I'm sick off all this "because he's english" - Bull***t from foreigners...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:09 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:A.B  where were you when Rooney was playing for everton?

when Rooney was playing for Everton, everybody was already calling him a brilliant prospect, and when he first played for England everyone knew how good he was. the T.V went Rooney mad and all the pundits were sat there w*nking, (Mark Lawrenson especially).

to say people only started going on about Rooney when he signed for Man U is ridiculous. you must have been locked up in some Croatian Bungalow living on Lentils or something.

your knowledge of english footy is sh*te and is proven when you say things like Kevin Dalglish.  What A Joke!!!!!

It is a joke  :D but move on with your life. I accepted the fact that I made a mistake at 3 am in the morning. But if you are going to get on my back due to an honest mistake so be it but do not state such stupid statements as "your knowledge of english footy is sh!t".

Where I was when Rooney played for Everton? I'm sorry but his performances were overshadowed by his bookings record. He has a bright future ahead of him but to say that he is a world class player already is ridiculus. His performance against Birmingham City was a bloody joke. Yes he had a hat-trick against a Turkish team, but when he plays against Premiership clubs he does not stand out.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:36 pm

A.B. wrote:
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:your knowledge of english footy is sh*te and is proven when you say things like Kevin Dalglish.  What A Joke!!!!!

I accepted the fact that I made a mistake at 3 am in the morning. But if you are going to get on my back due to an honest mistake so be it but do not state such stupid statements as "your knowledge of english footy is sh!t".

And what time did you make "Xabier Alonso", A.B?  :D  :laugh:
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:40 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:
A.B. wrote:
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:your knowledge of english footy is sh*te and is proven when you say things like Kevin Dalglish.  What A Joke!!!!!

I accepted the fact that I made a mistake at 3 am in the morning. But if you are going to get on my back due to an honest mistake so be it but do not state such stupid statements as "your knowledge of english footy is sh!t".

And what time did you make "Xabier Alonso", A.B?  :D  :laugh:

What time did  you become a retard? Xabi is short for Xabier.

Proof:
http://groups.msn.com/RealSociedaddeFutbol/xabieralonso2.msnw

Even though that page no longer exists due to the fact that Alonso is with us, clearly you can see in the url that "xabier" is in there instead of "xabi".

Check your facts ******tard.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:46 pm

this is the contents of the page you referred:

Hmmm, We Can't Find that Page... 

The page you're looking for might have been moved or deleted. Or, perhaps the Web address is misspelled?   

Ideas to help you find what you're looking for:
Try refreshing the page (click Refresh or Reload on your browser).
Check the address for spelling and punctuation errors.
Go to MSN Groups Home and look around from there.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:48 pm

but you are correct
just found out his complete name is xabier alsonso olano
sorry AB
only being too carried away with Kevin Dalglish :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:50 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:but you are correct
just found out his complete name is xabier alsonso olano
sorry AB
only being too carried away with Kevin Dalglish :D

You must be stoned to think that I would make the same mistake twice. Kevin Dalglish, I crack my self up, gives me a good laugh now and then.  :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:50 pm

Rooney doesn't stand out in premiership matches?

Lol.

Rooney stands out wherever he plays lad. Internationals, premiership games and now the champions league. Any fool who can't see he's already a top class player at 18 and potentially one of the worlds best ever players is as thick as pig ******. :)
115-1073096938

Postby stmichael » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:51 pm

kevin dalglish is so funny i might start a poll on it  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:56 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Rooney doesn't stand out in premiership matches?

Lol.

Rooney stands out wherever he plays lad. Internationals, premiership games and now the champions league. Any fool who can't see he's already a top class player at 18 and potentially one of the worlds best ever players is as thick as pig ******. :)

You might want to watch the game against Birmingham, the lad had no chance of scoring. He stayed quiet through out the entire game, as if he wasn't even on the pitch. I see Rooney having more success in International football than in the Premiership. He's briliant for England but so far the games he has played in the Premiership haven't been impressive at all.

I'm not being biased towards Manchester United players if thats what you're thinkin because I actually think that Alan Smith is a great aggressive striker, too bad he signed with Utd.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:57 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Any fool who can't see he's already a top class player at 18 and potentially one of the worlds best ever players is as thick as pig ******. :)

Only in england is he being compared with the greatest ever players.Only Mancs or bluenoses would compare him with Pele and Maradona at this stage.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:58 pm

A.B. wrote:You might want to watch the game against Birmingham, the lad had no chance of scoring. He stayed quiet through out the entire game, as if he wasn't even on the pitch.

he was only on the pitch for 25 minutes.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:03 pm

stmichael wrote:
A.B. wrote:You might want to watch the game against Birmingham, the lad had no chance of scoring. He stayed quiet through out the entire game, as if he wasn't even on the pitch.

he was only on the pitch for 25 minutes.

Thats not enough to have at least one chance to score? Give me a break
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:25 pm

Yeah because you can't have bad games  ???
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:32 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Yeah because you can't have bad games  ???

I'm tired of these execuses for English players. [i.e. Rooney and Beckham]

Had it been Baros to play 25 minutes on the pitch and not had a chance of score you would had written an essay about how bad a player Baros is.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:31 pm

Rooney is class was with Everton and only a matter of time before he left although Everton fans must be gutted but that aint my concern to be honest

But although he is a superb player Stu its a hell of a long way to one of the best ever that is one hard list to get into, and there we have the hype in the English game. Rooney is not in the ten best English players ever yet let alone the world.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion