I'm sick off all this "because he's english" - Bull***t from foreigners...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby begintoend » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:35 am

Rooney is good.. will be a better player... I am sure he will be

World class, maybe 5 years time if he gets better.....

Close to Pele or the "next" Pele, NEVER

Over-priced? YES... its darn expensive. Not because he is british, but because of the british media.
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:48 am

A.B has a point about rooney's premiership form, he has never been consistent at premiership level and scored about 9 goals last season. The expectation on him is ridiculous and typical of any good english prospect, what exactly has rooney done that is say better than christiano ronaldo? yet you dont here about him being touted as the next maradona
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:50 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:what exactly has rooney done that is say better than christiano ronaldo? yet you dont here about him being touted as the next maradona

yeah. i hear ronaldo touted as the new mark walters, due to all the ridiculous stepovers he does. :D  :laugh:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 106-1093504160 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:57 am

right on san miguel :D
106-1093504160

Postby Adebisi » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:16 am

remember Rooney didnt play a lot of games for Everton last season so nine goals isnt too bad a total,
also going on about his yellow card tally being higher than his goal tally... its like saying Smith is a ****** player because he gets booked too often, its part of their game to be aggressive, take that away and you have got the player that he is
Adebisi

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:48 am

A.B. while i respect your opinions and blah blah blah, all that sh*te, and i cant be arsed with a big argument, the thing is, i just cant believe what you're saying about Wayne Rooney.

why do you think it is that even Liverpool fans on this board are givin him credit when he's played for our 2 most hated clubs?  why?  because we'd all feel totally stupid being biased when its blatantly obvious how good he is.

if i turn your argument about Baros around, i could say to you that if Rooney was a Liverpool player, you would be in total agreement with what we're saying. i dont know if its cos you live in Croatia, but Rooney was recognised as a monumental talent before he was even in the England team, thats why he got in there in the first place. he didnt score many goals for everton because David Moyes chose not to play him too much  because he was only young, and also cos of the fact Everton were totally Sh*te and played a ****** long-ball game.

your arguments about it being a turkish team is also non-sensical. nobody else, van nistelrooy scored a hat-trick did they? if it was so easy everyone would have bagged a hat-trick. or then again, maybe van nistelrooy is sh*te aswell?

also, if you're gonna use the 25 minutes he played against Birmingham as a reason why he's not that good, that's a joke. that was his third appearance since his injury for the mancs, after already playing an international in the week. are you really, seriously, gonna judge Wayne Rooney's ability on them 25 minutes?

them 25 minutes are toatlly irrelevant to all of his talents, and all that he's already shown.

your opinion seems to come from a mixture of bias and immaturity. how old are you actually? or do they put amphetamines in your weetabix in croatia? do they encourage alcoholism in school? i need a really good reason for your arguments as they make as much sense as African fart-bombs in the snow.

once again, i respect your opinion and none of this is personal and blah blah blah bumholes etc. feel free to give me sh*t.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:54 am

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:A.B. while i respect your opinions and blah blah blah, all that sh*te, and i cant be arsed with a big argument, the thing is, i just cant believe what you're saying about Wayne Rooney.

why do you think it is that even Liverpool fans on this board are givin him credit when he's played for our 2 most hated clubs?  why?  because we'd all feel totally stupid being biased when its blatantly obvious how good he is.

if i turn your argument about Baros around, i could say to you that if Rooney was a Liverpool player, you would be in total agreement with what we're saying. i dont know if its cos you live in Croatia, but Rooney was recognised as a monumental talent before he was even in the England team, thats why he got in there in the first place. he didnt score many goals for everton because David Moyes chose not to play him too much  because he was only young, and also cos of the fact Everton were totally Sh*te and played a ****** long-ball game.

your arguments about it being a turkish team is also non-sensical. nobody else, van nistelrooy scored a hat-trick did they? if it was so easy everyone would have bagged a hat-trick. or then again, maybe van nistelrooy is sh*te aswell?

also, if you're gonna use the 25 minutes he played against Birmingham as a reason why he's not that good, that's a joke. that was his third appearance since his injury for the mancs, after already playing an international in the week. are you really, seriously, gonna judge Wayne Rooney's ability on them 25 minutes?

them 25 minutes are toatlly irrelevant to all of his talents, and all that he's already shown.

your opinion seems to come from a mixture of bias and immaturity. how old are you actually? or do they put amphetamines in your weetabix in croatia? do they encourage alcoholism in school? i need a really good reason for your arguments as they make as much sense as African fart-bombs in the snow.

once again, i respect your opinion and none of this is personal and blah blah blah bumholes etc. feel free to give me sh*t.

couldn't have said it better myself mate. cracking post. that point he made about the birmingham game was laughable. manure had five upfront at the end of that game and nobody knew where they were supposed to be or anything.

as much as i dislike the guy (for obvious reasons), he is the biggest talent we have produced in this country since gazza, simple as that. all this nonsense about him not doing it for everton is cr@p because david moyes handled him superbly by only giving him a handful of starts. we all saw what happened to mikey as a result of playing too much at a young age.

for one so young, his touch, movement, technique and positional awareness are absolutely top drawer. i wish people would just leave the kid alone sometimes.
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:56 pm

To all the people who our playing down Rooneys ability .
What would you be saying if he was a Liverpool player ? (be honest)
LFC fans have been respected world wide for their ability to recognise good football when they see it ,even when it's from a player/team they don't like. Will all the kids in here take note.
Rooney is not Maradonna or Pele but at his age with the talent he has already there is no reason why (granny sha gging aside)  he shouldn't go on to be a true world great , he is certainly the best talent this country has had in a long long time and will probably become our best ever .

p.s I hate the spotty faced fat tw at  ! (only 'cause he's not playin' for us  :D )

pps Bring back "Kevin Dalgleish"   :D  :laugh:  :D
Last edited by woof woof ! on Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:03 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:A.B. while i respect your opinions and blah blah blah, all that sh*te, and i cant be arsed with a big argument, the thing is, i just cant believe what you're saying about Wayne Rooney.

I think I've said this before, I'm a Croat who lives in the US. However if I lived in Greenland or in England it would not change my opinion about Wayne Rooney. The English media has gone a bit too far. I have not said that Rooney is sh!t, all I am simply saying is that you can not say that he will be the next Pele just yet, unless you have a ****** crystal ball.

If Rooney was a Liverpool player I would not agree, 25 minutes is enough for a striker to at least shoot the ball towards the goal.

"It was his third appearance for the Mancs since the injury, and there were international breaks"

****** execuse. So because it was his thrid apperance for the Mancs since injury he can play crappy but he was able to have a hat-trick against a Turkish club? Interesting, so his first apperance for the Mancs did not affect him due to the recovery from his injury but his third did? His second appearance wasn't all that great either. Rooney is already a good player for England and he can become better however I do not see him banging in 20+ goals in the Premiership anytime soon.

Please don't bullsh!t me about international breaks, so many other players played for their country and still performed very well for their club in the Premiership. Like I've said from a foreigners point of view English players tend to be overpriced and are given execuse to why they underperform or act in a certain why. example: David Beckham
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:12 pm

O.K great   :D  :D
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby taff » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:13 pm

:laugh:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:17 pm

You talk ******!!
115-1073096938

Postby taff » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm

stu_the_red wrote:You talk ******!!

Having a pop Stu ???
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:41 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:O.K great   :D  :D

And if you are thinking that I am being racist towards English players or whatnot you're wrong, along with Croatia I support England when it comes down to international football. The British media has taken it too far. When Rooney had a hat-trick that was the main headline of Sky Sports. Hasselbaink has a hat-trick and barely gets mentioned on Sky Sports.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:47 pm

Rooney scored a hat-trick on his debut for the biggest club in the world at the moment, who signed him for the biggest amount of monay paid for any teenager in britain, who had also just been in scintillating for England and then got injured. it was his first game back from all that.

he'd also been caught in Brothels etc and was splashed all over the papers for that.

there were so many reasons why Rooney's hat-trick was front page news. to prove it, everyone in Liverpool was talking about it the next day. anyone who spoke to anyone that day said to each other "oh my god did you see Rooney last night?"

it wasnt just the papers being sensational. it was what everyone over here was thinking. maybe croatians in America didnt quite see what was happening here.
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion