Is rotation a myth - A few stats

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:14 am

I don't think he doesn't get as much stick because their football is ease in the eye.

Here a country in which showy football is vastly more overrated than your country, teams like Barcelona are mocked when they lose with their nice football. Winning is what matters at the end of the day. Nobody talks about rotation or Rafa's sillyness after 3 games won in a row.

I think that Ciggy and other Scousers are not paranoid when they say in London they can't stand you. It's a fact already noticed by  Torres or ALonso. "Torres is a Liverpool player" you'll say, but Marcelino a formerpremier player that hasn't played for Liverpool said the very same thing "In england there's a lot of cat against Liverpool". Cat in that sense means envy+hate.

While I knew Liverpool for many years I knew next to nothing about the atmosphere and press. And honestly, I think that whatever the manager Liverpool has, in London they'll always find time to write bad things about Liverpool. I'm biased a bit because I love the club, but unbiased Spaniards notice aswell that treatment Liverpool gets.
Last edited by Sabre on Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolForLife » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:53 pm

rotation exsists, obviously. your stats prove nothing.
however, there is nothing bad about rotation. Look at the trophies rafa has won, the FA cup and the chanpions league. both of these invovled major finals, right at the END of the season. without rotation, would the players have been fit enough to come back from 2-0 against west ham and 3-0 against AC Milan?
LiverpoolForLife

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:56 pm

LiverpoolForLife wrote:rotation exsists, obviously. your stats prove nothing.
however, there is nothing bad about rotation. Look at the trophies rafa has won, the FA cup and the chanpions league. both of these invovled major finals, right at the END of the season. without rotation, would the players have been fit enough to come back from 2-0 against west ham and 3-0 against AC Milan?

If some on here were to be believed, it's rotation's fault we were behind in the first place...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:07 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
LiverpoolForLife wrote:rotation exsists, obviously. your stats prove nothing.

If some on here were to be believed, it's rotation's fault we were behind in the first place...

Actually during the year we won the champs league rotation was common place because of the injuries we had that season, so that wasnt rafas fault, it fell into its own.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:50 pm

So we won a couple of cups because the players were fit at the end of the season

First of all, Chelsea were much fitter in extra time last year despite their players playing much more than our first teamers.

Secondly - so what? are LFC now a cup club? the league dictates how successful you are, cups are just days out. We are a million miles behind the top clubs every year under Rafa has his stupid policy. :angry:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion