It may all look good on 09/03/05 - This could happen

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:46 pm

Now, that i am sober....hear what i have to say.

1)Just imagine that we manage to get through to the quarter final.
2)Just imagine that chelsea is knocked-out.
3)Just imagine that arsenal is knocked-out.
4)Just imagine that the scums are knocked-out.

Implication - We are the only english team in the quarter final. Suddenly LFC becomes the darling of the english press again (since we are single-handedly carrying the british flag in europe once more). They will lay-off gerrard & baros & hamann & whichever LFC player for the rest of the season. The players feel more relaxed, seeing that they are no longer being hounded in the press and come up with outstanding performance. We go on a run to win all the remaining the league games.

no....it gets better.....

(1)
You would have noticed that biscan seems to suffer from an identity crisis whenever he plays against other european teams. Yeah...... he plays like zidane.....no, not that over-the-hill zidane at madrid, but the world class one who was at juventus. No chelsea, no arsenal, no manure...just watch biscan go.

(2)
Hyppia also performs faultlessly in Champ League. And with Carra (doing it week in & week out), Finnan (steady right back) & Traore (turning out to be our best left back in recent times.....can't believe i am saying this). We might have a good defence (in europe at least....) No chelsea, no arsenal, no manure...Our defence might just perform magnificantly (in europe at least...).

(3)
Dudek has used up his allocation of howlers for this season. Just watch him perform in the remaining matches.

(4)
Gerrard always comes up with goods in Champ League. So whenever he plays (at least in champ league), he is worth a goal...... So we should be able to score at least a goal in each of the champions league match gerrard plays.

(5)
With all the sh1t we went through in the premier league, we have been fairly lucky in the champions league...... On paper, we had a tuff group in the group stage. But deportivo were for some reason woeful. And the other team only plays well in greece. So we were through to the round of sixteen. If we manage to get pass leverkuson, anybody wants to bet against us getting PSV or monaco in the quarters ?  We could even get lyon in the semi-final ... looking at the luck we are having in the champions league....

6)
Last but not least....just imagine what it would be like to win the champions league with our worst ever team... It is not that far-fetch when u look at the last world cup where germany went to the final with the worst squad of players in their history. And hamann was in that team, and he is in ours now. Argentina went to the final of the 1990 world cup with the worst squad in their history.  Pelle did not play for argentina then...and he won't play for us in the champions league this season.... so u see it is all connected somehow.  :p  Don't ask me how. But it is. I guess they don't say 3rd time lucky don't they. After the failure of argentina & germany, we should be able to win the champions league.

so u see, it could be a GR8 09/03/05...if everything goes to plan.

ps....i am not on crack. i am sober. This is the most positive spin i can come up with to lift the doom & gloom in here........ :D

over & out.
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:25 pm

We'd NEVER be the darling of the media, we'd be lucky Liverpool in there eyes. Also how you can say Traore is anything above distinctly average truely baffles me.
115-1073096938

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:05 pm

well, the 1st part is done...the blue sh1t have lost....

now just have to wait for the chelsea, scums & arsenal to lose their champions league...and everything will fall nicely into place.....

"EVEN THE WORST LIVERPOOL TEAM CAN WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE" will be the headline in every paper cum may 2005.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coolsobs » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:14 pm

stu_the_red wrote:******.

We'd NEVER be the darling of the media, we'd be lucky Liverpool in there eyes. Also how you can say Traore is anything above distinctly average truely baffles me.

I think that traore has been performing really well and considering we've conceeded the third least amount of goals in the prepiership, he must be doing something right.

btw I wouldn't underestimate monaco the rock
coolsobs

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:37 pm

coolsobs wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:******.

I think that traore has been performing really well and considering we've conceeded the third least amount of goals in the prepiership, he must be doing something right.

btw I wouldn't underestimate monaco the rock

yeah i agree mate, a few times this season traore`s pace and telescopic legs have got us out of the ******.
even in the burnley game before the ****** up i thought he was our best player. i`m prepared to give traore time, he`s a natural centre half playing out of position and has all the natural attributes to be decent player including pace and decent spring. he is probably along with gerrard the most athletic player on our books. with a bit of experience i can see him doing a carragher who looked far worse than djimi at left back.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:10 pm

The_Rock wrote:Now, that i am sober....hear what i have to say.

1)Just imagine that we manage to get through to the quarter final.
2)Just imagine that chelsea is knocked-out.
3)Just imagine that arsenal is knocked-out.
4)Just imagine that the scums are knocked-out.

Implication - We are the only english team in the quarter final. Suddenly LFC becomes the darling of the english press again (since we are single-handedly carrying the british flag in europe once more). They will lay-off gerrard & baros & hamann & whichever LFC player for the rest of the season. The players feel more relaxed, seeing that they are no longer being hounded in the press and come up with outstanding performance. We go on a run to win all the remaining the league games.

no....it gets better.....

(1)
You would have noticed that biscan seems to suffer from an identity crisis whenever he plays against other european teams. Yeah...... he plays like zidane.....no, not that over-the-hill zidane at madrid, but the world class one who was at juventus. No chelsea, no arsenal, no manure...just watch biscan go.

(2)
Hyppia also performs faultlessly in Champ League. And with Carra (doing it week in & week out), Finnan (steady right back) & Traore (turning out to be our best left back in recent times.....can't believe i am saying this). We might have a good defence (in europe at least....) No chelsea, no arsenal, no manure...Our defence might just perform magnificantly (in europe at least...).

(3)
Dudek has used up his allocation of howlers for this season. Just watch him perform in the remaining matches.

(4)
Gerrard always comes up with goods in Champ League. So whenever he plays (at least in champ league), he is worth a goal...... So we should be able to score at least a goal in each of the champions league match gerrard plays.

(5)
With all the sh1t we went through in the premier league, we have been fairly lucky in the champions league...... On paper, we had a tuff group in the group stage. But deportivo were for some reason woeful. And the other team only plays well in greece. So we were through to the round of sixteen. If we manage to get pass leverkuson, anybody wants to bet against us getting PSV or monaco in the quarters ?  We could even get lyon in the semi-final ... looking at the luck we are having in the champions league....

6)
Last but not least....just imagine what it would be like to win the champions league with our worst ever team... It is not that far-fetch when u look at the last world cup where germany went to the final with the worst squad of players in their history. And hamann was in that team, and he is in ours now. Argentina went to the final of the 1990 world cup with the worst squad in their history.  Pelle did not play for argentina then...and he won't play for us in the champions league this season.... so u see it is all connected somehow.  :p  Don't ask me how. But it is. I guess they don't say 3rd time lucky don't they. After the failure of argentina & germany, we should be able to win the champions league.

so u see, it could be a GR8 09/03/05...if everything goes to plan.

ps....i am not on crack. i am sober. This is the most positive spin i can come up with to lift the doom & gloom in here........ :D

over & out.

Cracking stuff Rock - I've just gone from reading drunk Rock to Sober Rock. Think they might both be a bit crazy :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:14 am

I've been wondering whats been goin on with the rocks's comments lately.  I can see us doing well in the CL, but just as Mourinho said, you also need a little luck to win it, in this case, the best teams to pair of against each other.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion