It's rafa's fault thread - No debate!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Im fecking freezin an me radiators are playing me up . just warm upstairs , an me hot water is only warm an all, fumin with Rafa here
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:48 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Im fecking freezin an me radiators are playing me up . just warm upstairs , an me hot water is only warm an all, fumin with Rafa here

Your pump is seized or broke altogether Nan!!
:nod

Always happens in the coldest time of year of course.....feckin Rafa! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Rafa  :no

How could you...
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Number 9 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Im fecking freezin an me radiators are playing me up . just warm upstairs , an me hot water is only warm an all, fumin with Rafa here

Strange Barry, the radiators down stairs are fine, roasting but up stairs there cold, and me hot water is only coming out warm :( its not boiling like it usualy is, just nearly got frost bite when i went to get into the bath, Its gonna cost me loads now gettin that british gas out , Rafa is gettin on me nerves now
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:06 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Strange Barry, the radiators down stairs are fine, roasting but up stairs there cold, and me hot water is only coming out warm :( its not boiling like it usualy is, just nearly got frost bite when i went to get into the bath, Its gonna cost me loads now gettin that british gas out , Rafa is gettin on me nerves now

Hit your pump a sharp rap with a hammer Nanny. Should dislodge any gunge thats stopping it working. Or if it has a step up on it (numbered 1-4) just turn it up a notch with a screwdriver.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:24 pm

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Hit your pump a sharp rap with a hammer Nanny. Should dislodge any gunge thats stopping it working. Or if it has a step up on it (numbered 1-4) just turn it up a notch with a screwdriver.

Sounds like the Foo foo valve Nan. B+Q are doing them for a fiver .Take 2 mins to fit aswell . Hope that helps mate.  :;):
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:36 pm

its deffo Rafa`s goatee thats to blame, it never been the same since he grew that b@stard.

G H & G get out of our club  :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm

newsnow

ANGRY Liverpool fans last night called for club director Tom Hicks Jnr to resign after the American allegedly called a supporter “f*** face”.

In a message to concerned fan Steve Horner, an email from the Hicks Holding Ltd account of Hicks Jnr, son of the Anfield club’s co-owner Tom Hicks, first called Horner an “idiot” after he had sent an article claiming cash from player sales was being used to pay off the club’s £250million debts.

But when Horner again emailed Hicks Jr's address, a reply fumed: “Blow me f*** face. Go to hell. I’m sick of you.”

The emails, seen and verified as being from Hicks Holdings by the Sunday Sport, also copied in Ian Ayres, the club’s commercial director, and Philip Nash, Liverpool’s finance director.

Horner emailed Hicks Jnr, along with Hicks Snr and co-owner George Gillett, with an article featuring concerns over Liverpool’s mounting debts and ability to compete in the transfer market.

And the foul-mouthed response from the account of a senior member of Liverpool’s board has sparked outrage among the Kop faithful with many furious fans posting on popular internet messageboards.

Jon Jones from Liverpool, a Kop season ticket holder of 25 years, fumed: “This is no way to a treat a Liverpool fan. Fans have every right to be questioning the people in power at the club as they have not delivered on their promises over a new stadium. They have also dragged the club into £250million of debt and we don’t seem to be competing in the transfer market.

“Tom Hicks Jnr is in a privileged position at the club. If he has abused that power I for one want to see him step down.”

Hicks Jnr has clashed with Liverpool fans in the past. In February 2008 he made an ill-advised visit to an Anfield pub after a game and was confronted by supporters.

Fans have launched a campaign to oust owners Hicks Snr and Gillett from the club, led by supporters’ union Spirit of Shankly who have vowed to stop the Americans attending Anfield for future games.

Rafa's fault. :angry:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 am

I hear Voronin was good at the old plumbing, but Rafa shipped him off.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:09 am

Igor Zidane wrote:newsnow

ANGRY Liverpool fans last night called for club director Tom Hicks Jnr to resign after the American allegedly called a supporter “f*** face”.

In a message to concerned fan Steve Horner, an email from the Hicks Holding Ltd account of Hicks Jnr, son of the Anfield club’s co-owner Tom Hicks, first called Horner an “idiot” after he had sent an article claiming cash from player sales was being used to pay off the club’s £250million debts.

But when Horner again emailed Hicks Jr's address, a reply fumed: “Blow me f*** face. Go to hell. I’m sick of you.”

The emails, seen and verified as being from Hicks Holdings by the Sunday Sport, also copied in Ian Ayres, the club’s commercial director, and Philip Nash, Liverpool’s finance director.

Horner emailed Hicks Jnr, along with Hicks Snr and co-owner George Gillett, with an article featuring concerns over Liverpool’s mounting debts and ability to compete in the transfer market.

And the foul-mouthed response from the account of a senior member of Liverpool’s board has sparked outrage among the Kop faithful with many furious fans posting on popular internet messageboards.

Jon Jones from Liverpool, a Kop season ticket holder of 25 years, fumed: “This is no way to a treat a Liverpool fan. Fans have every right to be questioning the people in power at the club as they have not delivered on their promises over a new stadium. They have also dragged the club into £250million of debt and we don’t seem to be competing in the transfer market.

“Tom Hicks Jnr is in a privileged position at the club. If he has abused that power I for one want to see him step down.”

Hicks Jnr has clashed with Liverpool fans in the past. In February 2008 he made an ill-advised visit to an Anfield pub after a game and was confronted by supporters.

Fans have launched a campaign to oust owners Hicks Snr and Gillett from the club, led by supporters’ union Spirit of Shankly who have vowed to stop the Americans attending Anfield for future games.

Rafa's fault. :angry:

How silly though to CC Ian Ayres and Phil Nash.

Rafa you got some splaining to do!!!  :eyebrow
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:57 am

Igor Zidane wrote:newsnow

:laugh:
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 am

Igor Zidane wrote:The emails, seen and verified as being from Hicks Holdings by the Sunday Sport

Fukksake
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:02 am

fuk face ? :laugh:

Lando must be fuming !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 am

roberto green wrote:It's Rafa's fault he bought didi haman on at half time in Istanbul

:)

No that was Finnan's fault  :laugh:
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby made in UK » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:59 am

Firstly, bleed the rads upstairs with those little key thingys that you'll have hanging around the house, if there is air in the rads let it all out (of each rad) until water surfaces from the vent hole..

Turn all your rads off downstairs when the heating is on (this forces the water to the upstairs stairs rads, balancing). Give em a good while to warm up then go back downstairs and just crack open the rad valves, but don't open the all the way, quarter of a turn should do.

Go to your hot water tank, check the thermostat strapped to the side of it, it should be 59-60C if not turn it up.

If its still warm as opposed to hot you may wanna check the 3-port valve, but thats for later. I'll step you through that  :D

PS Turn up the boiler thermostat aswell, that will help it heat quicker and if its a cast-iron heat exchanger leave it turned up all the time.

Pist- It ain't the pump neither, they'd be an almighty banging in the house (pipework etc) so the pumps fine.

Do the rads first if this don't work I'll get on the blower to Rafa, and if he's got no suggestions well then, it all his fault  :angry:
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion