INTER MILAN vs LIVERPOOL: CL-11/03/08 - 2nd Leg - Build up and Match Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:17 pm

ndb80_interfan wrote:Hello to all LFC fans, i am an Interfan living in oxford ,UK and am very excited about our draw together. In my experiance LFC and Inter have a lot in common, (we hate juve, u hate man U, but most of all we both hate hose AC milan fags!)and we are still eternally grateful for your accomplishment in Istanbul! I promise you half of Milan was red that night! I look forward to a lot of respectful and frendly banter, and most of all to a great eveening of Champion League!

Additionally i apologise if any of my fellow INterfans have been rude on thses bords, we have cursed them as there is no reason for nasty posts between our 2 glorious clubs.

Lets show europe what football is about!

Well said.

:)
LFC2007

Postby BlackAndBlueFanatic » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:21 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
BlackAndBlueFanatic wrote:Hi everybody! I'm a big Inter fan and I read many of your previous comments. Like always you English fans are very prejudiced and disrespectful towards the serie A. Remember that Inter are one of the best teams in Europe at the moment and we have the current Champions League top-scorer in our squad, Zlatan Ibrahimovic (along with Cristiano Ronaldo). If I were a Liverpool fan I wouldn't underestimate Inter :;):

so whom is the ref that inter has put on a payroll? italian football is corrupted mate , plain and simple. bribery is high . when has there been a case of bribery in english football.

Toffeehater Inter hasn't got any referee on the payroll. This proves that you don't know anything about the match fixing scandal. The teams involved were all the ones who in the end got relegated (Juventus) and who got points deducted (Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio). There have been phone tappings that proved that their chairmen and the whole staff were corrupted. But teams like Inter and Roma for example, had nothing to do with this and were damaged by all the bribery. Now football in Italy is appearently clean or at least is less dirty than in the past.
BlackAndBlueFanatic

Postby ndb80_interfan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:27 pm

for toffeehater:

[quote=]Toffeehater,Dec. 21 2007,17:54so whom is the ref that inter has put on a payroll? italian football is corrupted mate , plain and simple. bribery is high .
when has there been a case of bribery in english football.[/quote]
Short memory m8...what about the 'bung' scandl that i remeber involved even Allrdyce...inter is know for being the unluckiest team as we always get robbed! We are so corrupt it took us 18 yrs to win something... :no
Last edited by ndb80_interfan on Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndb80_interfan

Postby JamCar05 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:32 pm

destro wrote:Good to see United and Chelsea got hard ties to, United obviously offered the girl from the "Spit roast" incident ( her parents must be sooo proud of her ) and some of Romans Billions in a brown envelope obviously helped them ???

To be honest the mancs weren't exactly that lucky in the draw. Seeing as they couldn't draw us, Arsenal nor Roma, I actually think they got the strongest possible opponent they could draw. Chelsea on the other hand got by far the easiest draw of 'em all imo.
JamCar05

Postby Ancient Mariner » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:33 pm

bavlondon wrote:A bloody tough match but im sure we had similar feelings when we drew Barca last year. At the end of the day we have shown time and time again that we can beat anyone in this competition. Inter are a god side but lets face it they only got a hold of the leageu in recent times thanks to the match fixing scandal, otherwise they are pretty much as vunderable as the rest. Come on lads lets have these cheating :censored:!

Of course Inter didn't win anything for very long time when for things like this in the most crucial matches they didn't give penalties ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBGR4VjE99Q
Ancient Mariner

Postby Mars » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:34 pm

:rasp

w Inter w Man Utd

:love:
Last edited by Bad Bob on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mars

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:35 pm

ndb80_interfan wrote:for toffeehater:

Toffeehater wrote:
BlackAndBlueFanatic wrote:Hi everybody! I'm a big Inter fan and I read many of your previous comments. Like always you English fans are very prejudiced and disrespectful towards the serie A. Remember that Inter are one of the best teams in Europe at the moment and we have the current Champions League top-scorer in our squad, Zlatan Ibrahimovic (along with Cristiano Ronaldo). If I were a Liverpool fan I wouldn't underestimate Inter :;):

so whom is the ref that inter has put on a payroll? italian football is corrupted mate , plain and simple. bribery is high . when has there been a case of bribery in english football.

Short memory m8...what about the 'bung' scandl that i remeber involved even Allrdyce...inter is know for being the unluckiest team as we always get robbed! We are so corrupt it took us 18 yrs to win something...

That has, up until now, amounted to nothing.

Italian football has had problems for many years, involving corruption, violence, match fixing, doping etc.. it's an endless cycle.

Let it not get in the way of a mouthwatering UCL tie, FWIW, I don't think the officials appointed to our match will have been corrupted come the night of the match.
LFC2007

Postby ndb80_interfan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:43 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

Toffeehater wrote:

Short memory m8...what about the 'bung' scandl that i remeber involved even Allrdyce...inter is know for being the unluckiest team as we always get robbed! We are so corrupt it took us 18 yrs to win something...

Italian football has had problems for many years, involving corruption, violence, match fixing, doping etc.. it's an endless cycle.

Let it not get in the way of a mouthwatering UCL tie, FWIW, I don't think the officials appointed to our match will have been corrupted come the night of the match.

Any scandal that gets played down and in the media amounts to nothing is proof that something was there! as u say we know a little about corruption and the 'it was nothing attitude' is exactly what Juve said! and we call juventus Rubentus (ruba=to steal in italian)

I was simly replying to somebody who claimed there was never any corruption, alleged or proven ,in the EPL.

As long as football=big money there will be corruption,hence in the last 20 years INter won once in italy, once roma and one lazio and 17times Fiat's Juventus and Berlusconi's AC Milan...

How many trophies did that red team fom manchester win recently?...In italy we'd ask something...

Anyway as somebody said we shouldnt be talking bout corruption, but more about football.

For example Ibra vs Carragher ill be a very nice fight, as will Torres -Samuel but the best fight will be in midfield :

Cambiasso-Stankovic vs Gerrard-Alonso  :bowdown
i cant wait!
Last edited by ndb80_interfan on Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndb80_interfan

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:54 pm

ndb80_interfan wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

Toffeehater wrote:

Any scndal that gets played down and in the media amouns to nothin is proof that something was there! as u say we know a little about corruption and the 'it was nothing attitude' is exactly what Juve said! and we call juventus Rubentus (ruba=to steal in italian)

I was simly replying to somebody who claimed there was never any corruption, alleged or proven ,in the EPL.

No sanctions have been imposed against anybody in the alleged 'bung scandal' as far as I'm aware. In Italy, clubs were proven to have acted improperly, and sanctions were imposed.

Note: There is a big difference between taking bungs as part of dodgy transfer dealings, and organised match fixing at the top level.

The latter being far more significant as it would indicate widespread coercion at the very top.

The odd bung to managers or agents will always occur, in every major European league.

Organised match fixing between club executives and Referee chiefs is a different kettle of fish altogether.

This isn't the first occasion either, it's happened before in the 80's, with Roma, AC Milan and Lazio, and in the 70's there were widespread allegations aswell involving Juventus and Milan.

I would make a personal judgement that top level match fixing doesn't exist in England. Considering the state of our national press I consider it highly unlikely that anyone at the top level would be able to get away with anything like a 'Calciopoli' style scandal in this country. They'd have been sniffed out by now, either that, or they're employing MI5 to do their dirty work. OR, here's one for the Conspiracy theorists - everyone is in on it, including the press.
LFC2007

Postby PhiLFC » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:08 pm

The English game is corrupt as hell... ask Harry Redknapp.

Anyway welcome to all Italians and Inter fans that are coming on our forum.  I predict two very tight and tense games probably decided by 1 goal.  Internazionale have obviously got a lot of class in their team by the fact that they are top of Serie A.

No team would have picked Inter or Liverpool to play against but you can't avoid the top teams all the way to the final... and boy don't we know it!

Lets get it right - 8 top teams are going out of the competition and  in Liverpool, Inter, Arsenal and AC there are 2 CLASS (possible winners) teams going to miss out.

C'mon you reds :buttrock
PhiLFC

Postby BlackAndBlueFanatic » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:24 pm

PhiLFC wrote:The English game is corrupt as hell... ask Harry Redknapp.

Anyway welcome to all Italians and Inter fans that are coming on our forum.  I predict two very tight and tense games probably decided by 1 goal.  Internazionale have obviously got a lot of class in their team by the fact that they are top of Serie A.

No team would have picked Inter or Liverpool to play against but you can't avoid the top teams all the way to the final... and boy don't we know it!

Lets get it right - 8 top teams are going out of the competition and  in Liverpool, Inter, Arsenal and AC there are 2 CLASS (possible winners) teams going to miss out.

C'mon you reds :buttrock

Thanks mate, it's always nice to meet fans like you
BlackAndBlueFanatic

Postby Torres 2007 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:01 pm

Nice easy game.

Good two goal win at anfield required.

dont fancy going to italy with a draw. esp. score draw.
Torres 2007

Postby tubby » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:21 pm

BlackAndBlueFanatic wrote:
bavlondon wrote:A bloody tough match but im sure we had similar feelings when we drew Barca last year. At the end of the day we have shown time and time again that we can beat anyone in this competition. Inter are a god side but lets face it they only got a hold of the leageu in recent times thanks to the match fixing scandal, otherwise they are pretty much as vunderable as the rest. Come on lads lets have these cheating :censored:!

You don't know anything about the match fixing scandal so you'd better shut up. Inter was the only team not involved in cheating and that's the reason why Juve and Milan fans hate us. I wouldn't say that we're just a good team but a great one and we will show it against the Reds. Forza Inter!

You don't know anything about the match fixing scandal so you'd better shut up. Inter was the only team not involved in cheating and that's the reason why Juve and Milan fans hate us. I wouldn't say that we're just a good team but a great one and we will show it against the Reds. Forza Inter!

Well I know it wasnt until Juve and Milan got knocked down that Inter managed to get to the top for the 1st time in how many years? Your only trophey before that was an Copa Italia and a UEFA cup how many years ago? I cant understand how Moratti :censored: away so much money on big signings.

Please you cant compare to Liverpool.  :buttrock
Last edited by tubby on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aieie_brazo » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:25 pm

Torres 2007 wrote:Nice easy game.

Good two goal win at anfield required.

nice to see that you underestimate us :D it is a pity that rafa will not do the same ...
aieie_brazo

Postby tubby » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:29 pm

Weve beaten the best your country has to offer, theres no reason why we cant do you aswell.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion