I don't really give a sh'it whether Fulham want him or not, whatever you think about our current squad I'm awake enough to know that Bullards not f'ucking good enough to take us forward.

With respect to your Brownie coaching badge, if we signed half the players you rated we'd be lucky if we weren't in administration already.

Get yer head out of yer f'ucking a'rse, it's almost xmas and maybe that knock on the door is Rudolph returning your brain cell.

:laugh:

What a :censored: you are lad.

Lets face it, you've never even seen Bullard play or took the slightest bit of notice have ya, but you can judge from that that he's not good enough... despite him passing our team off the park during the home draw with Fulham (coincidently a game that the golden boy Mascherano) was brought off in because he (aswell as the brilliant brazilian) couldn't get anywhere near the lad you still don't think the lads a good enough player to be an improvement on Kuyt or Lucas?

Think its you that should :censored: off "mate" :laugh:

Yeah mate, was watching footy while you were still swimming round yer old mans nutsack.

Bullards a decent player but I don't see how he will take LFC forward.

Ho - hum, guess I'll just add him to the list of other "great" players you wanted us to sign in recent years.

Robert Earnshaw
Dean Ashton
Jimmy Bullard

F'uck me , if only the board had listened to you.

well Stu`s signings would come cheaper and would be better than Rafa`s.

This guy ace said right thing. There is no difference between Barry and Bullard. You know that Rafa wanted to spend big money on Barry.

I personally would spend 15 milions on D Duff,good player.
And I don`t want these responses NOT GOOD ENOUGH,cause we have no better option,and he can play down the right wingm,aswell
Petar

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Fo Dne wrote:He's their best player by a mile. I take it you didn't see the Liverpool vs Fulham match this season then? He's a hell of a lot better than Mascherano and Lucas thats for sure. And Kuyt...

:help
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:20 pm

Petar wrote:This guy ace said right thing. There is no difference between Barry and Bullard. You know that Rafa wanted to spend big money on Barry.

:help
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:24 pm

Petar wrote:I personally would spend 15 milions on D Duff,good player.
And I don`t want these responses NOT GOOD ENOUGH,cause we have no better option,and he can play down the right wingm,aswell

Don't let the fact that Duff is a left winger stand in yer way mate.

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Petar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:26 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:

Whilst he would be better than Lucas right now, potential wise for me Lucas has more improvement in him than bullard who is 29ish I think.

As previous - has Bullard scored 7 goals this season ? Or in any season ? Well then take them out and replace with Bullard ? Crazy idea.

Anyway Stu.

Also, why dont you respond to my posts whilst I am online ? Instead of posting smilies when I am not here to debate ? Is it cus you talk sh.ite ?

Oh,your posts are somehow ridiculous. You haven`t a clue about anything mate,i am afraid. You can`t just come and say,oh Lucas,or Kuyt are better midfielders than Bullard,there`s no sense at all. Do you watch football at all? Dossena is ok buy,arbeloa good enough,benayoun good replacement for garcia(and improvement :bowdown ),Degen is ok cause he is free? mate,I don`t know you,but you can`t argue with that guy Stu because he has better arguments,even if you don`t see that... Just an advice :buttrock
Petar

Postby Petar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:31 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

well,again you are making mistake. Damien Duff is a winger and he is quality on both wings and also he plays on both wings every game. Oh,wtf am I explaining obvious things? You should watch some footie outside LFC,maybe you will realise that Bullard is an improvement on Lucas Leiva
Petar

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:31 pm

Petar wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:

Anyway Stu.

Oh,your posts are somehow ridiculous. You haven`t a clue about anything mate,i am afraid. You can`t just come and say,oh Lucas,or Kuyt are better midfielders than Bullard,there`s no sense at all. Do you watch football at all? Dossena is ok buy,arbeloa good enough,benayoun good replacement for garcia(and improvement :bowdown ),Degen is ok cause he is free? mate,I don`t know you,but you can`t argue with that guy Stu because he has better arguments,even if you don`t see that... Just an advice :buttrock

OK, I know nothing, you are right.

I will stop posting now.

Sorry. :blush:
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:37 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Petar wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:

Anyway Stu.

OK, I know nothing, you are right.

I will stop posting now.

Sorry. :blush:

good boy
Petar

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Petar wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

well,again you are making mistake. Damien Duff is a winger and he is quality on both wings and also he plays on both wings every game. Oh,wtf am I explaining obvious things? You should watch some footie outside LFC,maybe you will realise that Bullard is an improvement on Lucas Leiva

Simultaneously I suppose    :nod   :laugh: .

As for watching footie outside of LFC . Was raised watching the Reds and have spent the last 15 years living within 45 mins of Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Fulham and West Hams home grounds , I see plenty of football . Are you suggesting that maybe if like you I lived in Bosnia I'd see even more ?

Zip it lad, make yerself useful and go out and sell some pegs.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Petar wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Are you the Eastern european version of Stu or what ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Petar wrote:good boy

Who are ya, lad? And why is it that you seem hell bent on starting an arguement with every post?

FFS......  :no  ???
ConnO'var

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Petar = AB
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:13 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
You really think Fulham don't want him? :laugh:

He's their best player by a mile. I take it you didn't see the Liverpool vs Fulham match this season then? He's a hell of a lot better than Mascherano and Lucas thats for sure. And Kuyt... well...  :laugh:

Aw just fu'ck off, I don't really give a sh'it whether Fulham want him or not, whatever you think about our current squad I'm awake enough to know that Bullards not f'ucking good enough to take us forward.

With respect to your Brownie coaching badge, if we signed half the players you rated we'd be lucky if we weren't in administration already.

Get yer head out of yer f'ucking a'rse, it's almost xmas and maybe that knock on the door is Rudolph returning your brain cell.

What a :censored: you are lad.

Lets face it, you've never even seen Bullard play or took the slightest bit of notice have ya, but you can judge from that that he's not good enough... despite him passing our team off the park during the home draw with Fulham (coincidently a game that the golden boy Mascherano) was brought off in because he (aswell as the brilliant brazilian) couldn't get anywhere near the lad you still don't think the lads a good enough player to be an improvement on Kuyt or Lucas?

Think its you that should :censored: off "mate" :laugh:

Yeah mate, was watching footy while you were still swimming round yer old mans nutsack.

Bullards a decent player but I don't see how he will take LFC forward.

Ho - hum, guess I'll just add him to the list of other "great" players you wanted us to sign in recent years.

Robert Earnshaw
Dean Ashton
Jimmy Bullard

F'uck me , if only the board had listened to you.

Ya still keep banging on about Robert Earnshaw, why?

When have I ever even mentioned him? :laugh:

Ya right though, a player who is better than what we have on the right and some players within the squad wouldn't take us forward. :laugh:
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Fo Dne wrote:Ya still keep banging on about Robert Earnshaw, why?

When have I ever even mentioned him? :laugh:

Ya right though, a player who is better than what we have on the right and some players within the squad wouldn't take us forward. :laugh:

Ya still keep banging on about Robert Earnshaw, why?

:laugh: , you have to ask ? it was only a few seasons back that in your opinion he was the best thing since sliced bread and by christ didn't you bang on about it in this forum then.

Think he's with Notts Forest now, can't understand how he's been overlooked for so long by the big four.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion