In raffa i trust    but!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:41 pm

BTW - Kewell was probably our best player today.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:42 pm

JohnBull wrote:He stayed to win, I love the man but today was a disgrace to a club that deserved to be WORLD champions

John bullsh1t your'e going on like this trophy is of major signifance and is that important. All it is, is Sepp Blatters lil baby. Get :censored: real idiiot
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:43 pm

fivecups wrote:
Alonso_Rulz wrote:he must have been tired seriously.. but i thought why not sub morientes for crouch.. u can see that crouch give liverpool more than what morientes contribute in the entire game.. and why not sub kewell towards the end. i still think rafa is not taking the competition seriously enough..
we play 4-4-2 and we won.. why change to 4-5-1? just because he wants everyone to play. but a final is a final. cisse and crouch combination was far better the garcia and morientes.
i think it was a clear penalty on kewell towards the end. the ref has have been the ref of american football ref. stupid calls. bad tackles were not given.
terrible linesman decision. offside for twice. that garcia chance should not have been offside. HE WAS ONSIDE...!!!
Feel so terrible to lose to a sucking team.:(

Of couse he was taking the competition seriously. He wanted desperately to win. He's freakin' father's just died but he stayed in Japan for the final.

Aside from that, I think Garcia was offside for FSP's attempt at the end.

ok.. each of us will have a different view. but do u think morientes did close to nothing at all through out the game.. we should have play aerial.. rather then playing what sao paulo is gd at.. ground passing. we just did not do enough to win. and the refereeing of the game is a disguise.
i totally agree with some members saying crouch is what we lacking   in this game.. had he played.. i think we won't lose this game.
one more thing i don't understand is that why liverpool is holding such a high defensive line, when u know your opponents are technically better. they can just pass their way through.
sao paulo beat us in OUR game. catching players offside, holding the high line.
Alonso_Rulz

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:43 pm

Maybe a blessing in disguise TBH, cause the winners have to go back and defend it next season, plus more teams will be added.
But if we win the CL again we will have to enter it again :down:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:44 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:wasn't the selection that was at fault, it was poor finishing and sh*te officials.

Yes , and the lights were'nt right and the grass was too long and the socks were made of the wrong sort of cotton.

Soft Get!. We never put the right team out ! END OF FCUKIN STORY
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:45 pm

we lost, no excuse.. no matter what happen.. we lost to a team that copied our style... defensively.
Alonso_Rulz

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:45 pm

Yes , and the lights were'nt right and the grass was too long and the socks were made of the wrong sort of cotton.

Soft Get!. We never put the right team out ! END OF FCUKIN STORY

John, sober up, you're making a tit of yourself
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:47 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Maybe a blessing in disguise TBH, cause the winners have to go back and defend it next season, plus more teams will be added.
But if we win the CL again we will have to enter it again :down:

are u sure that the winning team has to come back again? then losing is a blessing in disguise. the players will be very tired flying here and there. but i won't mind us playing this competition again. meaning we win the CL>>more important.
Alonso_Rulz

Postby JohnBull » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:47 pm

Anyone with KEWELL in their name want's to seriously look at themselves
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:48 pm

one more thing i don't understand is that why liverpool is holding such a high defensive line, when u know your opponents are technically better. they can just pass their way through.

First point, I don't believe they're more technical, just more showy. Second point, when you have a technical team onfront, you must put the pressure up with the defence line, can't give'em 2 metres of space to think.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:48 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
fivecups wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:It has to be sad whether you like it or not..."why the fuk change a winning team"? It was obvious that the way to beat them was in the air, and crouch would have frightened the fukking life out of them, also cisse with his pace their centre backs were :censored: poor in the air, sorry but "in rafa we trust" yes...but a big tactical calculation backfired on rafa he didn't use what excellent aireal threat that we have in crouch, riise should have been on from the start instead of finnan, a very disipointing preformance overall sau palou were not that good?. :sniffle  :down:

Riise instead of Finnan?

That says it all!  :laugh:

I meant instead of warnock.....why the fukk did i say finnan? :wwww

I'd agree that Warnock didn't have a great game today.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:49 pm

That has to be said...rafa "boo-boobed" with that starting line up, "if it aint broke then dont mend it" comes to mind?  ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:49 pm

Anyone with KEWELL in their name want's to seriously look at themselves

anyone whose boozed up by midday wants to have a serious look at themselves.  You're making a utter :censored: of yourself.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:52 pm

Sabre wrote:

First point, I don't believe they're more technical, just more showy. Second point, when you have a technical team onfront, you must put the pressure up with the defence line, can't give'em 2 metres of space to think.

then for the first goal, who should be at fault? hyypia? or warnock?
holding a high line is what we always do. sao paulo also did that. now i know how frustrating it is for opponent's fans to watch when liverpool play offside.
Alonso_Rulz

Postby jack66 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:53 pm

JohnBull wrote:Absolute disgrace ! The game plan was pathetic.
Anyone could see the right team to play and Raffa has TOTALLY fcuked up.

That pryke Kewell should never be on the pitch !

you truly are a k.n.o.b head.liverpool dominated the game ,played well,were just unlucky thats all,get a grip lad.
jack66

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion