In real terms - What will be 'acceptable'?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

In real terms - What will be 'acceptable'?

Premiership Champions, no more no less
13%
We simply must finish AT LEAST second
53%
Another Champions League title will buy as long as he likes
5%
Third again, maybe a domestic cup to go with it (again)
17%
Top four and a domestic cup
5%
This is a bedding in season, anything goes
5%
Other permutation
3%

Total votes : 64

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:59 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:and how often do you tell me times have changed and not  to be a dinosaur and here you are quoting shanklys record.

now shut it..............

He is the one person you hark back to on a regular basis - widely regarded as the greatest manager in our history.

If you can't understand the comparison, it says a lot about your brainpower.

please find me all the posts where i apparently hark back to shankly in order to back yourself up. and i do not consider hi the greatest manager in our istory, for me that mantle lies with paisley.

oh dear, in your quest to try and make me look stupid you are having to make things up. conversation over lando, if you want a c*ck waving contest we can do it in pm to save you any more embarrassment and to stop the forum descending into chaos ad spoiling it for people who don't want to be involved in your petty hatred of me
112-1077774096

Postby red37 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:02 pm

I suggest you do exactly that then...PM each other. And save the sanity of the rest of us who want to hear about football discussion. However, contrived it might be.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:08 pm

s@int wrote:Main thing for me is progress, I think we can win the league this season, but if we start playing good football ,winning the games we should and miss out on the title by a few points, I would find that acceptable progress. Cup runs are a bonus but not vital.

i agree saint we can still win the league if we get some stability, but while the messing around continues our league position will not improve. i honestly though he would change this season, he was making all the right noises. but that figure of 67 changes in 12 games is mind boggling mate
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:09 pm

peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:and how often do you tell me times have changed and not  to be a dinosaur and here you are quoting shanklys record.

now shut it..............

He is the one person you hark back to on a regular basis - widely regarded as the greatest manager in our history.

If you can't understand the comparison, it says a lot about your brainpower.

please find me all the posts where i apparently hark back to shankly in order to back yourself up. and i do not consider hi the greatest manager in our istory, for me that mantle lies with paisley.

oh dear, in your quest to try and make me look stupid you are having to make things up. conversation over lando, if you want a c*ck waving contest we can do it in pm to save you any more embarrassment and to stop the forum descending into chaos ad spoiling it for people who don't want to be involved in your petty hatred of me

I'm sure such a reveered brain as yours would understand the use of "you" as an impersonal pronoun, e.g:

"Crabs - something you get when you sleep with prostitutes."

So then - IS the conversation over, thus admitting you're a ******, or is it still open for delectation...?  :eyebrow
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:12 pm

Apologies - didn't see Red37's request.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:16 pm

peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:Main thing for me is progress, I think we can win the league this season, but if we start playing good football ,winning the games we should and miss out on the title by a few points, I would find that acceptable progress. Cup runs are a bonus but not vital.

i agree saint we can still win the league if we get some stability, but while the messing around continues our league position will not improve. i honestly though he would change this season, he was making all the right noises. but that figure of 67 changes in 12 games is mind boggling mate

5.5 changes per game, when you consider we've been without Gerrard, Carragher, Hyypia, Agger, Alonso, Pennant, Benayoun, Riise, Kewell and Aurelio for parts of the season, plus we've played a Carling Cup match, 2 Champions' League matches, and 2 qualifying games in that time, isn't that bad IMHO.

But then - I hardly expect you to look over the wall and see the light...
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:16 pm

so are you going to edit your abusive post above?
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:21 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:

5.5 changes per game, when you consider we've been without Gerrard, Carragher, Hyypia, Agger, Alonso, Pennant, Benayoun, Riise, Kewell and Aurelio for parts of the season, plus we've played a Carling Cup match, 2 Champions' League matches, and 2 qualifying games in that time, isn't that bad IMHO.

But then - I hardly expect a munchkin to look over the wall and see the light...

67 changes is staggering, and I dont believe  for one moment you honestly think thats okay.
66-1112520797

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:21 pm

peewee wrote:so are you going to edit your abusive post above?

Nope.

You gonna run off and ask the mods for a cuggle?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:23 pm

wow three posts on the run and two of them with petty abuse, lando about time you grew up mate, you were warned for being abusive yet you carry it on, then you question my intelligence. give it a rest mate, i really don't think anyone is impressed by it, its spoiling the forum.

if you hate me thats sad, you dont even know me, but if you want to let it take over your life on here then thats up to you, but keep it in pm, then i can just delete it without reading it
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:28 pm

peewee wrote:wow three posts on the run and two of them with petty abuse, lando about time you grew up mate, you were warned for being abusive yet you carry it on, then you question my intelligence. give it a rest mate, i really don't think anyone is impressed by it, its spoiling the forum.

if you hate me thats sad, you dont even know me, but if you want to let it take over your life on here then thats up to you, but keep it in pm, then i can just delete it without reading it

A man with your level of bigotry would never delete something without reading, and you wouldn't be able to resist replying.

You, I, and everyone on these boards know that.

And I personally feel that the terms I have chosen are absolutely acceptable now. Little swearing, no mention of mental disability (though it's hard when describing you), and a couple of baby pics hardly constitute my picking on you, you poor defenceless lamb.

Baaa...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:36 pm

yeah now its just veneral diseases, then you call me a bigot, this is from the man who allegedly 'says it like it is' in relation to different races, the poor, the unemployed etc etc etc

pathetic mate, i pity you. i asked you to do it in pm but then that would deprive you of your audience, but lets do it in pm lando. if you want to abuse me do it in pm or do you have to try and belittle me in front of others, i really don't see what you are hoping to gain from this.

i am happy, i have a great life, and for you think that your dislike of me upsets me is laughable.

now come on, send me a pm with your abuse, i will delete it then this discussion stops.

the ball is in your court here
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:44 pm

peewee wrote:yeah now its just veneral diseases, then you call me a bigot, this is from the man who allegedly 'says it like it is' in relation to different races, the poor, the unemployed etc etc etc

pathetic mate, i pity you. i asked you to do it in pm but then that would deprive you of your audience, but lets do it in pm lando. if you want to abuse me do it in pm or do you have to try and belittle me in front of others, i really don't see what you are hoping to gain from this.

i am happy, i have a great life, and for you think that your dislike of me upsets me is laughable.

now come on, send me a pm with your abuse, i will delete it then this discussion stops.

the ball is in your court here

I pity those who feel they need to run to mods when the going gets "tough" on an internet forum...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:50 pm

come on FFS,  if you can't get on just ignore each other for a bit.
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:58 pm

We should start a thread in which we tag team, and debate football. But to make it more interesting we should be paired off as follows.

Lando & Peewee together

Smeg & Ciggy together

Me & LFC2007 together

Sabre & Dawson together

AB & Leon togther

Marshalled by the middle man Saint.

How funny would that be, each pair has to back each other up, a bit like character building.

:wwww
66-1112520797

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion