"it was difficult to leave" - Just doesnt wash with me sorry

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anchor man » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:02 am

Owen said on liv web site "it was difficult to leave pool", sorry it doesnt wash with me and its only now i feel i can post about it as i am still seething about the way he has led us all up the garden path for the last 18 mths. wats so difficult, if you want to stay sign the contract, the very lucrutive contract put b4 you. Get a pen and press hard making sure the signature comes through the copies underneath, smile, b happy- train like never b4- score lots a goals- b part of the rafalution n go down in history as a liverpool great. But no, he talks a good talk to the media n fans n all along plans his getaway. couldnt even watch him 4 england maybe i will when the pain goes. Just feel he led us all on a merry dance. i
If hed come out n said hey guys n galls ive had a great time ta, but i feel like i need a new challenge, fine. honest, straightforward and we /i can live with that n respect it but not the way he left. bet we get real madrid in the second group stages of cpl.
anchor man

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:04 am

'rafalution'  :D
112-1077774096

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:45 am

peewee wrote:'rafalution'  :D

:upside:  :upside:  :upside:  :upside:
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:48 am

He said: "It's the little things like seeing the Real Madrid badge by my name in the England squad. I'm sure that kind of thing won't wear off for a while.

awwww diddums!!!!!
Homebooby

Postby taff » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:50 am

Ill always remember Owen fondly but compare him to the Robbie interview on LFC TV no comparison

Owen is a world class player and good luck to him but can you see him wering a t shirt to support the dockers or sniffing the white line to wind up Everton.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:32 pm

Yeh Yeh Owen... let's hear what your agent says...:angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:27 pm

I don't blame the lad, he was stale at LFC anyway, both Owen and LFC has benefited from his move as the team has revolved around Owen for too long and I think Beni saw that when he arrived.

He could of gone for free in Jan but always said he would never fo a 'mcmanaman' on us which he didn't so good luck to the lad, if he doesn't want to be part of the Liverpool team that won the first league title since 1990 well thats upto him :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stallion » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:43 pm

YA KNOW FOWLER SUPPORTS EVERTON
stallion

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion