Jermaine pennant. - Just a few observations.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Good Bob » Sat May 27, 2006 4:44 am

Kukilon wrote:
Good Bob wrote:Why is he even being discussed? He plays for Bimingham so can't be any good. The fact they got relegated says everything about Pennant's ability.

Go and troll on some other board sweetie.

This my fellow posters is what you call a prime example of a dickhead not knowing what they are talking about... I rest my case. :;):
Good Bob

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat May 27, 2006 7:08 am

Good Bob wrote:Why is he even being discussed? He plays for Bimingham so can't be any good. The fact they got relegated says everything about Pennant's ability.

Now Stu dont get me wrong I'm not chasing you round the forum or anything  :D  and it's good to see ya back.

But why the f.uck have you chosen to contradict yourself, is it because the seasons over and there's f.uck all else to do ?
I remember newbies or reading other posters views, saying 'we should go out and buy a world class proven striker for 15M or whatever'.
Your reply to those kinds of posts were something along the lines of . " You avent got a clue ave ya  :D " then you go on about how we should be looking in the lower divisions spotting talent like hmmm............ let me see Ashton ? Wasnt he with Norwich ? And didnt they get relegated ?

I remember this because I agreed to some extent we should have an eye in the divisions below. Now I'll go back on topic and say that Pennant would become a useful member of our squad. I have already said in this post somewhere that with Gerrard being so effective out right and Sissoko and Alonso combining well in the middle. Our attention and money should would be better spent upfront.
66-1112520797

Postby Fingers » Sat May 27, 2006 8:08 am

Bamaga man wrote:I remember this because I agreed to some extent we should have an eye in the divisions below. Now I'll go back on topic and say that Pennant would become a useful member of our squad. I have already said in this post somewhere that with Gerrard being so effective out right and Sissoko and Alonso combining well in the middle. Our attention and money should would be better spent upfront.

fair play Gerrard does very well on the right, but wouldn't you rather have an out and out Winger for that position,

someone on another thread (can't remamber who sorry) mentioned the thought of a three man attacking line behind a lone striker seems to be Benitez way, Gonzalez left Gerrard Central and ??? on the right, that sound good from where i'm sitting

agaan not sure if Pennant is the answer but 3.5mill (or so bbc rumour mill reckons) isn't a bad gamble :)
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

Postby Good Bob » Sat May 27, 2006 11:51 am

Bamaga man wrote:

Now Stu dont get me wrong I'm not chasing you round the forum or anything  :D  and it's good to see ya back.

But why the f.uck have you chosen to contradict yourself, is it because the seasons over and there's f.uck all else to do ?
I remember newbies or reading other posters views, saying 'we should go out and buy a world class proven striker for 15M or whatever'.
Your reply to those kinds of posts were something along the lines of . " You avent got a clue ave ya  :D " then you go on about how we should be looking in the lower divisions spotting talent like hmmm............ let me see Ashton ? Wasnt he with Norwich ? And didnt they get relegated ?

I remember this because I agreed to some extent we should have an eye in the divisions below. Now I'll go back on topic and say that Pennant would become a useful member of our squad. I have already said in this post somewhere that with Gerrard being so effective out right and Sissoko and Alonso combining well in the middle. Our attention and money should would be better spent upfront.

Its called sarcasm.
Good Bob

Postby Kukilon » Sat May 27, 2006 11:59 am

Good Bob wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Its called sarcasm.

I have a black belt in sarcasm but it's not that easy to spot it sometimes with all the :censored: posters can come here trolling.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sat May 27, 2006 12:02 pm

Good Bob wrote:
Kukilon wrote:

This my fellow posters is what you call a prime example of a dickhead not knowing what they are talking about... I rest my case. :;):

I hope you will be watching how you talk to people this time round wont you Stu?

And wasnt it you before your got kicked of praising Pennant saying we should buy him

:glare:
Last edited by tubby on Sat May 27, 2006 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat May 27, 2006 3:20 pm

Good Bob wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Its called sarcasm.

Sorry fella didnt pick it up.
66-1112520797

Postby Good Bob » Sat May 27, 2006 4:33 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Its called sarcasm.

Sorry fella didnt pick it up.

Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes...

Cept me :blush:  :cool:  :laugh:
Good Bob

Postby Good Bob » Sat May 27, 2006 4:35 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
Kukilon wrote:

I hope you will be watching how you talk to people this time round wont you Stu?

And wasnt it you before your got kicked of praising Pennant saying we should buy him

Don't even get me started on you ya :censored: little bellend. The more you ignore me the better. :kungfu:
Good Bob

Postby tubby » Sat May 27, 2006 5:37 pm

Good Bob wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
Kukilon wrote:

Don't even get me started on you ya :censored: little bellend. The more you ignore me the better. :kungfu:

Children never learn do they. Get back in your :censored: pram lad and this time round dont throw your rattle out every time someone dissagrees with you.
Last edited by tubby on Sat May 27, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Sat May 27, 2006 6:26 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
Kukilon wrote:

Children never learn do they. Get back in your :censored: pram lad and this time round dont throw your rattle out every time someone dissagrees with you.

:laugh: The irony... :laugh:

Shut up you blurt.
Good Bob

Postby tubby » Sat May 27, 2006 6:43 pm

Good Bob wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
Kukilon wrote:

:laugh: The irony... :laugh:

Shut up you blurt.

Grow up Stu.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Sat May 27, 2006 6:53 pm

Well thats another decent thread hikjacked by the residet dickweed.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat May 27, 2006 6:58 pm

crazyhorse wrote:Well thats another decent thread hikjacked by the residet dickweed.

Are yu refferring to me or Stu

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kano » Sat May 27, 2006 7:09 pm

As far as I know an agreement has already been done where by if Rafa cannot find anyone better Pennant will come.
Kano

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion