I can't believe some fans - Calm down

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:14 pm

i may not know everythink about our history but who does ? i am one if not the youngest on these forums but wat is your defintion of a glory hunter my defenition is switching teams when the team does well and picks up a trophy. but ive supported liverpool since i was 3 and know quite alot of our history so i wouldn't call myself a glory hunter otherwise i would be supporting aresnal or chelsea ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1090627431 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 am

stmichael wrote:Ok we lost this match...big deal. If we win the EPL in 1 or 2 years time I for one will certainly not give a flying f bout this match.

Yes but what if we dont...nothing is Guaranteed
72-1090627431

Postby A.B. » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:56 am

stu_the_red wrote:Leon i couldn't give a ****** mate if am honest.

Look at it this way, out of all these on here how many would you say are real fans and real supporters who know there stuff? JBG, Yourself, Stmichael, Myself, Woof woof and maybre the odd one or two more... the rest are just critics, ****** takers or know nothing glory hunters.

Aren't you a critic yourself? Didn't you critisize Baros?

There are two types of critics. Those with intelligence and those without intelligence. Those without intelligence say things like this after one bad performance:

"Sell him"

Those with intelligence rate the players performance ex: "He wasn't as good as he should had been, but he has the potential to improve in the upcoming games,etc.." something along those lines. Totaly two different types of critics.

And the rest who weren't named in your post are glory hunters? Liverpool hasn't won the league title in 15 years, but here I am still a Liverpool fan.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:04 am

Look at it this way, out of all these on here how many would you say are real fans and real supporters who know there stuff? JBG, Yourself, Stmichael, Myself, Woof woof and maybre the odd one or two more... the rest are just critics, ****** takers or know nothing glory hunters.

c'mon Stu give me a break there are a lot more people on here other than who you've mentioned who are true supporters.
There is a lot more rubbish on here nowadays comapred to whenI joined in February, and I don't post as much as I used to mainly cos the forum has gone downhill a bit, so i will agree with you there.

and I would say if a lot of people were so called glory hunters they would be supporting Arsenal, Chelea or ManU.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:55 am

Forum quality was always going to suffer once the season started.
Emotion and frustration especially with right here right now crowd is always going to mean more posts written from the heart rather then the head .
There still  plenty of decent stuff among all the of kneejerk posts   
As for post counters, ****** takers etc,high moral ground snobs,  you get them on any forum on any subject, that just part of the package
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:04 am

A.B. wrote:anfieldadorer:
The only "bad" signing from Benitez is only Nunez so far.
IMO our current team is obviously -both in average individual and team, better than the last season's. So it will be a very bad luck (which is unlikely) if we finish lower than the last season's achievement.
Notably, while we build the rafalution "on the fly", the enhancement should have completed at a certain expected level as immediate as possible before the ending stage of the season.

STU:
Comments like this is exactly what i'm agreeing with.
Some people are so fickle its unreal.
I remember the responses after the treble season on Heskey... what a player he was...
To many people are far to quick to judge one way or another.
How can someone say that Nunez is a bad signing when he hasn't even played? So because he is injured he is not good of a footballer? That makes no sense, even little children know that kind of comment is ridiculus.

AB:
How can someone say that Nunez is a bad signing when he hasn't even played? So because he is injured he is not good of a footballer? That makes no sense, even little children know that kind of comment is ridiculus.

I have explained it previously, I put the "BAD" in quote and attached it to "Nunez" for terms of he's too BAD to be BADLY injured for such a pretty long while at times we need him so BAD. Not in terms of his capability since we haven't had a chance to see him playing for us yet. I would not have put it in quote if i literally mean it.
Read carefully before responding, AB, that's been your frequent problems.
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:17 am

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet stu   :angry:

Who are you to say who is a true fan and who is not, f****n cheek  :angry:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Redtribe » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:21 am

maximus wrote:

I agree Maximus.
Its being very presumptuous.
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:24 am

Redtribe wrote:
maximus wrote:

I agree Maximus.
Its being very presumptuous.

stu you make me laugh  :D
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby mrcool2003 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:51 pm

stu likes to think hes the only correct opinion in the forum but he aint, we all as fans have our right to say whatever we like, can't always agree thats common sense, so if theres no agreement then just discuss it rather than throwing insults, just causing a bad atmosphere,  and back to a point made the other day, garcia is a class player and so is alonso and josemi is a very solid player, so far that is, im impressed with them and i reckon they will continue to be that way, not like heskey, these are benitez signings, not houlliers, and benitez is a far better manager and youlll c im right
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby begintoend » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:00 am

maximus wrote:

So this is the example of this forum getting on into a chat zone. I hope someone notices that STU always makes such comments. And there are always a few that are waiting to pounce on such a ego-filling comment and slam it down. Jus take STU comments as it is.... Did those words really ****** your heart to bleed?

I will like to think there are a few that are waiting for chance to slap Hustler's ridicules and awaiting for to join in their brotherhood against Hustler.

I personally am waiting for a few of you to add those constructive comments on the club which I had read before. Talking about other forum-mates is not part of what this community is about!
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:13 am

Stu

We izz all fans her mate and have rites, whativer they are ...we have em :D
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:27 am

someone mentioned types of critics earlier. There are many types of critics, thats why we have some 500 daily and local newspapers in the country all with different critical views.

Anyway, back to football, LFC will hammer Chelski, and if you dont believe it then take yer red shirt off and support a different club!!
106-1093504160

Postby kindaconfused » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:34 am

judge

Shirts off where do I put it?
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:42 am

i dnt belive we will hammer chelsea who was the latest team we battered one of the promoted teams that speaks for its self but when where up decent oppents like olymipakos and manchester united we dnt perform well  :)
Last edited by the great one on Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion