INTER MILAN vs LIVERPOOL: CL-11/03/08 - 2nd Leg - Build up and Match Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:47 am

peewee wrote:torres was a steal mate, i was discussing him with stu earlier on msn, the guy is a legend in the making.

torres i mean, not stu    :D

Ask him who he rates more, Torres or Ashton

:D
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:01 am

Toffeehater wrote:
peewee wrote:toffeehater, read my posts rather than read what the idiots say about me, try and find a post where i say i am unhappy about the result.

its a match thread. and as such i am here to discuss the match, i pointed out one of our players was very poor (which he was).

I didnt realsie people could only post in here if they have the red tinted glasses and praise EVERYTHING about the performance

i have already said it was a great result and great performance

thats the thing mate , they always seems to be a flaw for you in a splendid performance

theres absolutley nothing wrong with someone being critical, both negatively and positively. ive viewed peewees posts on the matter in hand and i dont think he was wrong in his analysis of individuals poor performance.

for me, kuyt is still sh'ite imo :D

i do think theres a bandwagon around here, and folk need to jump off the f'ucker, rather than jump on it
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:03 am

Toffeehater wrote:
peewee wrote:toffeehater, read my posts rather than read what the idiots say about me, try and find a post where i say i am unhappy about the result.

its a match thread. and as such i am here to discuss the match, i pointed out one of our players was very poor (which he was).

I didnt realsie people could only post in here if they have the red tinted glasses and praise EVERYTHING about the performance

i have already said it was a great result and great performance

thats the thing mate , they always seems to be a flaw for you in a splendid performance

because there was a flaw mate, no point ignoring it and burying your head in the sand. thats why we are in the predicament we are now as basically being a nothing special club rather than what we used to be, too many people making excuses and accepting mediocrity

i have said many times for me the club comes first, sadly thats not the same for the coaching staff and most of the playing staff
112-1077774096

Postby redrover » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:08 am

if i was mo sissoko i would watch videos of mascha. i think mo has similar attributes but without the passing ability. surely that would come with coaching although it should be natural. i think its a pity mo didnt go on loan somewhere for more experience cause he will be a great player in the future and we will not get any benefit of that. anyone agree?
shamrock rovers and liverpool are not a matter of life and death to me. they are much more important than that.
redrover

Postby redrover » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:19 am

if i was mo sissoko i would watch videos of mascha as he has similar attribitues without the passing abilities . surely that would come with coaching although it should be natural. i wish we had of sent mo of somewhere on loan for more experience cause he will become a great player in the future and we wont get any benefit of that. anyone agree ? oops apoligies for double post didnt thin it loaded
Last edited by redrover on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
shamrock rovers and liverpool are not a matter of life and death to me. they are much more important than that.
redrover

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:19 am

he thinks ashton and torres would be great together, he mentioned it this morning

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:22 am

redrover wrote:if i was mo sissoko i would watch videos of mascha as he has similar attribitues without the passing abilities . surely that would come with coaching although it should be natural. i wish we had of sent mo of somewhere on loan for more experience cause he will become a great player in the future and we wont get any benefit of that. anyone agree

just post it once mate, we get it :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redrover » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:24 am

i want quicker replies next time so :D
redrover

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:28 am

redrover wrote:i want quicker replies next time so :D

just slag one of the players off mate and you will get a barrage of quick replies from nuggets

112-1077774096

Postby redrover » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:33 am

peewee wrote:
redrover wrote:i want quicker replies next time so :D

just slag one of the players off mate and you will get a barrage of quick replies from nuggets

well ive been meaning to say that torres lad is so over hyped. i mean come on £26.5m for that freak. whats he ever done ? kuyt should be the lone striker and we should use torres for the couple of domestic cup games we play each season. we should head hunt ferguson for manager and play our games at old trafford.then we wouldnt need a new stadium. we should make tom hicks assistant to rafa and invite the sun news paper to sponsor our jerseys. glad i got that of my chest. anyone agree ? :laugh:
Last edited by redrover on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
redrover

Postby tubby » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:35 am

So where were the 15 goals Moratti? ??? Muwahahahaha
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:57 am

It was a good win but I bet if you ask Rafa then he will all be looking at the negatives in the performance. Overall we played well but if Ibrahimovitch had managed to convert some of his chances it cousl have been a very different story. Personally I think we should have pushed them a little bit more earlier on, and if we had started with Pennant we maybe could have done that. Kuyt was woeful but so was Stevie, other than that I thought the lads played very well and I am so happy to have knocked out that cheating scumbag of a team, the way the manager was signalling for a yellow card all the time was a disgrace and he should have been removed from the touch line  :veryangry
heimdall

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:21 am

if inter had a striker as prolific as torres, we would've been knocked out.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby WhIpLaSh » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:36 am

I had a quick look around a couple of the Inter forums.

They seem to believe that Rafa completely raped Mancini in the tactical stakes.

Seems they took the loss quite well actually.

Maybe I just managed to look at the more conservative forums   :p
Everytime you win, you're reborn. Everytime you lose, you die a little.
WhIpLaSh

Postby *Juventino* » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:57 am

*Juventino*

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion