Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:42 am

One mans anus, is another mans poison.. :p

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:45 am

red37 wrote:One mans anus, is another mans poison.. :p

On the contrary one mans anus is anothers poison...la la du du du da da!!
66-1120597113

Postby Lionheart » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:55 am

Barry, I can't quite grasp you anologies...kangaroo pouches and all!! I'm not suggesting Rafa be sacked ffs, read the previous posts.

This is only my opinion, I'm not riding any kind of motion to have Rafa sacked. This is the first time I have even mentioned that it might be time for Rafa to go and I'm thinking it's as much for Rafa as for anyone else.

Stinker, you remind me of a snotty nose kid who thinks his sh.it doesn't stink (appropriate for you maybe). Careful son, you're ego is showing because it's only a the super ego (read Freud if you don't understnad what I'm talking about) that can't allow another to have an opinion.

Anyway, my time here is done.

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:56 am

Lionheart wrote:Yeah, as suspected (I'd hoped otherwise) very few can discuss these matters in a mature fashion without descending into personal abuse.

Maybe I'm just too old for this forum. I'll toddle off to my nursing home now and support from the telly.

(Thanks Lando for at least making your point rationally and clearly. I knew you had it in you. :D )

To be honest Lionheart, I think you have received better answers than your thread deserved mate. I expected (as you did) that you would be abused and flamed.

To get back to your original post, we do well in the cups which if anything are more physical, with much more pace and intensity than league games. So basically your first point about the league being played with more pace and intensity, doesn't hold any water.

We haven't played any better away in Europe this season than we have in the league. So were does your fine in europe but can't manage the league come from?

We have had a bad season so far but we are still only 2 points off 3rd and in all the cups. We have brought new players in that havent performed to the level expected, maybe Rafa could have bought better, or maybe they need more time to settle, only time will tell.

The fact that you are calling for Rafa's head so early is ridiculous in my opinion. God help this club if this is the way the supporters think.

I too have supported Liverpool for over 40 years and can remember when between the 1966 Title to 1973 Title we won NOTHING, one FA cup defeat is all we had. No-one called for Shankly's head. Benitez hasn't even had a season without a cup yet and your saying let him go?
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:57 am

Lionheart wrote:Barry, I can't quite grasp you anologies...kangaroo pouches and all!! I'm not suggesting Rafa be sacked ffs, read the previous posts.

This is only my opinion, I'm not riding any kind of motion to have Rafa sacked. This is the first time I have even mentioned that it might be time for Rafa to go and I'm thinking it's as much for Rafa as for anyone else.

Stinker, you remind me of a snotty nose kid who thinks his sh.it doesn't stink (appropriate for you maybe). Careful son, you're ego is showing because it's only a the super ego (read Freud if you don't understnad what I'm talking about) that can't allow another to have an opinion.

Ok you da boss!!Im  off..... :)
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:19 am

Lionheart wrote:Barry, I can't quite grasp you anologies...kangaroo pouches and all!! I'm not suggesting Rafa be sacked ffs, read the previous posts.

My anolgy is simple.. you are an idiot .. that sum's it up me thinks ...LFC!!
66-1120597113

Postby heimdall » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:19 am

el_stinger wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Stinger.....I'm not going to stoop to your level sunshine, so flail away matey!!!

Just as I suspected, you got nothing! You made a stupid comment and you can't back yourself up. LOL. What a joke!! If you knew you were going to get flamed, then you should have come prepared.

I'm so thankful that people likeminded to your views have no bearing or say in the running of the club. Rafa has probably got more than 95% of fans backing him, he has 100% backing from the players and 100% backing from the board of directors, so you tell me matey, who is the odd one out here?

Tell us all who you think the alternative is? Come on, enlighten us.

You :censored: clown, what about the board member who had to step down, I think he was in agreement with lionheart and was in a fairly f'ing direct way involved in the running of the club!!
Personally I don't think Rafa should go, I think maybe Gerrard should go if he can't buck his ideas up along with whichever numbnuts coach is avocating those bloody short corners and also the coach responsible for wingers!!  :veryangry
At the moment Liverpool are sh1t to watch and it is very depressing but things can only get better, can't they ?
heimdall

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:17 am

This is a wind-up?

Right?
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alxy » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:48 am

Yes, you're absolutely right. Rafa should go. If he can't make it in 3 seasons then he'll never make it at all. Looks at Alex Ferguson. He made it in less than 3 seasons right? :p
alxy

Postby el_stinger » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:27 am

heimdall wrote:
el_stinger wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Stinger.....I'm not going to stoop to your level sunshine, so flail away matey!!!

Just as I suspected, you got nothing! You made a stupid comment and you can't back yourself up. LOL. What a joke!! If you knew you were going to get flamed, then you should have come prepared.

I'm so thankful that people likeminded to your views have no bearing or say in the running of the club. Rafa has probably got more than 95% of fans backing him, he has 100% backing from the players and 100% backing from the board of directors, so you tell me matey, who is the odd one out here?

Tell us all who you think the alternative is? Come on, enlighten us.

You :censored: clown, what about the board member who had to step down, I think he was in agreement with lionheart and was in a fairly f'ing direct way involved in the running of the club!!
Personally I don't think Rafa should go, I think maybe Gerrard should go if he can't buck his ideas up along with whichever numbnuts coach is avocating those bloody short corners and also the coach responsible for wingers!!  :veryangry
At the moment Liverpool are sh1t to watch and it is very depressing but things can only get better, can't they ?

And as I said, a minority of people think that way, and are right to be given the ar.se!
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:32 am

Lionheart wrote:Stinker, you remind me of a snotty nose kid who thinks his sh.it doesn't stink (appropriate for you maybe). Careful son, you're ego is showing because it's only a the super ego (read Freud if you don't understnad what I'm talking about) that can't allow another to have an opinion.

uh-huh, how eloquent.

You are beating around the bush, answer the question you started.

Who in your opinion should take over Rafa, since you think he is not the man for the job.

You wanted to argue the point without resorting to name calling etc. "Yeah, as suspected (I'd hoped otherwise) very few can discuss these matters in a mature fashion without descending into personal abuse."

So answer the question.

You already posed that you were going to get flamed, and you did, so back yourself up by stating who you think has got what it takes to take LFC to the title.

If you keep beating around the bush, then you deserve all the sh1t you get!

Answer the question.
Last edited by el_stinger on Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:50 am

Lionheart is not the first to say this and wont be the last.
My parents season ticket holders followed Liverpool everywhere for a few decades, they say the same, and Ive heard quite a few people say it they are scousers are they wrong aswell? Not that Rafa has to go but he hasnt got to grips with english football yet.

I dont agree with them but they make valid points at times, that Rafa has still yet to get to grips with the prem.
But we done fine last season so it quashes that argument but when we are still playing European slow football in the league this season we are not going to win many games playing this way.

So whats changed
The new personel not good enough?
The rotation at the start of the season?
Are we missing Hamann that much even in the dressing room?
What is glaringly obvious is we are carrying to many passengers the same type of passengers that have been shipped out when they wernt up to the job in hand and no doubt if pennant or Garcia dont find their form they will go in the same direction.

I think the manager and the players are both to blame for this dip in form, the big problem we have as fans and Rafa has as the manager was winning that Number 5.

Expectations have been raised for everyone the expectation for more of the same, we thought we would dominate the league but we havent yet, we are far superior in Europe here in lies the problem we need to balance the two and be a force in England aswell as in the Champions League so questions will be asked why we are not.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:06 am

el_stinger wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Stinker, you remind me of a snotty nose kid who thinks his sh.it doesn't stink (appropriate for you maybe). Careful son, you're ego is showing because it's only a the super ego (read Freud if you don't understnad what I'm talking about) that can't allow another to have an opinion.

uh-huh, how eloquent.

Who in your opinion should take over Rafa, since you think he is not the man for the job.

You wanted to argue the point without resorting to name calling etc. "Yeah, as suspected (I'd hoped otherwise) very few can discuss these matters in a mature fashion without descending into personal abuse."

So answer the question.

You already posed that you were going to get flamed, and you did, so back yourself up by stating who you think has got what it takes to take LFC to the title.

Answer the question.

you seem very big on asking lionheart reasons for his opinion while at the same time depriving us of your in depth opinion as to why lionheart is wrong.

i am waiting with baited breath for your insightful views (and dont just give us because he has won trophies)
112-1077774096

Postby flombs » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:20 am

peewee wrote:
el_stinger wrote:

uh-huh, how eloquent.

So answer the question.

Answer the question.

you seem very big on asking lionheart reasons for his opinion while at the same time depriving us of your in depth opinion as to why lionheart is wrong.

i am waiting with baited breath for your insightful views (and dont just give us because he has won trophies)

Im glad you brought that question up peewee. Lionhearts question
is very controversial, but was put in a way to not make it sound like a wind up. One poster has decided to go on a crusade against him, 
grow up numbnut and answer peewees question if you think you are so much better.
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby el_stinger » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:21 am

peewee wrote:
el_stinger wrote:

uh-huh, how eloquent.

So answer the question.

Answer the question.

I don't need to give an in depth reason as to why I back the boss.

His record and success says it all Peewee. He's building something big here, and we can all see that.

Its a big call to ask for the bosses head, so I naturally want to know what the alternative is.

Simple.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion