JAMIE CARRAGHER - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red-er-Dare » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:39 pm

It's nice to know that while Carragher, who worked with and got to know both Houllier and Rafa and that the Frenchman was his favourite manager; other people are only too willing to remind us what Carra did and achieved under Rafa. As though they are personally hurt by that fact (heaven forbid), that Carra actually prefered working with someone other than Rafa.
Red-er-Dare

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Red-er-Dare wrote:It's nice to know that while Carragher, who worked with and got to know both Houllier and Rafa and that the Frenchman was his favourite manager; other people are only too willing to remind us what Carra did and achieved under Rafa. As though they are personally hurt by that fact (heaven forbid), that Carra actually prefered working with someone other than Rafa.

burn him!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Red-er-Dare wrote:It's nice to know that while Carragher, who worked with and got to know both Houllier and Rafa and that the Frenchman was his favourite manager; other people are only too willing to remind us what Carra did and achieved under Rafa. As though they are personally hurt by that fact (heaven forbid), that Carra actually prefered working with someone other than Rafa.

:D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:15 am

Would of been better coming out with this after he had finished playing , Maybe Roy will turn out to be the best ever, . Players have short memories so his opinion could change again.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:27 am

NANNY RED wrote:Would of been better coming out with this after he had finished playing , Maybe Roy will turn out to be the best ever, . Players have short memories so his opinion could change again.

it's never nice to see current players saying who they do/don't like in regards to past managers. As you said, it's best saved for the autobiography after they've hung up their boots.

Carra's has always said he wants to move into management.... maybe he's getting in early and playing mind games with Houllier  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roysreds » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Going to  be a lot resting on the shouders(pardon the pun) of JC, as we have'nt bought a defender.

Hope he plays well and gives us more organization at the back, looks like glen's a fixture at LB for the rest of the season.
roysreds

Postby JamCar05 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Glad he's back and hopefully Kenny will partner him with Agger and put Skrtel on the bench (God knows he could need a bit of time there).
JamCar05

Postby OneHotRed » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Hope he is sharpening his studs right now for the Chelsea match.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lee2k6 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 am

quick question, been searching round football forums and can't see anything.. but what are the odds on the FA trying to impose further punishment for the tackle during this game? or can they not do that as the ref already punished the challenge with a yellow? hmm looks like i just answered my own question but if anyone could verify it, i'de be greatful taa!

i hope the FA do something about it.. Nani definitly deserves a ban for trying to break Carras foot with his shin.. bang out of order ya lil f.uckin JLS lookin pegleg!  :angry:  :p
Lee2k6

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:41 am

Lee2k6 wrote:quick question, been searching round football forums and can't see anything.. but what are the odds on the FA trying to impose further punishment for the tackle during this game? or can they not do that as the ref already punished the challenge with a yellow? hmm looks like i just answered my own question but if anyone could verify it, i'de be greatful taa!

i hope the FA do something about it.. Nani definitly deserves a ban for trying to break Carras foot with his shin.. bang out of order ya lil f.uckin JLS lookin pegleg!  :angry:  :p

if they were to take retrospective active against Carra, they should be consistent with their stance and take action against Rooney as well. seeing as they did not do anything to the latter, Carra shall not be facing any further bans or fines as the precedent has been set.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Lee2k6 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Lee2k6 wrote:quick question, been searching round football forums and can't see anything.. but what are the odds on the FA trying to impose further punishment for the tackle during this game? or can they not do that as the ref already punished the challenge with a yellow? hmm looks like i just answered my own question but if anyone could verify it, i'de be greatful taa!

if they were to take retrospective active against Carra, they should be consistent with their stance and take action against Rooney as well. seeing as they did not do anything to the latter, Carra shall not be facing any further bans or fines as the precedent has been set.

oooh good, was a bit worried.. also regarding Maxi if they somehow deem his foot scrape think a red, seein as he wasn't booked at the time i was worried Fergies FA B.itches would try banning him.. good to know, cheers mate.
Lee2k6

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:19 am

oh yeah i totally forgot about Maxi :laugh:  was too captivated by the way our Prison Break lookalike came in and pushed Rafael.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Octsky » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 am

in my honest opinion, i think Cara should be given a medal of honor for that brilliant tackle,
and the playacting skill of nani...wow..Marlon Brandon would be proud.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Octsky wrote:in my honest opinion, i think Cara should be given a medal of honor for that brilliant tackle,
and the playacting skill of nani...wow..Marlon Brandon would be proud.

Nani- The John Terry of the north
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Nothing can be done after the game if the referee has seen the incident.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion