If i ever get in a baroom fight - I don't want you fkers with me .

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:47 pm

Stop fking crying ,Chelsea were all over us .  We were unlucky not to be given a peno and Gerrard got a defensive header wrong but if we had won it could only be described as a mugging.
We need more class in our side thats obvious , but in the meantime the lads in red gave it their best .
Not the end of the world ,still in the CL, top four and next season to look forward to .
Heads Up and Walk On .

:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:49 pm

We gave it our best shot but were defeated by a better team.

One day we will beat Chelsea.  If they are the best England have to offer, we are not that far off.

I am proud of Liverpool today.  I am always proud of my club.
jonnymac1979

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:54 pm

We were unlucky not to be given a peno and Gerrard got a defensive header wrong but if we had won it could only be described as a mugging.

We gave it our best shot but were defeated by a better team.

Gerrard got a defensive header wrong but if we had won it could only be described as a mugging and we won't say that they are a better team
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:56 pm

Not better team, more depth maybe but definately not better team as we have shown in the last two meetings.
Perhaps without the injuries to Alonso and Cisse, we can match them blow for blow and played a more attcking brand of football but the guys put in so much efforts here that they are visibly tired in the extratime. Like I said before...thanks to the younsters we are in the final today. Walk on...I am looking forward to the next game already (and also the Laverkusen game) :D

YNWA
Last edited by Santa on Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:03 pm

I agree with the comments made. Liverpool gave it their best shot today but it was not enough. We knew it was going to be tough from the outset and so it proved. We so nearly did it, but in the end their superior team got the better of us and they deserved their victory. They have done us 3 in a row and its no fluke. Chelsea just have a bit too much for us right now. We just have to keep on going and try and get something from the campaign. Its heads up and onto the next match.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:04 pm

Better side on the day........Team.....side......po-tay-toes.....po-tar-toes.........a bit of luck at the right time........  What can you do?  On the flip side, we were eleven minutes away from the trophy. 

I'm distraught.

What can you say to 171988 LFC Newkit members at a time like this?

We are not that far off Chelsea.  I'm going into Town to get pi$$ed.  I've booked the day off work tomorrow in anticipation for a big pi$$ up.  Probably be in Havana later slumped in a corner.

Mourinho is a fu**ing arrogant tw@t who has his head that far up his own ar$e I can't finish this sentence...................
jonnymac1979

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:28 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Better side on the day........Team.....side......po-tay-toes.....po-tar-toes.........a bit of luck at the right time........  What can you do?  On the flip side, we were eleven minutes away from the trophy. 

I'm distraught.

What can you say to 171988 LFC Newkit members at a time like this?

We are not that far off Chelsea.  I'm going into Town to get pi$$ed.  I've booked the day off work tomorrow in anticipation for a big pi$$ up.  Probably be in Havana later slumped in a corner.

Mourinho is a fu**ing arrogant tw@t who has his head that far up his own ar$e I can't finish this sentence...................

well said ace have a good night all the same
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:30 pm

I'm gutted though.  Just been over the offy to get a head start and it's baltic outside.

Can't see this being a good night. :(
jonnymac1979

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:32 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm gutted though.  Just been over the offy to get a head start and it's baltic outside.

Can't see this being a good night. :(

went over the offy at 2 oclock this avvy and im now rotten ace still feel gutted tho
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:33 pm

:(
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:35 pm

My girlfriend just been on the blower to her Mother and her Mother has apparently sent me this message.

"Cheer up John, it's only a game.............."

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
jonnymac1979

Postby dawson99 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:36 pm

they scored three of the weakest goals i ever saw.
yes they had possession but did u see duff diving all over the place? call hmi whatever u want, he will always be cheat in my eyes.

we had a clear cut penalty and baros should have knocekd one in in the second half. so stop crying? we would have mugged them???

sorry mate but i see it the other way, i feel like ive been mugged. but i suppose we cant beat 11 players and a ref. every tackle and the card was out, that ref was a disgrace
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:37 pm

We were outplayed today but not out fought.

I am proud of the lads and Carra and Hyypia did us proud.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:43 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:My girlfriend just been on the blower to her Mother and her Mother has apparently sent me this message.

"Cheer up John, it's only a game.............."

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

absolute f'CKING MAD WOMAN I CURSE HER TILL THE END OF HER DAYS
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:47 pm

It took a 200 million pound team 79 minutes to score against a side they are superior than on paper.

They deserved to win it? Since when did deserving mean anything? How many times did we deserve to win games but ended up being f#cked up by the ref.

Remember the game at Anfield against the Chelski dickheads? We outplayed them, we were better than them, we deserved to win but we didn't because we were robbed.

Chelsea didn't deserve to win, we didn't deserve to lose.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion