I dread the worst....tuesday night! - Gut feeling.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby akumaface » Tue May 03, 2005 10:41 am

You know another reason why I feel so confident that we will win because so far other than the FA cup, we played really well in the CL and Carling cup. One thing this club has shown was persistency and dedication especially in shorter tournament. If you want me to bet on a well played game by LFC, I would bet on this one rather than the usual EPL league games. Not sure why but it seems our team is made up of players who excel in these kind of competition.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue May 03, 2005 2:39 pm

the matter whats the results going to be,i know i'll definitely shed tears.

unbelievable but its true,we are in the 2nd leg SEMI-FINAL OF CL n be playing at HOME.

YNWA.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 03, 2005 2:42 pm

WE ARE GOING TO WIN I THINK 3 -1 :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue May 03, 2005 2:43 pm

akumaface wrote:Again, for those who are lucky to watch the game live at Anfield, please cheer on my behalf and remember to do the Shhhhhhh thing to Morinho for me haha.

pls. do it behalf of millions of fans worldwide.although,im from Singapore,i'll definitely be watching the LIVE match at 0230 Hrs at one of the channels here.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue May 03, 2005 2:45 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:
Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:Dont know what you guys feel like, after the rollercoaster of a season so far.
How long can the Jekyll and hyde performances carry on for, in the prem and champions league?

I feel nervous about the second leg at anfield, not just because we are playing the newly crowned champions, or carling cup winners, or the fact the Jose Mourhinio's blatant arrogance and mind tricks seem to put the pressure on the reds, but the fact that .......................
How the hell can we be confident going into any game, knowing that we have lost 10 away games, struggle to win or create chances at home, have to rely on stevie g 99% of the time, and have no decent strikers available (including baros).

I think chelsea will be supremely confident, and  even if the Kop do sing to the top of their lungs, will this effect what will happen on the pitch?

I have read confident interview on LFC.tv website, by Carra, Stevie and Riise,  and the seem supremely confident too, but if so, why didnt the produce the goods versus boro.

I can see chelsea scoring, but dont know if we can react effectively.

Its hold your head in your hands time.
:help

your the only one on this forum that thinks this.

99% of the faithful Reds fans are looking forward to this match in a positive manner.perhaps,its true u belong to that remaining 1%.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby xd3vilx » Tue May 03, 2005 2:53 pm

siti_zaiton1982 wrote:
Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:Dont know what you guys feel like, after the rollercoaster of a season so far.
How long can the Jekyll and hyde performances carry on for, in the prem and champions league?

I feel nervous about the second leg at anfield, not just because we are playing the newly crowned champions, or carling cup winners, or the fact the Jose Mourhinio's blatant arrogance and mind tricks seem to put the pressure on the reds, but the fact that .......................
How the hell can we be confident going into any game, knowing that we have lost 10 away games, struggle to win or create chances at home, have to rely on stevie g 99% of the time, and have no decent strikers available (including baros).

I think chelsea will be supremely confident, and  even if the Kop do sing to the top of their lungs, will this effect what will happen on the pitch?

I have read confident interview on LFC.tv website, by Carra, Stevie and Riise,  and the seem supremely confident too, but if so, why didnt the produce the goods versus boro.

99% of the faithful Reds fans are looking forward to this match in a positive manner.perhaps,its true u belong to that remaining 1%.

Benitez Is Also In The 1%...We Should Be Confident...No Matter Wat Happen Trm...Win Or Lose...We Should Be Still Proud Of Them For Reaching The Semi-Final...
Hope We Can Win...I Hate Chelsea More Than Man U...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HWIENIAWSKI » Tue May 03, 2005 2:58 pm

as a matter of fact I agree. how long can we count on good european performances? eventually we are going to do what we do in the premiership, and play a bad match. the good stuff will end soon. they do best when the press is giving them no chance, but here they (the players) are going out and predicting a win! bad sign for us if you ask me. I wouldn't be that surprised if we flopped completely and lost 4-0
Form is temporary.......Class is permanent

Juventus FC and Liverpool FC
HWIENIAWSKI

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue May 03, 2005 3:00 pm

xd3vilx wrote:I Hate Chelsea More Than Man U...

I hate all the other Premiership teams except Liverpool FC.

YNWA.

:hearts  :hearts
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue May 03, 2005 3:11 pm

we should alll be less hopeful....
statistics tell that Liverpool win more when fans expected it least.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue May 03, 2005 3:49 pm

alfonso & HWIENIAWSKI, you can stuff your gut feeling up on Maurinho's egoistic a@ss, both of ya...******  :veryangry
Last edited by Santa on Tue May 03, 2005 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby xd3vilx » Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm

Just Don't Keep Your Hope So High...Jose Sux Right To The Top...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue May 03, 2005 4:34 pm

I can't hate Chelsea as much as Manu (Manu second to Rangers).

Unless we are 4-0 up after 10 minutes I probably won't enjoy the game - it'll be  "wear brown trousers night"

I think luck will have a major part, cross bars, posts. deflections, referee, linsemen etc.

it'll be up to the fans to intimidate the ref/linesmen s much as possible, we got nothing from them at stamford bridge.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Wed May 04, 2005 12:03 am

"Gut feelings are more likely to be indigestion than inspiration."
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby el_stinger » Wed May 04, 2005 12:20 am

el_stinger wrote:
Nando wrote:
chiggz_likes_owen wrote:If we don't win i'll eat my shoe.

i will eat my hat

I will eat my own load!

Thank God, would have left 2 bad tastes in my mouth!
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed May 04, 2005 12:27 am

Fear what...........its our destiny

You fornicating  beauty     :D

YNWA
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion