If i was benitez id get rid of hamaan this summer - He doesnt cut it for lfc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1083280474 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:08 pm

Watching the Germans Crash out againts the Checz tonight only confirmed what I thought about Didi Hamaan.

I think Lfc should sell him, he's cr*p. He plays so deep and negatively and was rubbish for the germans, as they crashed out tonight.
He's just an ordinary player, and a long way off from being world class. Give me Nedved, Davids, Viera, Pires, any day of the week.
He always picks the ball up in defence and does these silly useless 12 yard passes that do yer head in, and we saw it a lot for LFC last season

My line up for the league campaign if i was Benitez for 2004/ 2005 would be:

Sign: Nedved  20million
        Duff      15 million

Sell: Owen      15 million

Net Dealings:   20 Million Spent.

Starting 11 for 2004/5

Dudek

Finnan    Henchoz       Hypia     Carra/ Risse

Kewell    Stevie G       Nedved    Duff

Cisse           Baros

then we start looking like a "force" at last!

That is a championship challenging team for sure.
we need to be laying some serious cash out for some top players, like the chelsea and Utd's of this world.
84-1083280474

Postby JBG » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:12 pm

I agree with you about Hamman to a point. He had a poor tournament for Germany and hadn't a fantastic year for Liverpool either. He was an excellent player for Liverpool over the years, but I'd prefer to freshen things up with a more kinetic defensive midfielder like Costinha who can cover more ground than Didi.

As for the rest, you must be suckin' on an exhaust pipe if you honestly think we could sign Nedved. Why stop with Nedved? Lets bring in Zidane and Henry!

Nedved revealed last week he turned £5m NET a year to join Chelsea in order to remain at Juventus, where he is very happy.

Get real Hustler, and stop playing Championship Manager in your head.
Last edited by JBG on Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:14 pm

You have to be one of the mosst knowledgeless, moronic, opinionated, cr@p talking people i have ever came across in my life.

My dog knows more about football than you.

Just because you are "better than Danny Murphy" mean you know anything about football. :D

You disagree with all the top managers and coaches and most of the fans yet you always "know" you are right... lol

JBG... he's never heard of championship manager :D lol
115-1073096938

Postby JBG » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:19 pm

I don't know about you Stu, but listening to people who say "Lets sign Nedved/Figo/Nesta/Ballack" just does my head in at times.

Some people are so distanced from reality is not even funny.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 84-1083280474 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:23 pm

"John barnes' granny" in response to you.............championship manager? dont be silly! your making out as though LFC are west ham or somethin and dont deserve the worlds best players.
In that line up is only two new signings, and we have cash to spend, or will have. who do you suggest we buy, some useless africans?
You dont know if Nedved turned down that deal, or even if there is a shred of truth in it. you probably read it in the sun newspaper.
Theres no harm in trying to sign these kinds of players, or even davids etc.

"Stu the Red" so you obviously think Hamaan is a top drawer player then? you need SHOOTING! he's pure Kack. Why do thing Stevie g is asking for a transfer! He doesnt want to play with morons.
I saw some really auwful performances last year in midfield...negative, lack of imagination, creation, surging forward, attacking play, and Hamaan was in the team!
enough said!
He's well overated.
And I thought you knew enough to manage the LFC team?
Stick to what you know best, which is p*ss all
84-1083280474

Postby 84-1083280474 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:31 pm

JOhn barnes granny, you loser! your talking like Gerrard Houllier..."Oh what is the point?"

Nedved is 31, figo is similar age, they are on the downturn.

I cant stand people like you, you freak!

Who should we go for then...Robbie savage/ Thomas Graveson/ and other mediocre knobs?

Get f*cking real will you. When fergie was chasing Louis Saha at fulham, he sent them and offer and they turned it down, so he upped it. You have to at least try.

I doubt seriously nedved would turn down 5million net from chelsea, who would do that! I doubt he turned it down.

Again another newspaper article.
84-1083280474

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:33 pm

"Stu the Red" so you obviously think Hamaan is a top drawer player then? you need SHOOTING! he's pure Kack. Why do thing Stevie g is asking for a transfer! He doesnt want to play with morons.
I saw some really auwful performances last year in midfield...negative, lack of imagination, creation, surging forward, attacking play, and Hamaan was in the team!
enough said!
He's well overated.
And I thought you knew enough to manage the LFC team?
Stick to what you know best, which is p*ss all

So if i disagree with know it all hustler (the body builder who's better than Danny Murphy at football, still cracks me up) :D i need to be shot? Haha...

Right, and what about sides that reach world cup finals, win fa cups, uefa cups, league cups, beating some of the worlds best teams... playing ina side that got 80 league points etc etc. Yeah well overated, you better than Didi aswell then mate? :D lol

Who said i knew enough to manage LFC? I certainly didn't. I've said i know more than the average fan and do study the game and certain aspects of the game, that doesnt mean i can run a football club. You're the one claiming to have all the answers and claiming you're better than premier league players sunshine... not me. :;):
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:36 pm

JBG...

When i play football mate, i don't go round telling the refs to book or send players off, but this moron has to go.

He is offensive, pedantic, stupid, moronic, overly aggressive and damn right annoying in EVERY post he ever writes.

I can HONESTLY say i don't think he's ever wrote anything that makes sense or has an ounce of reality or truth to it.
115-1073096938

Postby 84-1083280474 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:36 pm

im not joking, i am better than danny murphy! i can play but im not professional, but id run rings around him anyday!

He's ******. if i was wearing an LFC shirt, and was in midfield, id show danny what you actualy do with the ball instead of laying it off like a little coward time and again, instead of surging forward.

hes a coward
84-1083280474

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:39 pm

Lmao :cool:

Classic
115-1073096938

Postby JBG » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:43 pm

TheHustler wrote:JOhn barnes granny, you loser! your talking like Gerrard Houllier..."Oh what is the point?"

Nedved is 31, figo is similar age, they are on the downturn.

I cant stand people like you, you freak!

Who should we go for then...Robbie savage/ Thomas Graveson/ and other mediocre knobs?

Get f*cking real will you. When fergie was chasing Louis Saha at fulham, he sent them and offer and they turned it down, so he upped it. You have to at least try.

I doubt seriously nedved would turn down 5million net from chelsea, who would do that! I doubt he turned it down.

Again another newspaper article.

I'm not going to drag myself down to your level Hustler by getting into a slagging match with you.

Hamman was an excellent player, but his day at Liverpool has passed and I have advocated him moving on in favour of a more dynamic defensive midfielder some time now. He is not a ****** player.

Ayala turned us down last year because he didn't think we were a big enough club.

I saw Nedved's interview on Eurosport: he has also turned Man UTD and Madrid down in recent years because he loves it at Juventus.

Nedved is European player of the year.....so his career is on the downturn, eh?  :D

If the worst happened and we had no choice other than to sell Gerrard we could theoretically afford Nedved but as I said, Nedved won't leave Turin.

Why should top players join us? We finished 30 points behind Arsenal last year and we have only qualified for the CL twice. Very attractive to a European player of the year, eh?

I don't read the Sun, nor any other tabloid.

I won't bury my head in the sand and claim everything is ok, like you seem to do.

So you think I'm a "freak" and you "can't stand people like me"?

You know where the door is Hustler, no one is forcing you to stay here and talk to the likes of me and Stu.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:12 am

BTW....

Its spelt who's Hamaan?

Its spelt Hamann. :D :cool:
115-1073096938

Postby JBG » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:21 am

FFS Stu, don't be so bloody pedantic!  :D  :D  :D  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby sinema » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:40 am

stu_the_red wrote:JBG...

When i play football mate, i don't go round telling the refs to book or send players off, but this moron has to go.

He is offensive, pedantic, stupid, moronic, overly aggressive and damn right annoying in EVERY post he ever writes.

I can HONESTLY say i don't think he's ever wrote anything that makes sense or has an ounce of reality or truth to it.

Three little words occurred to me Stu - "pot", "kettle" and "black".  It's all good fun though.
sinema

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:58 am

Sinema, the only one of those i could be accused of is overly aggressive. :)
115-1073096938

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion