INTER MILAN vs LIVERPOOL: CL-11/03/08 - 2nd Leg - Build up and Match Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ZlatanIbrahimovic8 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:18 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:It does not matter who has better players in each position.  It all comes down to who has the better manager and Rafa is a much better coach in CH league than Mancini.

how will live....will see!!!!

however last year rafa has fault tactics in final game against AC. And he never defeat inter in last two matches with valencia  so....I hope that there's no two...without 3!!!!!
ZlatanIbrahimovic8

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:21 pm

Blueblackblood wrote:
Sarge wrote:
Blueblackblood wrote:don't underrate Zlatan Ibrahimovic...if he wants, he can do anything   :D

And we've got torres

and gerrard....and kuyt....and babel.......and benayoun.......and mascherano

and....carragher.....and....

AND WE ARE LIVERPOOL!!!!

Zlatan is only one of the great players we've got

Samuel, Materazzi, Maicon, Chivu, Figo, Stankovic, Cambiasso, Crespo, Cruz...

I think you underrate us...I hope for you your team won't do the same :D

Nobody underrates Inter Milan.

Every team at this stage of the competition is tough opposition, they've earned the right to be here.

We respect Inter, and look forward to a competitive tie, and a few bevvies.
LFC2007

Postby ZlatanIbrahimovic8 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:21 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
ZlatanIbrahimovic8 wrote:Hi everybody from Milan!!

I love this draw, maybe because I love liverpool, untill I was a baby liverpool was my second team, my english favourit team.
But this year we want this champions league. We know that we are ready to win.
We hope to have for february vieira stankovic and figo that are injured at this time.
We are afraid for this draw but is better to lose with liverpool than lose with valencia ( :censored:!!!) like last year.

So we wait for you in Milan 11st March to have a drink together!!!!!

Good luck also for premier!!!!

Welcome, that's what we like to hear.

You have to know that Liverpool for many italian inter supporters, is the favourit team in england, so we are very glad to compete with LFC.
Also I think that Liverpool is one of the most important club in the world, so is an honour for us to match with you.

Remember also that milan is not rome, and all supporters are welcome in our Sansiro Temple!!!
ZlatanIbrahimovic8

Postby JamCar05 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:22 pm

First of all, welcome to all of the Inter fans :) 

In my opinion, this was neither the best nor the worst draw, but somewhere in between (better than Milan and Barca, worse than Real and Sevilla). Just my humble opinion anyway. Second of all, I really don't think people should underestimate Ibrahimovic so much on here. He's developed quite a bit since his Juve days, and he can do practically anything on his day. He's also scoring consistently nowadays.

That being said, I really do feel we have a good chance of going through. The key will of course be to hit Inter like we hit Juve back then. Oh and regarding underestimating others players, I really do hope the Inter players underestimate Torres like some of the Inter fans on here... just you wait and see what the lad is capable of then :;):
JamCar05

Postby BlackAndBlueFanatic » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:24 pm

Hi everybody! I'm a big Inter fan and I read many of your previous comments. Like always you English fans are very prejudiced and disrespectful towards the serie A. Remember that Inter are one of the best teams in Europe at the moment and we have the current Champions League top-scorer in our squad, Zlatan Ibrahimovic (along with Cristiano Ronaldo). If I were a Liverpool fan I wouldn't underestimate Inter :;):
BlackAndBlueFanatic

Postby axumCN » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:28 pm

ENGLAND :censored: OFF ENGLAND :censored: OFF ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND :censored: OFF!!!!!!

la mamma degli inglesi è una puttanaaaaaaaaaa!!!

FORZA INTER SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:censored: liverpool
axumCN

Postby JamCar05 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:29 pm

Not underestimating your team mate. I do however feel that we've got an equally good chance of going through as you do. It will be a couple of tight games, and much will also depend on each of our form come february. Injuries might also play in to the games, so really it is too early to predict anything concrete. I'm sure it will be a couple of tough games though, hopefully with the mighty reds prevailing :)
JamCar05

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:29 pm

BlackAndBlueFanatic wrote:Like always you English fans are very prejudiced and disrespectful towards the serie A.

Italian football has always had its problems, when has there ever been a time in recent memory without a scandal of some sort involving Italian football?
LFC2007

Postby ultras_inter » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:29 pm

ultras inter is very great !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCQ3oaEoZnU
ultras_inter

Postby ZlatanIbrahimovic8 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:30 pm

JamCar05 wrote:First of all, welcome to all of the Inter fans :) 

In my opinion, this was neither the best nor the worst draw, but somewhere in between (better than Milan and Barca, worse than Real and Sevilla). Just my humble opinion anyway. Second of all, I really don't think people should underestimate Ibrahimovic so much on here. He's developed quite a bit since his Juve days, and he can do practically anything on his day. He's also scoring consistently nowadays.

That being said, I really do feel we have a good chance of going through. The key will of course be to hit Inter like we hit Juve back then. Oh and regarding underestimating others players, I really do hope the Inter players underestimate Torres like some of the Inter fans on here... just you wait and see what the lad is capable of then :;):

I think that no one can understimate liverpool players.
Torres is a fantastic striker
your captain is one of the best midfielder of the world
maybe in defensive phase liverpool is a little bit poor because I really think that hyypia is not a great defender and also arbeloa.
I think that inter roster is better than liverpool but last two years we lost against two teams very very very worst than us so we proove on our skin that in CL the last word is the word of Field...so...let's play!!!
ZlatanIbrahimovic8

Postby JamCar05 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:30 pm

axumCN wrote:ENGLAND :censored: OFF ENGLAND :censored: OFF ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND :censored: OFF!!!!!!

la mamma degli inglesi è una puttanaaaaaaaaaa!!!

FORZA INTER SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:censored: liverpool

You're embarrasing your fellow Inter fans ya big donkey.
JamCar05

Postby ZlatanIbrahimovic8 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:34 pm

JamCar05 wrote:Not underestimating your team mate. I do however feel that we've got an equally good chance of going through as you do. It will be a couple of tight games, and much will also depend on each of our form come february. Injuries might also play in to the games, so really it is too early to predict anything concrete. I'm sure it will be a couple of tough games though, hopefully with the mighty reds prevailing :)

I quote you....
we hope that all injuries are finished...
vieira (2 weeks)
figo (2 weeks)
stankovic (is possible 3 month)
dacourt (out untill end of season)

I hope to come at anfield like this

J.Cesar
Maicon
Materazzi
Cordoba
Chivu
Cambiasso
Zanetti
Vieira
Stankovic
Cruz
Ibrahimovic
ZlatanIbrahimovic8

Postby BlackAndBlueFanatic » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:38 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
BlackAndBlueFanatic wrote:Like always you English fans are very prejudiced and disrespectful towards the serie A.

Italian football has always had its problems, when has there ever been a time in recent memory without a scandal of some sort involving Italian football?

You're absolutely right, it was a mighty scandal which we Italians are ashamed of but Inter for example had nothing to do with it. We were actually the most damaged team by the mafia alike organization which was built up by Moggi (the former Juventus team manager) and his crew. What I was talking about was referred exclusively to football, I'm sick of hearing that the Italian football is boring and based exclusively on the so called 'catenaccio'. There are barely any teams which use this playing method and there are lots of teams which play attacking football, Inter, the Ac Milan :censored:, Fiorentina, Roma. Since we Italians are always respectful towards the English teams I think that it would be fair if you english fans did the same.

You're absolutely right, it was a mighty scandal which we Italians are ashamed of but Inter for example had nothing to do with it. We were actually the most damaged team by the mafia alike organization which was built up by Moggi (the former Juventus team manager) and his crew. What I was talking about was referred exclusively to football, I'm sick of hearing that the Italian football is boring and based exclusively on the so called 'catenaccio'. There are barely any teams which use this playing method and there are lots of teams which play attacking football, Inter, the Ac Milan :censored:, Fiorentina, Roma. Since we Italians are always respectful towards the English teams I think that it would be fair if you english fans did the same.
BlackAndBlueFanatic

Postby ZlatanIbrahimovic8 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:41 pm

ZlatanIbrahimovic8

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:43 pm

Does anyone know if  Liverpool vs Inter is on the same day as Arsenal vs AC milan?  Because I would to see both live.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion