I'm going out on a limb here - Bold prediction

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby neil » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:35 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:
neil wrote:I'm afraid it is  preresquisite that he is able to pass. This will come in time.

:Oo:
sorry mate what does preresquisite mean???  ???
my knowledge of big words is quite bad!  :D

come on mate, how old are you? 12?

no offence if you are 12 btw
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:39 pm

neil wrote:
passmeistro_#14 wrote:
neil wrote:I'm afraid it is  preresquisite that he is able to pass. This will come in time.

:Oo:
sorry mate what does preresquisite mean???  ???
my knowledge of big words is quite bad!  :D

come on mate, how old are you? 12?

no offence if you are 12 btw

GET YOUR OWN COMEBACKS MATE!!!!!!!

BTW, i still dont know what preresquisite means.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:45 pm

"something that is necessary to an end or to the carrying out of a function " - prerequisite
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:52 pm

cheers a.b,
so.......yes i realise it is necessary for sissoko to pass a ball neil.
you make it seem that momo can't pass period! so what if he can't carry out 40 yard passes. he can still carry out a simple pass!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:01 pm

I refer the honourable gentleman back to A.B's enlightenment
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:06 pm

Sissoko has done more in 90 minutes in one game than Diao has in his entire career here.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby neil » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:07 pm

Like what? go on, what?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:10 pm

I'm not going to champion salif diuo by the way, I just used him initially as an example of all the earlier "new zidane"(cheyrou) :censored: that numpties among us barf up all the time.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:20 pm

neil wrote:
john craig wrote:
neil wrote:
Garymac wrote:
neil wrote:
stmichael wrote:Sissoko (who looks class by the way)

sissoko does not look class just yet, there appears to be potential but none more than say salif diou or whatever his name is.
Gerrard is nearly half way there already after 1 league game, so that limb your out on could well be quite stabilized.
Player of the year, possibly in a world cup season, more likely to receive European footballer of the year though, I mean, lets accept that our bizarre media(who seem to hold sway in these issues) are under the impression that there is a big 3......that does'nt include the Euro champions ! f.uckwits, no, make that cheeky f.uckwits .
I've gone off on one    :oh:

If your gonna compare Sissoko to Diao at least list the reasons why so we can all laugh at them!

Try to stay with me here, I was comparing the POTENTIAL of the two guys, one having just had an excellent world cup, the other, a few half decent pre-seaon cameo roles.
Quick, your chip pan is alight.

There is no comparing the respective potentials of Sissoko and Diao when we signed them.

Sissoko is 20, Diao was 25 when we signed him.

Sissoko has had 2 impressive seasons in the spanish lge, Diao had several mediocre seasons in France but managed to have a good world cup.

Sissoko has settled instantly in England, whereas I can't remember Diao EVER having a really good game for us

Plus, this is the 2nd time Rafa has signed Sissoko, he is gonna be a top player, and to compare him with Diao is an absolute joke

listen thicko, see the bit about comparing the potential in that quote? see? have another look.....yeah thats it, just there,good!
Sissoko has potential so did the other :censored:, but he does not look good enough for a regular starting berth just yet, watch the ball when he passes it son, it does'nt go where he is aiming enough.

'thicko?', 'son?'

Look, you talked shi.te and now you feel stupid because myself and a few others called it.  Deal with it and move on rather than being the first to resort to name-calling.

As for your argument that sissoko and diao had the same 'potential' when they signed, that's bollox.  Sissoko looks quality and is 20.  Diao never looked good and was 25 when we signed him.  So how the fu.ck could they have the same 'POTENTIAL'?  Dry your eyes
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:39 pm

all opinion you p.rick, and you called mine a "joke" now f.uck off and wind your f.uckin kneck right back in, son
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:42 pm

neil wrote:all opinion you p.rick, and you called mine a "joke" now f.uck off and wind your f.uckin kneck right back in, son

You must mean 'neck', what's a fu.cking kneck?? :D

But yeah, I'm the thicko :D
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:44 pm

you must feel really proud ???
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:45 pm

guys, stop the petty insults will ya? :Oo:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Luis Garcia » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:48 pm

A.B. wrote:
but he does not look good enough for a regular starting berth just yet, watch the ball when he passes it son, it does'nt go where he is aiming enough.

There are not many midfielders at the age of 20 that would start ahead of Alonso and Gerrard. Gerrard wasn't perfect in all areas when he first made his debut either, Sissoko has flaws in his game like every player but you have to admit that for a player his age, he's quite impressive.

What says it all is that Benitez bought him not only once but twice.

the only reason he played sissoko was to allow steven gerrard to get forward, otherwise hed have probably pled stevie at CM and played a 4-4-2 with Cisse up front.
Luis Garcia

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:35 am

john craig wrote:
neil wrote:all opinion you p.rick, and you called mine a "joke" now f.uck off and wind your f.uckin kneck right back in, son

You must mean 'neck', what's a fu.cking kneck?? :D

But yeah, I'm the thicko :D

:laugh:  :laugh:

Haha, he must have thought it was like KNee...LMAO!!

nEIL, you are always chatting s.hit mate TBH!!  And it has been shown once again!!   :no

Sorry but like you say, its just my 'opinion'.

:cool:
76-1115222408

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion