Is it down to effort?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby En1gma_LFC » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:26 pm

I no much has been made about our jeckel and hyde performances this season but exactly how much do you think can be put down to effort? or being motivated for the game? I just really cant see how we can be as attacking and dominating as we were against Juve, just to go and pull out a performance like that today.. Im just so angry but i dont no who to be angry at? In todays game there was Carson who could credit himself with a decent performance. Even the commentators on the radio were claiming they didnt have anything to say! It just felt like today too many of our players just couldnt didnt want to play. Very disappointing considering what we saw on Tuesday evening.
En1gma_LFC

Postby JohnnyAldridge fan » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:49 pm

To be honest I was dreading this game,especially with the record we have after playing champions liga and then a premeire league game right  at the weekend,I dont think we have WON a league game all season after playing a champions league game mid-week,the players have no excuses,its the ****** run in the league,they know(or claim to know) how important qualifing for champions league football is for this club,how can they play so well against a top european club midweek and then get screwed by a Man City team that will never leave mid-table,NOT ****** GOOD ENOUGH! IMHO
JohnnyAldridge fan

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:16 pm

Im lost for words really.I juz don't know whether we could really grab tat 4th spot.The players looked jaded for today's performances.N why isn't Alonso on the bench?Even if the Blues get the 4th spot,i don't blame them at all coz overall,they deserved it.

:kungfu:  :kungfu:
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby red_guy » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:52 am

siti.....i agree with u. anyway, hope we get the 4th place....aduuuussssss :(
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion