Jimmy bullard - A good buy?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 am

bigmick wrote::D S'all opinions Woof. You don't think he's a good player though no?

:D

Have I gotta stand on the Matterhorn and yodel ? , here's an echo for yer Mick

Bullards not f'ucking good enough to take us forward.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby bigmick » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:55 am

I'll take that as a no then :D Incidently, I'm not suggesting for a moment we should sign him, I am simply saying that I think he's a good little player.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:09 am

bigmick wrote:I'll take that as a no then :D Incidently, I'm not suggesting for a moment we should sign him, I am simply saying that I think he's a good little player.

He looks like an OAP! :nod Or Rocky outta that Cher film yeras ago!

Scare the defenders! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:38 am

dont think theres a big difference between Barry and Bullard... both good players... not the best around but good enough to play in top clubs imo... if we were after Barry for 18mill or so then Bullard for a few mill makes a whole lot more sense... and we wouldnt have to sell Alonso or Mascherano or anything.. maybe Lucas but then again who the fck rates him higher than they do Bullard ?! For me Bullard would fit in well in our 4-2-3-1 alongside either Alonso or Mascherano... he'd give us different options... even if we decide to go for the 4-4-2 then pairing him up with one of Alonso, Mascherano would be better than playing both of em imo...

anyways... if the price is right and the wages arent ott... i say why not... would rather have him for cheap rather than go after Barry for big money  !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:23 am

why we are talking about another central midfielder is beyond me...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:32 am

Petar wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Does he improve our midfield ?

Is he better than what we have got ?

same you could say for dossena,arbeloa,benayoun,degen,keane,bellamy,morientes,gonzalez,sissoko... you should know better about rafaş signings

Why don't you f*ck off and support a team whos manager has never bought someone who has failed?

If you can find one...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:08 am

woof woof ! wrote:
You really think Fulham don't want him? :laugh:

He's their best player by a mile. I take it you didn't see the Liverpool vs Fulham match this season then? He's a hell of a lot better than Mascherano and Lucas thats for sure. And Kuyt... well...  :laugh:

Aw just fu'ck off, I don't really give a sh'it whether Fulham want him or not, whatever you think about our current squad I'm awake enough to know that Bullards not f'ucking good enough to take us forward.

With respect to your Brownie coaching badge, if we signed half the players you rated we'd be lucky if we weren't in administration already.

Get yer head out of yer f'ucking a'rse, it's almost xmas and maybe that knock on the door is Rudolph returning your brain cell.

:laugh:

What a :censored: you are lad.

Lets face it, you've never even seen Bullard play or took the slightest bit of notice have ya, but you can judge from that that he's not good enough... despite him passing our team off the park during the home draw with Fulham (coincidently a game that the golden boy Mascherano) was brought off in because he (aswell as the brilliant brazilian) couldn't get anywhere near the lad you still don't think the lads a good enough player to be an improvement on Kuyt or Lucas?

Think its you that should :censored: off "mate" :laugh:
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:24 am

Bullard - good player; looks like Rocky Denis; not good enough to play for us or any of the top four. If anyone thinks he's a better player than Mascherano (even if they are different types of players), away and wash your bollox. End of. I hear Celtic are interested. He'd find his level up there alright.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:58 am

Fo Dne wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

He's their best player by a mile. I take it you didn't see the Liverpool vs Fulham match this season then? He's a hell of a lot better than Mascherano and Lucas thats for sure. And Kuyt... well...  :laugh:

Aw just fu'ck off, I don't really give a sh'it whether Fulham want him or not, whatever you think about our current squad I'm awake enough to know that Bullards not f'ucking good enough to take us forward.

With respect to your Brownie coaching badge, if we signed half the players you rated we'd be lucky if we weren't in administration already.

Get yer head out of yer f'ucking a'rse, it's almost xmas and maybe that knock on the door is Rudolph returning your brain cell.

Lets face it, you've never even seen Bullard play or took the slightest bit of notice have ya, but you can judge from that that he's not good enough... despite him passing our team off the park during the home draw with Fulham (coincidently a game that the golden boy Mascherano) was brought off in because he (aswell as the brilliant brazilian) couldn't get anywhere near the lad you still don't think the lads a good enough player to be an improvement on Kuyt or Lucas?

Look at it this way he isn't better then any one in midfield maybe a tad better then lucus but in system rafa plays he wouldn't get in the center.

Then the option of playing him right midfield is madness I rather take a punt on a player that has right midfield stamped on his CV.

No way IMO but he is good prem player just not top 4 stuff.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:32 am

we dont need him. we need some like Kuba who is more specialized on the right wing.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:06 am

Aye, the top European managers and clubs are banging down Fulham's door right now in a mad rush to sign Jimmy Superstar Bullard at the moment. World class talent doesn't come along as often as this boy does.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 am

Good player but definitely no improvement on what we've already got in central midfield..... and that includes Lucas imo..... I still think that he's got more to his game than we've been able to utilize and possibly being rusty due to lack of game time.

The way we play doesn't suit his style.

Back to Bullard though.... our priority is to fix the right midfield not add another central midfielder, I feel.
ConnO'var

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Yeah mate, was watching footy while you were still swimming round yer old mans nutsack.

Bullards a decent player but I don't see how he will take LFC forward.

Ho - hum, guess I'll just add him to the list of other "great" players you wanted us to sign in recent years.

Robert Earnshaw
Dean Ashton
Jimmy Bullard

F'uck me , if only the board had listened to you.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Petar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Number 9 wrote:
bigmick wrote:I'll take that as a no then :D Incidently, I'm not suggesting for a moment we should sign him, I am simply saying that I think he's a good little player.

He looks like an OAP! :nod Or Rocky outta that Cher film yeras ago!

Scare the defenders! :D

you are like 5 year old kid. I wonder how you look like. In fact,it DOESN`T MATTER
Petar

Postby bigmick » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:15 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Ho - hum, guess I'll just add him to the list of other "great" players you wanted us to sign in recent years.

Robert Earnshaw
Dean Ashton
Jimmy Bullard

F'uck me , if only the board had listened to you.

Yeah I've goota say Stu Robert Earnshaw was a fecking diabolical pick, and before you do it, don't be passing on the blame to anyone else either  :talktothehand  :laugh:

Robert Earnshaw indeed  :no
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion