YES NOW
50%
NO
7%
NOT SURE
3%

Total votes : 30

Postby hotee_f » Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:09 pm

Hi reds fans just as me, theres a french f##king maniac on the board here. Is there any means to kick his ***** out just as houillier's ***** out of liverpool?

Sale enfoire de french de merde, vas te faire foutre et nous les anglais, nous pissons sur ta mere. sur ta soeur et sur ta fille. Encule toi avec ma bite. trou du cu et que ta mere suce mon gros cu.
hotee_f

Postby supersub » Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:11 pm

In the cold light of day one can see that a reasonably decent squad has been assembled,with room for 2/3 major signings,all thanks to Mr.Houllier but sadly I don't think he has the full backing and respect of those players.I believe  fresh impetus from a new manager can reap the benefits from the hard work put in by GH,and if David Moores can be persuaded to let Steve Morgan invest the £50 million into Liverpool Football Club,then that would be a nice kitty to help any new manager find the big signings our club is desperate for.When I say big signings I mean players with proven ability on a world scale and not "could be's or will be one day's",from outer mongolia.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:47 pm

supersub wrote:.When I say big signings I mean players with proven ability on a world scale

I agree supersub BUT the truth is that Foolier has brought us so low that world class players on top of their game would probably see joining us as a step backwards  :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Coley » Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:56 pm

Rimetto wrote:
Rimetto wrote:I wouldn't change until the summer. We need to try and get the 4th place and i think changing manager now would not help us acheive that.

I think Curbishley would be great for us. What he's done at charlton is outstanding. He's done all this without the money GH has thrown away. We could make a team out of all the Flops he's bought.

What do you think about Curbishley

Anyway lets forget about this french idiot what do you think about Curbishley?

To answer your question mate, i rate Curbishley, and he would be on my list of targets (if i were allowed one) if we couldn't get our number one man and that's got to be Martin O'Neil.  I think he (O'Neil) would relish the chance to manage us, but i couldn't see him coming here until the end of the season so there's no point going after him now.

Getting back to Curbishley though, i think he seems like an intelligent bloke, but maybe a bit too nice (a la Roy Evans) does anyone else know much about his personality? All i know is that he has done a damn good job at Charlton with little money.  His achievements are similar to Allardyce's in many ways.
Coley

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:59 pm

Yeah but hasn't he been at Charlton for 13 years ?
I don't want to wait that long for him to make it happen here. :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Rimetto » Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:19 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Yeah but hasn't he been at Charlton for 13 years ?
I don't want to wait that long for him to make it happen here. :(

Yeah he has been there 13 years but didn't he bring them into the premiership twice. Once on the bounce if i'm correct.

And also he has had no where near as much money as GH. I think he would be very good given the purse to spend.
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:42 pm

big al wrote:Waiting to the summer would delay progression. A change now would allow a new manager to start assessing the current squad and begin to look for available players.

Wow, I could have typed exactly that! To me it is like keeping a broken video - if it doesn't work, fix it or dump it. Houllier is beyond repair, he has taken Liverpool as far as he can and no positive progress has been made in the last 12 months
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrys » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:06 pm

think houllier need to b back up. so i vote him to stay one more season.i'm one of those few who think he should stay because in the last ten years (or more) he is the last manager to bring this much of trophies at anfield.i'm right?
if not houllier then jose mourino
chrys

Postby brian cresswell » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:12 pm

houllier may have won the most trophys from the last ten years but he has been given the most time and the most money to spend and at the end of the day he hasn,t brought the big prize of the premiership and he never will.keep him till the end of the season cause bringing someone in now with nine games to go will only upset the balance of the side,and i don,t think we can afford to lose that fourth spot.
brian cresswell

Postby Owzat » Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:52 am

Simple question is - would you swap all the trophies Houllier has won for ONE Premiership? I think I know what any true Liverpool fan would say
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:23 am

If this was Real Madrid or Milan... Houllier would be sacked after 10 games. Why must it be any different at liverpool ? Liverpool is as big as Madrid & Milan. In fact, Liverpool has bigger fan base around the world. I heard that Bayern Munich wants to sack that Omar dude (even though he has been described as Bayern's greatest manager) and Bayern is 2nd in the germen league. Houllier is not even close to being liverpool's greatest manager......

All this cr#p about not being a sacking club... it is so 1980s...... The board should wake up. This is the 21st century. :angry:
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion