Igor is one fire!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:06 pm

thought it was worth a topic as you won't say it often, he seems to turn it on in the CL!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:26 pm

Maybe he was just born to play European football.

The premiere league is nothing like any other league in the world
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:40 pm

what a vision he had tonite. his passing was imense. gd on the lad he always shines in the champs league lol GOOD ON HIM I SAY :D
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby policy » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:42 pm

How weird.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:56 pm

i also thought hamman,riise an garcia had good game aswell...
i think the midfield stood out tonight and didnt look out of order without gerrard :D
Tobin*LFC*

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:07 pm

He's like a different player when the heat is on isn't he?  Unrecognisable.  He likes the big games and he is a player who thrives when his confidence is high.  He needs backing from the fans and his team mates. 

New contract or not, I'm made up for him.
jonnymac1979

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:08 pm

he just cant cut it in the prem. not a prem player. european player ye :(
Tobin*LFC*

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:11 pm

.. all the players shined today... Igor Igor Igor .. :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:16 pm

I don't think its a matter of him being able to play in the Champions League and not in the Premership. I just think he is better suited to play alongside Hamann, that way he get the licence to surge foward.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coolsobs » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:44 pm

I f anyone cant remembered i predicted in another thread that he would play well against leverkusen as he always playes well in the champions league. :cool:
coolsobs

Postby Eazy-E » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:55 pm

I remember.

I was wrong about Igor he played superb tonight as well as Luis Garcia. He really got stuck in :cool: .Pity Milan did'nt score and about Dudek's howler :angry: .
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Iceman69 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:05 am

At last..... he starts to show some of LFC quality with passing etc.
I think secretly he wanted to be stevie g tonight.

I think with Igor, its just a confidence problem, if the fans really get behind him, im sure he can turn it on more often.

He could be the next Zidane!

hee Hee :D
Iceman69

Postby YoungAdam » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:31 am

Igooorrrrrrrr. His passes were sweet tonight, and he had a fair bit of pace on him too. He can be pretty intimidating when he's running I imagine. Hopefully we might start seeing something like that in the Prem.

Garcia was awesome tonight as well.
YoungAdam

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:05 am

After Igors performance does anyone thing Gerrards ****** might have been twitchin as to weather hes gonna get back in the team for the cup final!!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:31 am

I think players like Garcia, Biscan etc. who we critiscize a lot are unsuited to the premiership.

But not because they arent good enough, but because of the way they play, you watch the premiership then you watch the serie a or la liga and you think you are watching a different sport they are that different.  CL is much more similiar to those leagues.  I think if they went to play in spain or Italy they would do very well (well garcia's already done really well in spain)
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion