Hyypia questions lack of effort - Tell 'em sami!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:01 am

Bamaga man wrote:And i wish the captin could come out and be as vocal as him (he to needs a kick up the ******) instead of writting us off in the CL and demanding he needs to win trophies.

i agree wif tat.ive been saying tat all along but instead i was criticised by those hard-core Gerrard fans out there.

???  ???
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:09 am

I dont know if i criticised you but i do think Gerrard is a class act and i am one of those"hardcore" fans .But when it comes to interviews or motivating the team with verbal ,i think he goes about it the wrong way.

And if i did criticise you i apologise, you make what ever opinions you like .
66-1112520797

Postby akumaface » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:04 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:
akumaface wrote:Agreed Luke. To say Sami is the one who lack desire and commitment simply means he doesn't know what he is talking about. Maybe he is a Manure Fan or something. :angry:

By the look of the Crystal Palace game, it was obvious Hyypia was poor. Ok fine i take back my statement regarding Hyypia's lack of commitment. But he will face difficulties in front of fast strikers from now. Just count the number of times Andrew Johnson slipped pass Hyypia.

How could i be a Manure fan? My avatar tells everything...

Sami is slow but so what, no one is perfect. Why don't we look at how many times he safed LFC by using his head (literally and physically). Anyway, I get upset whenever I heard people saying Sami this and that. Just how many CB are fast, tall and has brain??? Not many I guess. Unless you can tell me who they are while with a realistic chance of them coming to LFC, I'm simply not convinced. Its easy to blame it on somebody slow but in football, its not that simple. If you know football, you would know what I mean.

As for saying you are a Manure fan, you misunderstood my meaning. I simply saying that you are properly not a LFC fan. If you are, you would know better than to say Sami was poor. I thought he did his job and more. What more can you expect from a CB. Maybe you want him to score 10 goals or something.   ???
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby L-type » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:25 pm

just imagine what will be going on in Sami's head if Kewell gets to start on wednesday.....
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:18 am

L-type wrote:just imagine what will be going on in Sami's head if Kewell gets to start on wednesday.....

wat do you mean ?

???  ???
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:13 am

Talking of effort we are gonna need loads of that in abundance against chelski hopefully in a match of this magnitude it will bring out the best in our boys
66-1112520797

Postby lili » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:02 am

People forget how many games Kewell as a young boy played for Leeds.

The ****** burn him out before he even came to us.

The lad was their best player and they depended on him way to much. We will only see glimpes from now on of the Kewell of old from time to time in matches just small touches of class but as for a solid season it looks sadley like hes past it. :(
lili

Postby lili » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:07 am

And by the way Hyypia is a legend. I love watching him with the ball at his feet in presure situations at the back he just keeps his cool everytime.
lili

Postby akumaface » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:17 am

lili wrote:And by the way Hyypia is a legend. I love watching him with the ball at his feet in presure situations at the back he just keeps his cool everytime.

Totally agree!  :cool:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion