If we lose to lyon - Will rafa get the sack? (or resign)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

If we lose to lyon - Will rafa get the sack? (or resign)

Yes, probably
10%
Should, but might not
18%
Shouldn't, but might
18%
No, doubt it
54%

Total votes : 68

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:15 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Do you know what there was a banner in Athens that said

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE STOOD IN ADVERSITY
   CAN REVEL IN GLORY

Says it all really doesnt it

The only problem is we end up standing in adversity every fucking season.

Sorts the men out from the boys then dosnt it  :;):
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 am

NANNY RED wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:

CAN REVEL IN GLORY

says the woman.  :laugh:
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 am

Ill tell you what Dazzer ive got more feckin nouse an passion for this club in me little finger than what some men who sit on a phone an pretend the know whats wrong an right with us, Some of our fans are absolute tools ,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:25 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Might be goin , just waitin to try an sort something out in the mornin

:(  :( still tryin
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Dazzer wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:

CAN REVEL IN GLORY

And you wonder why people have a problem with you .
Benny The Noon

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Ill tell you what Dazzer ive got more feckin nouse an passion for this club in me little finger than what some men who sit on a phone an pretend the know whats wrong an right with us, Some of our fans are absolute tools ,

nan, im not siding with anyone here, but passion is worth f'uck all, if we dont win owt for the next 40yrs.

those so called nob' head fans, as you say, have the divine right to vent their frustration at not winning the top prize. They are aware that liverpool have been top flight kings in the past regularly, and as such, feel that it should be the same now. why not !! Thats their passion.

If we dont win, then lets be fair, rafa has had long enough time to deliver it, and houllier before him. Bottom line is that weve had two second place finishes in the last 10 years !!
Not Fu*king good enough imo.

This club has been crying out for serious investment for years, those tits gillette etc, are not investors, if they were then we would have the likes of david villa at the club, and other high profile players here, and we would be serious challangers year in year out.
THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED !!

I think its poor choice of players that has done it, coupled with our inability to get top players in droves. We have the odd one or two, but unlike chelsea, man utd, and now possibly man city (near future). These teams are full of TOP quality stars.

Who do we have - LUCAS

I rest my case  :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:51 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Ill tell you what Dazzer ive got more feckin nouse an passion for this club in me little finger than what some men who sit on a phone an pretend the know whats wrong an right with us, Some of our fans are absolute tools ,

No doubt I was only having a joke nothing personal.Just the way you worded it sounded funny I have no doubt tho you are very good supporter.  :nod
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Judge wrote:

nan, im not siding with anyone here, but passion is worth f'uck all, if we dont win owt for the next 40yrs.

those so called nob' head fans, as you say, have the divine right to vent their frustration at not winning the top prize. They are aware that liverpool have been top flight kings in the past regularly, and as such, feel that it should be the same now. why not !! Thats their passion.

If we dont win, then lets be fair, rafa has had long enough time to deliver it, and houllier before him. Bottom line is that weve had two second place finishes in the last 10 years !!

This club has been crying out for serious investment for years, those tits gillette etc, are not investors, if they were then we would have the likes of david villa at the club, and other high profile players here, and we would be serious challangers year in year out.
THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED !!

I think its poor choice of players that has done it, coupled with our inability to get top players in droves. We have the odd one or two, but unlike chelsea, man utd, and now possibly man city (near future). These teams are full of TOP quality stars.

Who do we have - LUCAS

The same lucas who controlled the midfield against those superstars of Man Utd  :rasp
Benny The Noon

Postby Dazzer » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:

CAN REVEL IN GLORY

And you wonder why people have a problem with you .

I don't mind if you have a problem with me I find you funny.  :)

I respect nan tho 100% I was just joking with her I wasn't attacking if she was good supporter or not.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Judge wrote:

THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED !!

Who do we have - LUCAS

Top post Judge ....... I think we need a shocked beyond belief emoticon  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 pm

s@int wrote:
Judge wrote:

THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED !!

Who do we have - LUCAS

shock and awe, thats my motive now s@int  :D

on a side note, i'll ignore benny the noon, as the lad has clearly sight failure, possibly macular-degeneration  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:59 pm

According to The Daily Mail, Roberto Mancini has opened the door on the possibility of succeeding the under-fire Rafael Benitez as Liverpool manager.

The in-demand Italian recently settled his £5.5 million-per-year contract with Serie A giants Inter Milan, having parted ways with the San Siro club in May 2008.

Thus, with the Nerazzurri no longer obliged to feed his bank account, it is believed that Mancini is finally ready to re-enter the world of football management.

The former Bologna, Sampdoria, Lazio and Leicester City forward has been sought out by clubs from all over Europe in the past 18 months, the most noteworthy being Real Madrid.

But now it appears there could be interest from Merseyside as well, with the Reds struggling to find any sort of consistency in a season that has seen them lose five of their 11 Premier League game so far.

Benitez, meanwhile, has also been touted for the post at the Santiago Bernabeu, although Galacticos president Florentino Perez recently came out in support of Manuel Pellegrini.
Fauxy

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:00 pm

s@int wrote:
Judge wrote:

THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED !!

Who do we have - LUCAS

shock and awe, thats my motive now s@int :D

on a side note, i'll ignore benny the noon, as the lad clearly has macular-degeneration (did u see the fulham game recently eh? )  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm

oops, double post, maybe benny the nonce may see one of them :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:43 pm

???
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion