Important truth day announcement

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ste123lfc » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:59 pm

sorry didn't do the link properly, just copy and paste it.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:10 pm

Interestingly I wonder how The S*n will cover the story. Pretend it never happened?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:22 pm

stmichael wrote:Can someone tell me what songs of truth are because I'm lost on that one?

"STAND UP FOR THE 96"

"YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKIN SUN UP YOUR ARSE"

"ONE FUCKIN LIAR , " "THERES ONLY ONE FUCKIN LIAR"

"JUSTICE" "JUSTICE" "JUSTICE" "JUSTICE"

"IF YOU ALL HATE MCKENZIE CLAP YOUR HANDS"

"JUSTICE, FOR THE 96
JUSTICE, FOT THE 96"

:buttrock
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:26 pm

ste123lfc wrote:http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N154593070105-1138.htm

.tv have different plans for the mosaic. They want it removed at kick off. As for keeping it in place for a full six minutes, I can't see it happening as many will want to watch the game. Personally I hope it comes off. I will have a good view of it from the centenary stand.. RIP 96

on the card it says 6 minutes so fuck off Ged. They can't kick 20,000 of us out  :laugh:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:27 pm

ste123lfc wrote:http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N154593070105-1138.htm

.tv have different plans for the mosaic. They want it removed at kick off. As for keeping it in place for a full six minutes, I can't see it happening as many will want to watch the game. Personally I hope it comes off. I will have a good view of it from the centenary stand.. RIP 96

they would have hte mosaic designed already,and be printing the copies,no,all the trustworthy fans will be part of this,the club hate this :censored:,everyone hates this :censored:,noone will stop and say "here im gonna watch the match,to hell with this"

il have a good view from my couch
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:31 pm

they say on liverpoolfc.tv that its prohibited to hold the msaic when the match starts,but as adam said,they wont kick the kop out,the scouse stewards wont mind,
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:45 pm

new song for tomorrow:

"FUCK OFF, GED POYNTON"

:D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:57 pm

peterc1992 wrote:they say on liverpoolfc.tv that its prohibited to hold the msaic when the match starts,but as adam said,they wont kick the kop out,the scouse stewards wont mind,

Yeh I just read that too. ???

Any how I emailed MoTD and told them they should acknowledge the protest, especially let the LFC panellists say something.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:00 pm

zarababe wrote:especially let the LFC panellists say something.

...should they grow some bollox first   :glare:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby CarlosRocks » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:01 pm

zarababe wrote:Any how I emailed MoTD and told them they should acknowledge the protest, especially let the LFC panellists say something.

nice one  :D
CarlosRocks

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:14 pm

that would be a funny sight, "everyone holding a piece of papaer,over there head get out of the stadium",the can kick 20,000 people out of a :censored: stadium :laugh: :laugh:
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:35 pm

Dunno if anyone on here is goign the ground at 10am to help the lads out, but its the Shankly Gates now and not Flagpole Corner.

Anyone on here going PM me, it will be nice to put a name to the faces (or vice versa!!)
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:02 am

From Brian Reade (Daily Mirror) a good red (in One Night in May):

TIME TO KOP THE TRUTH KELVIN
MEMO to Kelvin MacKenzie: If you're doing nothing at 5.15 tonight why not tune in to the Liverpool v Arsenal game on BBC1, where you will find 12,000 Kopites expressing what they think of your persistent campaign to rubbish the findings of Lord Justice Taylor's Report into the Hillsborough Disaster.

It will last a full six minutes. Or as long as 96 fans were left by police to die inside cages while an FA Cup tie played on in front of them in April 1989. But I don't need to remind you of the details, as you know them all. Even though you were 200 miles away at the time.

Because some anonymous Yorkshire copper who was ordered to deflect attention away from his force's culpability, span you a pack of lies, which you gladly published as The Truth, and which cost your newspaper dear.

Perhaps you still loathe yourself for being a submissive lackey who mouthed a false apology at Rupert Murdoch's behest or maybe you're too vain to accept hard evidence and let it go.

Either way you're still telling audiences, like the one in Newcastle last month, The Truth about Hillsborough was that Liverpool fans got tanked up, stampeded a gate, killed their own, and as they lay dying, :censored: on them and stole their belongings.

I just hope the Kop's tribute to you evokes a fraction of the anger and pain your continued lies do to the many people still living with the harrowing consequences of British football's most tragic day.

But I don't think it will. Which, Mr Mackenzie, is the saddest Truth of all.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Smeg » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:07 pm

Just wanna say to all going, if any kunt tries to lower their card before the 6 minutes are up, or stops singing regardless of the score, make sure you give em an ear full. Tell em theyre doing it fo the 96 boys and girls.

And when the tannoy demands you to sit down, a chant of STAND UP FOR THE 96 would probably sort that out.

Most already know all this, but there are some out there who may not.

Good Luck :)
Smeg

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:24 pm

This is going to be fantastic, my two brothers are in the Kop today, as they are every week.  They're both pumped up for this one today though, I'm hoping the whole day is going to go our way!!!!!

COME ON REDS!!!!!!!!!
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion