INTER MILAN vs LIVERPOOL: CL-11/03/08 - 2nd Leg - Build up and Match Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:53 am

ah bob bob bob, i am not just talking about this specific game, i am talking about all season and last season as examples, how expected of you to miss the bigger picture again.

you realyl are a nob at times, and to think you are supposed to be educated

oh yeah, have you been to a game yet and i thought earlier was your last post on the matter, tooooooooo easy bob
112-1077774096

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:54 am

Get your diploma Bob  :laugh:  :D
LFC2007

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:55 am

Hang on a minute bob, 6 of those players played against Marsielle in the game you said he played the reserves. So are Aurellio, Finnan, Leto, Sissoko and Crouch only reserves? Leto is the only who is a genuine reserve. The rest (even sissoko when he was here) are part of the rotation game that Benitez plays. Hardly reserves which you reffered to them as.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Thingy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:58 am

First chance ive had to comment on last nights game. Fantastic result. Really pleased. Torres' goal was terrific, Aurellio had one of his better games, Skrtel seems like he's been here for ages looks like a class signing. On the other hand, Kuyt was poor. For a change :D . Really need a better option than him. Babel as some have said looks a bit heartless if thats the right word. Shame cos i really like the lad and think if he fufils his potention he could be a world beater. Overall made up with the result.
Thingy

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:00 am

LFC2007 wrote:Get your diploma Bob  :laugh:  :D

yeah and your 50 yard swimming certificate    :D

now come on bob i know we dont see eye to eye but lets stick to facts rather than trying to belittle each other.

the fact is rafa generally fields a weakened team prior to champions league games showing where he places the most importance
112-1077774096

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:04 am

Thingy- I like that Mascherano picture, it looks cool.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Thingy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:08 am

Thanks mate.

Although I didnt make it myself :D
Thingy

Postby nobybob » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:20 am

Ahh peewee peewee peewee, i strongly recommend that you learn to spell, especially in a sentence condemning someone else's education ha ha ha ha what a nob.
nobybob

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:20 am

Do you:

1. Rest players in a 38-game season where you come up against far inferior opposition and have a better chance to rectify any errors, or,

2. Rest players in a 12-game tournament where you face the best teams in the World and where 1 loss can mean you're knocked out?

Hmmm.... Not exactly rocket science, is it...?
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thingy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:28 am

If we had a much stronger squad then rotation would have a much better effect. Its obvious but its true. Kuyt, Benayoun,Pennant,Voronin,Crouch,Riise, and Kewell should not be at the club at all. They shouldnt even be " Second choice" in there positions. If we had players of a much better quaility than them, along with Gerrard, Torres, Carra , Agger,Skrtel,Masch ect, we could rotate them and have much better results. I feel he rotates a little too much though, but it cant work with the squad we have. So for example if we had a game on Saturday and a CL game on tuesday, we could afford to make changes, and it would have a lot more chance of working with a better squad.
Thingy

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:30 am

i am not suggesting he rests players in the champions league, i am suggesting he places just as much importance on the league as he does on the CL, you all know full well what I am saying and its pitiful watching you all scramble to his defence.

we are out the title race AGAIN because of his team selections but some of you still defend this, and you call yourselves fans, disgraceful
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:30 am

nobybob wrote:

Ahh peewee peewee peewee, i strongly recommend that you learn to spell, especially in a sentence condemning someone else's education ha ha ha ha what a nob.

ooooooooo peewee made a typo, bad bad peewee
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:31 am

peewee wrote:

now come on bob i know we dont see eye to eye but lets stick to facts rather than trying to belittle each other.

the fact is rafa generally fields a weakened team prior to champions league games showing where he places the most importance

Alright Peewee, since you want to stick to facts I'll concede that Rafa will tend to rest some players ahead of key Champions League ties.  Fact is, though, that he hasn't rested the key players (Gerrard, Torres, Masch [genuinely unavailable against Newcastle], Carragher, Reina) in months...which are the players that everyone concedes make us tick.  You telling me you were gutted to see Kuyt rested on Saturday (cause you're lying if you are)? :D

But, since we're talking facts here, I still take huge issue with your claim last night that "Rafa has no interest in English football."  You tried to dress this little figment of your imagination up as "obvious" and a "fact" but there's absolutely no basis for such a claim.  This kind of comment is along the lines of some of your other gems, like Rafa's a "clown."  It's hard to see these kind of comments as anything other than a pathetic wind-up attempt.  If you really believe that Rafa has no interest in the league than you need your head checking.  Seriously.

So there we have it.  I'm not going to do the flame war thing with you again, Peewee.  (Not over this, anyway. :D )  You clearly don't rate my opinion and I certainly don't find much of what you say especially credible (West Ham as relegation strugglers?  Tom Hicks hasn't done much wrong?) so I guess we'd best go back to ignoring each other.  Speaking as one educated man to another, I'm sure you'll see the logic in that.  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:31 am

And that really is my final word on this...
Last edited by Bad Bob on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:32 am

Seriously!  :D
Last edited by Bad Bob on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion