If you had to buy british - Who would you go for?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mynameisred » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:59 am

bigmick wrote:Need to lose that belly though mate, lay off the old Nelson's and we'll think about it.

I think your mistaking me for bellys gonna get ya. :p
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:03 am

I'm led to believe that far from being the Belly, 'ol Lynds is a bit of a sort if she'll forgive the somewhat crude vernacular.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:12 am

bigmick wrote:I'm led to believe that far from being the Belly, 'ol Lynds is a bit of a sort if she'll forgive the somewhat crude vernacular.

??? Oi mick less of the ol :D  and whats a bit of a sort supposed to mean ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:17 am

Yeah and dont try to gain 'brownie points' with CGGY by implying I was talking about her when in fact I was refering to thatReebok ad of a while ago. I deliberatly refrain from the flirting with the asformentioned 'sort' as I wish to demonstrate my mysterious advances from afar. And Im shy!!! LOL.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:18 am

mynameisred wrote:Yeah and dont try to gain 'brownie points' with CGGY by implying I was talking about her when in fact I was refering to thatReebok ad of a while ago. I deliberatly refrain from the flirting with the asformentioned 'sort' as I wish to demonstrate my mysterious advances from afar. And Im shy!!! LOL.

:devil:  :;):  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:22 am

Are you horny, I can come over???
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:24 am

Ive made myself blush.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:25 am

Hmm they dont quite read how the sound do they!! LOL.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:25 am

What a way to celerate my 500th post.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:29 am

mynameisred wrote:Are you horny, I can come over???

:oops:  :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:32 am

Dont your sucking me in. Ill end up like the rest.
Last edited by mynameisred on Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:35 am

"sucking you in" Red? Really. Lynds, you know well what a 'sort' is mate. don't be givin me all that butter wouldn't melt tosh. You know alright girl. :;):
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:36 am

mynameisred wrote:Dont your sucking me in. Ill end up like the rest. .

Oi red I dont suck anyone in ???
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:37 am

bigmick wrote:"sucking you in" Red? Really. Lynds, you know well what a 'sort' is mate. don't be givin me all that butter wouldn't melt tosh. You know alright girl. :;):

:laugh: a sort as in ? to my knowledge there is 2 meanings of that word mick :;):
no butter wouldnt melt thats true :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:52 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
mynameisred wrote:Dont your sucking me in. Ill end up like the rest. Poor Bigmick.

Oi red I dont suck anyone in ???

Just playing :blush:
Last edited by mynameisred on Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion