If i was benitez id get rid of hamaan this summer - He doesnt cut it for lfc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby fivecups » Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:29 pm

DAV wrote:some chat forum this is
we the fans dont seem to be able to suggest who we would like to sign and sell
dont agree with all hustler said, however he only gave is opinion and then got a slagging 4 it

When your point of view degenerates into personal insult and abuse you deserve to get slagged off. Fair play to others for not rising to the abuse.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:27 pm

Why not Ballack?  money and Didi plus the chance to play in the premiership we are still in the champions league even if by the skin of our teeth

Maybe not Nedved but getting Ballack is not beyond my wildest imagination. Bayern is a very unsettling club right now. Hitzfeld was sacked. Hargraves looking for a move and the club will sell some of it's players...why not Ballack with a good off€r?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:26 am

because Ballack is another danny murphy
84-1083280474

Postby mistyred » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:49 am

TheHustler wrote:because Ballack is another danny murphy

HUH? yep totally agree,scored a couple of fire crackers with his pegs, absolutely usless. :laugh:  :laugh:
Last edited by mistyred on Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:54 am

Hey Hustler you a better player tham Ballack as well then.

Stop emailing and get yourself down to Mellwood. If youve got a Welsh nan or something Ill have a word with Mark Hughes assuming your better than Giggs as well or at least Mr R Savage
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:11 pm

Ballack to Barcelona linking up with Ronaldhino reckon theyll buy Murphy as well
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:22 pm

TheHustler wrote:because Ballack is another danny murphy

Are you available for pre-season training? ...since you are better than Danny Murphy, you should be able to run rings around Michael Ballack then ... ? I hoped you job is currently paying you > £35k/week, otherwise you are just a wasted talent spending unproductive time talking B-O-L-L-O-C-K-S on this forum.  :p

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ICE-MAN » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:36 pm

have to agree with most of the others, hustler u do talk pure shyte sometimes, and u are the most pessismistic poster registered to this forum, u always slate evertone,

e.g. gerrard is by far lfc's best player he didnt have a spectacular tournament and personally im glad england are out cos he will be able to rest for the new season along with owen, but u go ahead and say how hes over-rated and chelsea are putting the cheque book away and we should cash in if we can, get a grip mate, we need him like u need air to breathe, maybe not so much owen but we still need owen as he will always bang in at least 20 goals in a season and attracts better players when we have the likes of owen and gerrard, someone like nedved will not even glance at liverpool if we dont have players like owen and gerrard!

so stop shooting from the lip and be realistic we are not real madrid or juventus, we wont always be able to sign the best players, and we should definitley not cash in on players like owen and gerrard! :cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby ICE-MAN » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:37 pm

slate evertone
supposed to be slate everyone :cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby fritzylfc » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:16 pm

our new manager will certainly have a hamann type player weather or not its didi i don,t know. benitez is very defencive manager.he ,ll not sign the likes of  figo or ballack. he will certainly change our fullback formation in to a better organised unit.:) :) :) :) :)
fritzylfc

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:14 pm

because Ballack is another danny murphy

So does that make you better than Ballack aswell then? :D

Listen KID... if you were capable of scoring 10 goals in the premier league you'd at least be able to play division 3 football. I'll help you gain some perspective...

I'll tell you about my life wantin to be a footballer... :D

I am a central midfielder... I played for the same team as Steven Gerrard (different age group)... Whiston Juniors from when i was 9 till 16.

When i was 14 i scored 33 from 28 games. Most improved player award.
When i was 15 i scored 19 from 40 games.
When i was 16 i scored 28 from 42 games. Player of the season award.

I have had 6 trials... Liverpool once when i was 14, Wrexham twice at 15 and 17, tranmere twice at 17 and 18 and also stockport county once at 18.

When i was 17 i moved into open age. I played 14 games scoring 12 goals for a team that was 5th in a 14 team league before my season was cut short. I have felt a few times at the trials i felt i should have been picked, but it just didn't happen.

Last season just gone i played 23 games and scored 17 goals.

I'm not tryiner sound like a big head... but i am known in our league as one of the best players and i would like to think i earned that reputation.

When i am fully fit i am convinced... i'd swear blind that with three months of intensive training i could COMPETE (not better than) with division 3 and maybe division 2 players. I reckon i could possibly get 5-10 goals in those divisions if i was given the right chance and coaching.

However... being 20 now and not fully fit i know that in all reality it ain't gonna happen.

I've also played against John Welsh and John Otsemobor... Those players in my opinion, were quote a fair bit better than myself. Infact i'd sasy they were a class or two above. These players are faster, stronger, cleverer, technically better and just damn right quality. Btw... i can do the 100 meters in 12.02 seconds. :)

Neither are good enough for Liverpools first team at the moment.

I believe had i recieved the right coaching and had been picked when i was 14/15 i could have got to a good level... maybe as a division two regular, who knows... however...

to even suggest in my present predicament i am better than any of these players is simply rediculous. Let alone players doing the business in the premiership.

I hope this helps you understand how stupid you are being by saying you could even compete with Danny Murphy.

If you really want lad, get a team of your mates, either 11 a side or 5 a side or whatever... i'll get my mates and come down and play you (John Miles is a mate of mine, ex liverpool, probably never heard of him). Then after the game, i'll introduce you to John and you can ask him what he thinks of Danny. :)
115-1073096938

Postby JBG » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:50 pm

I mean, just what more can be said after all of that?  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Santa » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:55 pm

Time for Hustler to lace Danny's boots ? :laugh:

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<