It's Time To Go...Rafa - TOPIC CLOSED

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:43 pm

Sorry to hear about your father Lionheart...i hope the pain eases in time!

My responses to your post was by no means intended to be personal or to hurt your feelings at a sensitive time!

I just get lividly angry when i see post that are in stark contrast to my personal feelings.In fairness to myself and all that responded rudely and perhaps went a bit OTT...we were not aware of your personal life!

Sorry to hear about your father as i said! :(
66-1120597113

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:24 am

peewee wrote:
STR_18 wrote:Infact "peewee", I don't know why the :censored: am replyin to you, lets be honest, you don't know me, ya never will, av never noticed you on here before which kind of says it all.

Next...?

you should have noticed, i am the poster who takes the rip out of you for telling people you are are policeman, when in fact you actually work in a call centre     :D

sad b@stard, you will be telling us all your in the SAS next.

walter mitty, get a life you racist pr1ck.

ps do you really think i care if you have never noticed me, sad b@stard

Sorry rent a wife... :D
83-1165214211

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:51 am

STR_18+5 wrote:
peewee wrote:
STR_18 wrote:Infact "peewee", I don't know why the :censored: am replyin to you, lets be honest, you don't know me, ya never will, av never noticed you on here before which kind of says it all.

Next...?

you should have noticed, i am the poster who takes the rip out of you for telling people you are are policeman, when in fact you actually work in a call centre     :D

oh so witty, is that a reference to me living in thailand, you assume all thai women are available for purchase? do you really tjink you can say anything to harm me, you live in the cesspit of prescot and work in kirkby, i live in bangkok and work in bangkok. can you see why i am not bothered about what you say. you work in a call centre, i work in finance and will in january go to south africa, followed by japan, then london, then philipines, the singapore, then new york, it will be a busy year for me and my rented wife. (even though i am not married and my girlfriend has a better career than you

just goes to show how narrow minded you can be when the furthest you have travelled is talacre caravan park.

thai women, in fact all asian women would show western women a thing or two when it comes to class and style, also the way they look after themselves. its embarrassing when i go to khao san road and see the white women backpackers all fat and unclean, while the thai women are slim, clean and look fantastic.

you should try and travel sometime instead of sitting at home making up occupations to stop you looking like a sad turd with no future. (oh but you wont travel as all foreigners are below us whites, escpecially them darkies, thats your attitude isnt it retard)

you show a lack of intelligence with your text speak and the fact you return here despite being banned, as though we missed you.

just craw back under the stone you crawled from or back into the abortion bucket you crawled from you second rate nob
112-1077774096

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:54 am

peewee wrote:
STR_18 wrote:
peewee wrote:

Next...?

oh so witty, is that a reference to me living in thailand, you assume all thai women are available for purchase? do you really tjink you can say anything to harm me, you live in the cesspit of prescot and work in kirkby, i live in bangkok and work in bangkok. can you see why i am not bothered about what you say. you work in a call centre, i work in finance and will in january go to south africa, followed by japan, then london, then philipines, the singapore, then new york, it will be a busy year for me and my rented wife. (even though i am not married and my girlfriend has a better career than you

just goes to show how narrow minded you can be when the furthest you have travelled is talacre caravan park.

thai women, in fact all asian women would show western women a thing or two when it comes to class and style, also the way they look after themselves. its embarrassing when i go to khao san road and see the white women backpackers all fat and unclean, while the thai women are slim, clean and look fantastic.

you should try and travel sometime instead of sitting at home making up occupations to stop you looking like a sad turd with no future. (oh but you wont travel as all foreigners are below us whites, escpecially them darkies, thats your attitude isnt it retard)

you show a lack of intelligence with your text speak and the fact you return here despite being banned, as though we missed you.

just craw back under the stone you crawled from or back into the abortion bucket you crawled from you second rate nob

Could have just said feck off, but that was good too.

:D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:05 am

Could have just said feck off, but that was good too

:laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:18 am

Sorry to hear about your Dad, too.

I haven't written in this thread because I wholeheartedly disagree what Lionheart says. But I think he deserves some respect because he tends to be polite and respectful with other's opinions.

F.A. Cup, is an award that talks well about Rafa's English game Knowledge
CL Winners, says it all.

In the league we want to win it. Rafa has failed to achieve that so far, but he has made us believe we're close to win it again. He has put our illusions so high, that of course the frustation is also high when we don't achieve it.

But since the CL exists, how many times has Liverpool FC managed to compete, let alone winning it in that competition? Have we been playing it regularly? How do you get into that competition? the answer is simple, being more than decent in your home league. More than decent might not be good enough for many Liverpool fans, but if we sum up Rafa's titles major and minor ones, regular qualifying for the CL, recovering the belief that we can win the league soon... I don't think it's fair to say Rafa must go.

Just a couple of year's ago the media talked about english top 3 teams, forgetting about Liverpool. Now they say we underachieve in the league, but at least they count on us when the season starts. I see some improvement, and I see some acknowledgement of everybody to our progression.

If Rafa's departure would bring greater glories to Liverpool FC, I'd sack Rafa right now. The CLub is first, and the men are to serve the club. But the new manager whoever he was, would have to deal with this high expectations. The new manager would have to fight against Shevski and Manure's money and expectations too. The new manager would have a tough task in his hands. And right now I cannot think in any Manager better than Rafa.
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:19 am

Sabre wrote:Sorry to hear about your Dad, too.

I haven't written in this thread because I wholeheartedly disagree what Lionheart says. But I think he deserves some respect because he tends to be polite and respectful with other's opinions.

F.A. Cup, is an award that talks well about Rafa's English game Knowledge
CL Winners, says it all.

In the league we want to win it. Rafa has failed to achieve that so far, but he has made us believe we're close to win it again. He has put our illusions so high, that of course the frustation is also high when we don't achieve it.

But since the CL exists, how many times has Liverpool FC managed to compete, let alone winning it in that competition? Have we been playing it regularly? How do you get into that competition? the answer is simple, being more than decent in your home league. More than decent might not be good enough for many Liverpool fans, but if we sum up Rafa's titles major and minor ones, regular qualifying for the CL, recovering the belief that we can win the league soon... I don't think it's fair to say Rafa must go.

If Rafa's departure would bring greater glories to Liverpool FC, I'd sack Rafa right now. The CLub is first, and the men are to serve the club. But the new manager whoever he was, would have to deal with this high expectations. The new manager would have to fight against Shevski and Manure's money and expectations too. The new manager would have a tough task in his hands. And right now I cannot think in any Manager better than Rafa.

Chavski  :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:22 am

Shevski, Crápski, Fúckski, who cares, they don't count as  a football team, they've got no history  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:24 am

loooool  STR_18+5  Get told and hush!!!!
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:48 pm

Lionheart wrote:I know I'll get slammed and flamed for this but I think there is no alternative but for Rafa to go. He can't be enjoying himself and he must be begging for the quiet life in Spain or Italy (in comparrison to England).

Rafa just can't seem to come to terms with the English game. He's fine for the Europe matches but be it the pace or intensity of the English game, he just can't seem to manage it. I don't believe it's a lack of playing personnel as the Liverpool lineup is something another coach would drool over.

While the away game scenario is becoming quite comical if it wasn't so depressing and humiliating. Heaven knows how the players, and Rafa, must be feeling.

Don't get me wrong, I think Rafa is a brilliant tactician but not at the English game.

I think we need an English coach or at least someone with a proven English record.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D  :D  :D  :D
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:30 pm

Sorry about your dad Lionheart.

You have your opinion, as does anyone else on here. but to leave over a some stupid comments by people, you should take a break for alittle while and then come back fresh. A break would help you, and all of this stuff would be gone by then.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:37 pm

peewee wrote:i work in finance and will in january go to south africa, followed by japan, then london, then philipines, the singapore, then new york, it will be a busy year for me

Christ on CatCatCat7's bike, who do you work for? Will you be living in Thailand and just travelling on business or will you be moving to these places over the course of the year?
67-1161385641

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:21 pm

Topic exhausted now.  :)
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion