Interesting willwall view of tuesday - From fans forum

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby barnesrush » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:11 am

Found a view from  a millwall fan openly admitting his side of the story but some may find it offencive. what do you think shall i post it or leave it?
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:17 am

Offensive... i know its late... :p

Don't post it. Advertising scum.
115-1073096938

Postby E7. » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:37 am

barnesrush wrote:Found a view from  a millwall fan openly admitting his side of the story but some may find it offencive. what do you think shall i post it or leave it?

Post it. That's the beauty of the internet. It's an open forum and people don't have to read it after all. Go ahead mate. Stick it up. ???
E7.

Postby simic_ie » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:59 am

Yea I say post it, lets read it, it may be offensive as sh*t , it maybe a very even minded view of things its no harm in finding out and giving our response to it, I thought this was a discussion fourm after all! :cool:
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:21 am

Post for sure.  If your worried about offending people make a note of it in the topic and just post a link.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Woollyback » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:00 am

Whatever, it's pretty obvious what the general idea of the post will be.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:04 am

yes but I think we like be able to call other clubs fans babaric.  i know I do  :D
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:28 am

below i have posted what the editor of football365.com thinks, feel free to e mail the pr*ck

It is easy to understand the anger of Liverpool fans at taunts from Millwall fans about the death of 96 of their fellows in the Hillsborough disaster.

But there is a certain sad irony in reacting to the way they reacted.

The crowd surge in Sheffield led to deaths; here it led to the injury of a disabled Liverpool supporter. But the reason the surge at Hillsborough proved fatal was the presence of fences, there as an anti-hooliganism measure, and the mindset of the police, that what they were seeing had to be an attempted violent pitch invasion, rather than a crowd-safety disaster.

Those Liverpool fans caught on camera throwing coins and seats and confronting the police defiled the memories of Hillsborough with their actions, just as a number of Millwall fans defiled them with their words.

Now let's hear what you've got to say about this story... or anything else happening in the world of football. Send your opinions, rants, praise or abuse to theeditor@football365.com
112-1077774096

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:33 am

???  ??? thats all i can say
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:05 pm

peewee wrote:below i have posted what the editor of football365.com thinks, feel free to e mail the pr*ck

It is easy to understand the anger of Liverpool fans at taunts from Millwall fans about the death of 96 of their fellows in the Hillsborough disaster.

The crowd surge in Sheffield led to deaths; here it led to the injury of a disabled Liverpool supporter. But the reason the surge at Hillsborough proved fatal was the presence of fences, there as an anti-hooliganism measure, and the mindset of the police, that what they were seeing had to be an attempted violent pitch invasion, rather than a crowd-safety disaster.

Those Liverpool fans caught on camera throwing coins and seats and confronting the police defiled the memories of Hillsborough with their actions, just as a number of Millwall fans defiled them with their words.

Now let's hear what you've got to say about this story... or anything else happening in the world of football. Send your opinions, rants, praise or abuse to theeditor@football365.com

Twatfeatures
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:07 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
peewee wrote:below i have posted what the editor of football365.com thinks, feel free to e mail the pr*ck

Twatfeatures

:D got it in one murph
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:06 pm

some journalists just think they can explain something in a few words, dont they understand a thing? havent they learnt anything?
feck thats annoying
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MFC & Proud » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:24 am

A very well written peice if you ask me and says it all really
MFC & Proud

Postby Dom1 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:28 am

Willwall :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1