If we lose to lyon - Will rafa get the sack? (or resign)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

If we lose to lyon - Will rafa get the sack? (or resign)

Yes, probably
10%
Should, but might not
18%
Shouldn't, but might
18%
No, doubt it
54%

Total votes : 68

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Judge wrote:This club has been crying out for serious investment for years, those tits gillette etc, are not investors, if they were then we would have the likes of david villa at the club, and other high profile players here, and we would be serious challangers year in year out.
THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED !!

I think its poor choice of players that has done it, coupled with our inability to get top players in droves. We have the odd one or two, but unlike chelsea, man utd, and now possibly man city (near future). These teams are full of TOP quality stars.

Who do we have - LUCAS

I rest my case  :)

An with them two sentances Judge I rest my case an all ,  :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Judge wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Ill tell you what Dazzer ive got more feckin nouse an passion for this club in me little finger than what some men who sit on a phone an pretend the know whats wrong an right with us, Some of our fans are absolute tools ,

nan, im not siding with anyone here, but passion is worth f'uck all, if we dont win owt for the next 40yrs.

those so called nob' head fans, as you say, have the divine right to vent their frustration at not winning the top prize. They are aware that liverpool have been top flight kings in the past regularly, and as such, feel that it should be the same now. why not !! Thats their passion.

If we dont win, then lets be fair, rafa has had long enough time to deliver it, and houllier before him. Bottom line is that weve had two second place finishes in the last 10 years !!
Not Fu*king good enough imo.

This club has been crying out for serious investment for years, those tits gillette etc, are not investors, if they were then we would have the likes of david villa at the club, and other high profile players here, and we would be serious challangers year in year out.
THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED !!

I think its poor choice of players that has done it, coupled with our inability to get top players in droves. We have the odd one or two, but unlike chelsea, man utd, and now possibly man city (near future). These teams are full of TOP quality stars.

Who do we have - LUCAS

The irony and contradiction of this post lies within this paragraph.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:49 am

Emerald Red wrote:
Judge wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Ill tell you what Dazzer ive got more feckin nouse an passion for this club in me little finger than what some men who sit on a phone an pretend the know whats wrong an right with us, Some of our fans are absolute tools ,

nan, im not siding with anyone here, but passion is worth f'uck all, if we dont win owt for the next 40yrs.

those so called nob' head fans, as you say, have the divine right to vent their frustration at not winning the top prize. They are aware that liverpool have been top flight kings in the past regularly, and as such, feel that it should be the same now. why not !! Thats their passion.

If we dont win, then lets be fair, rafa has had long enough time to deliver it, and houllier before him. Bottom line is that weve had two second place finishes in the last 10 years !!

This club has been crying out for serious investment for years, those tits gillette etc, are not investors, if they were then we would have the likes of david villa at the club, and other high profile players here, and we would be serious challangers year in year out.
THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED !!

Who do we have - LUCAS

nope you're going to have to explain the irony for me please. I fecking hate the way people use the word irony in the wrong context all the time.

An example of irony is a mayor being delayed on public transport on his way to a press conference to announce that public transport never has delays.

Anyway Nanny is the most passionate supporter on here I think, at least in her own mind   :D
heimdall

Postby Dazzer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:57 am

I don't think we can blame just Rafa or just the Owners.Tho Rafa has done somethings well when he seemed to have every thing against him.I do feel one of his greatest flaws has been in transfer market I am not going to back up what I am saying here as many other posters have said this arguement far better.But it just moves me onto the point I want to make which is Last 18 years this club are just been mismanaged from the top to the bottom Imo and its got to stop at some point.If not the owners then the manager if not the manager the chief executive (parry) its madness.Now and agian they have got it right 2001/2005/2006 but as a whole they have got it very wrong especially in the league.I would say in order of those who is to blame mostly I say Parry first of all due to the poor running of club affairs for many many years.He failed to bring our club into the 21st century with as much grace as many of our rivals (3 years behind other clubs with video ad boards ? plus other things).Then our owners not just the 2 yanks but our former owner who was so quick to sell to the 2 yanks.Then the manager but I said enough about him so I give him a break.It just upsets me to see us doing so bad we have fallen so far.I almost am starting to think there is some dark power at work behind the scenes trying its best to bring down a once all power club to its knees.
Fecking depressed as sh.it I am atm I can't see the light let alone the fecking tunnel.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:35 am

heimdall wrote:Anyway Nanny is the most passionate supporter on here I think, at least in her own mind   :D

Heimdell me head hurts to much at the mo to argue, An anyone else take all your shots at me now while Im sick, yous can heve open season on havin a dig at me the next few days no worries, Im sick with that Flu an i should be on me way to Lyon,  :(
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:39 am

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:Anyway Nanny is the most passionate supporter on here I think, at least in her own mind   :D

Heimdell me head hurts to much at the mo to argue, An anyone else take all your shots at me now while Im sick, yous can heve open season on havin a dig at me the next few days no worries, Im sick with that Flu an i should be on me way to Lyon,  :(

Is that with 'man-flu' or 'Nan-flu' then?
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby red_guy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:44 am

Fauxy wrote:According to The Daily Mail, Roberto Mancini has opened the door on the possibility of succeeding the under-fire Rafael Benitez as Liverpool manager.

The in-demand Italian recently settled his £5.5 million-per-year contract with Serie A giants Inter Milan, having parted ways with the San Siro club in May 2008.

Thus, with the Nerazzurri no longer obliged to feed his bank account, it is believed that Mancini is finally ready to re-enter the world of football management.

The former Bologna, Sampdoria, Lazio and Leicester City forward has been sought out by clubs from all over Europe in the past 18 months, the most noteworthy being Real Madrid.

But now it appears there could be interest from Merseyside as well, with the Reds struggling to find any sort of consistency in a season that has seen them lose five of their 11 Premier League game so far.

Benitez, meanwhile, has also been touted for the post at the Santiago Bernabeu, although Galacticos president Florentino Perez recently came out in support of Manuel Pellegrini.

Mancini won the scudetto does that mean he can win the premiership then?  Just some stupid rumour from the papers... no sacking at the moment please...
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:49 am

Its like bl**dy Rorkes Drift in here today..... 11 Liverpool players and a manager surrounded by 10,000 doom and gloomers.......

Cheer up everyone, tonight will be our finest hour.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 am

made in UK wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Is that with 'man-flu' or 'Nan-flu' then?

Feckin Pig flu , id kill all the feckers,, its cost me loads , they shouls all be made in to bacon sarnies :(
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Dazzer wrote:Fecking depressed as sh.it I am atm I can't see the light let alone the fecking tunnel.

Not laughing at you being depressed mate, but that made me smile.

Reminds me of someone I used to work with who always used to say, "You're making a molehill out of a mountain!"
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Effes wrote:
Dazzer wrote:Fecking depressed as sh.it I am atm I can't see the light let alone the fecking tunnel.

Reminds me of someone I used to work with who always used to say, "You're making a molehill out of a mountain!"

Dazzer, you've depressed yourself by being so negative for weeks on end, you havent said anything positive for 750 posts.... 234 more posts like that and you'll be topping yourself (a week next tuesday at your current rate. :rasp )

Cheer up mate, its a beautiful world out there........  :pirate
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Reg wrote:
Effes wrote:

Dazzer, you've depressed yourself by being so negative for weeks on end, you havent said anything positive for 750 posts.... 234 more posts like that and you'll be topping yourself (a week next tuesday at your current rate. :rasp )

Cheer up mate, its a beautiful world out there........  :pirate

I been depressed all my life I am used to it now it seems you are more affected by my depression and for that I am turely sorry.  :wwww

Na I am only joking like I know I been on a rant bender last few weeks and got some stick for it and I am sorry about that.Its this club it does it to me every now and agian I love it so much and it really effects me if you know what I mean.It gets in your head day to day and you worry.But onwards and upwards I say lets hope we can give Lyon a good hiding and get back on track to win feck all.  :laugh:
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Dazzer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Effes wrote:

Well I do have my moments when I can get across what I mean it normaly works out pretty well I am much more fun in the flesh I lose alot of my charm on a forum it seems.My mrs says I am very misunderstood person more I post on here I am starting to understand what she means.  :blush:
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:50 am

Emerald Red wrote:
Judge wrote:

THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED !!

Who do we have - LUCAS

its not a contradiction at all. You just need to think of how that paragraph can be linked together with the one above.

clue - combination

i'll let you think about it for a while until the realisation slaps you in the face
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 am

After buying 76 players, this is the squad we have.

Time to go - but can we afford to pay him off?

I said at the start of the game, it was madness not to play our strongest centre back pairing (being a former centre back myself) , you can get away with being on the sides but not down the middle. Should have played Carragher and Agger in th middle, and anyone at right back, having a centre back partnership that had never played together was stupid. Lyon only really tried to score for 7 minutes.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion