I'm sick off all this "because he's english" - Bull***t from foreigners...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mynameisred » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:48 pm

A.B ELLEND
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:49 pm

:D

AB please explain how you can have a second international team  ???
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:53 pm

taff wrote: :D

AB please explain how you can have a second international team  ???

What is there to explain?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:55 pm

I was of the opinion you only support your country but dont mind watching certain other ones.
Really not having a go mate but intrigued to how you can support England
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:56 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:Rooney scored a hat-trick on his debut for the biggest club in the world at the moment, who signed him for the biggest amount of monay paid for any teenager in britain, who had also just been in scintillating for England and then got injured. it was his first game back from all that.

he'd also been caught in Brothels etc and was splashed all over the papers for that.

there were so many reasons why Rooney's hat-trick was front page news.

Because he's a British teenager who signed for a big club he has to be in the main headlines every day?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:58 pm

taff wrote:I was of the opinion you only support your country but dont mind watching certain other ones.
Really not having a go mate but intrigued to how you can support England

example: Croatia gets eliminated in the World Cup who I think have a chance of getting into the top three. Do I stop watching the World Cup because they get eliminated? No but lets say its Brazil vs. England in the finals I would want England to win it.

Now is that against the law in the UK?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:59 pm

Depends where in the UK you are  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:00 pm

taff wrote:Depends where in the UK you are  :D

Is there anything else you want to know? My favourite colour,food,drink maybe?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:02 pm

A.B. wrote:example: Croatia gets eliminated in the World Cup who I think have a chance of getting into the top three.

Now I KNOW you are nuts.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:05 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
A.B. wrote:example: Croatia gets eliminated in the World Cup who I think have a chance of getting into the top three.

Now I KNOW you are nuts.

MUPPET

MUPPET

Now I know you're a f-u-c-ktard, it was an example you pussywhipped f--u--c--k--e-r.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby mynameisred » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:05 pm

Oh A.b, coz you came and you gave us such bull.shine
And we need you to say
Oh A.B, who the hell is Kevin Dalglish?

P.S- I think your a tit for your comments on Rooney (and most of your other posts to be honest) but as a lover of democracy (I think you have it in the US, altho Im not sure) I feel you are entitled to your opinions. However, and this is in your defence, as a Croatian living in America it is impossible for you to understand the effect of this kid on our national game and you dont understand how important it is to the people of Liverpool that a talent such as Rooney came from their city. They are more than entitled to make comments about Rooney as he is their fellow Liverpublican and the fact that he has gone to not only play for the arch rivals but live in their city touches them in a way it does not us. Thus if you want to talk to these people and have us respect your views please come at them with some informed debate or you will be torn to shreads everytime.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:10 pm

mynameisred wrote:Oh A.b, coz you came and you gave us such bull.shine
And we need you to say

P.S- I think your a tit for your comments on Rooney (and most of your other posts to be honest) but as a lover of democracy (I think you have it in the US, altho Im not sure) I feel you are entitled to your opinions. However, and this is in your defence, as a Croatian living in America it is impossible for you to understand the effect of this kid on our national game and you dont understand how important it is to the people of Liverpool that a talent such as Rooney came from their city. They are more than entitled to make comments about Rooney as he is their fellow Liverpublican and the fact that he has gone to not only play for the arch rivals but live in their city touches them in a way it does not us. Thus if you want to talk to these people and have us respect your views please come at them with some informed debate or you will be torn to shreads everytime.

Oh A.b, coz you came and you gave us such bull.shine
And we need you to say

I'm human so I will make a mistake, unlike some I admit when I make one and I can laugh at my mistake unlike the pussy Leon [i.e. "Xabier Alonso" look it up dipsh!t, can't admit that you were wrong can you]

America it is impossible for you to understand the effect of this kid on our national game and you dont understand how important it is to the people of Liverpool that a talent such as Rooney came from their city. They are more than entitled to make comments about Rooney as he is their fellow Liverpublican and the fact that he has gone to not only play for the arch rivals but live in their city touches them in a way it does not us. Thus if you want to talk to these people and have us respect your views please come at them with some informed debate or you will be torn to shreads everytime.

Of course I can't understand how you and others feel about Rooney because you live in England and Liverpool most importantly HOWEVER it is LUDACRISto say that Rooney is the next Pele.
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:18 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Now I KNOW you are nuts.

Did you say the same thing to a football fan who believed Greece could win the Euro? I don't think so, and I like I said cocksucker, it was an E-X-A-M-P-L-E [I thought it would be good if I spelled it out for you since you have a hard time understanding what such singnifcant words mean, ever heard of a "dictionary". The book with bunch of English words and their definitions, yea that one might want to look at it once in a while]. Get of your high horse and go back to smoking weed.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:19 pm

A.B. wrote:I'm human so I will make a mistake, unlike some I admit when I make one and I can laugh at my mistake unlike the pussy Leon [i.e. "Xabier Alonso" look it up dipsh!t, can't admit that you were wrong can you]

I presume you refer to the time that I asked if he was Abel Xavier and Alonso's love child, as you had posted the name, it is known as humour buddy, maybe you should try it some time.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:23 pm

A.B. wrote:Did you say the same thing to a football fan who believed Greece could win the Euro? I don't think so, and I like I said cocksucker, it was an E-X-A-M-P-L-E [I thought it would be good if I spelled it out for you since you have a hard time understanding what such singnifcant words mean, ever heard of a "dictionary". The book with bunch of English words and their definitions, yea that one might want to look at it once in a while]. Get of your high horse and go back to smoking weed.

I thought for a second I had upset you, but it is clear that you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole by picking a fight with me.

Unlucky, I am in a good mood today, so I am not playing ball.

PS if you are going to infer that a fellow member can not spell, try ensuring all your words and phrases' are correct. ("spelled it out", "book with bunch of", "yea that one", hardly the queens english are they soft lad.)
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion