Hyypia - Conked

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Eazy-E » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:15 pm

I am sorry but Hyypia is well past it. He was so ****** tonight. Traore was just as bad. A few great tackles can't save you mate. Carra took a while to settle but he was consistent as always. Garcia was very suspect, he gave the ball away far too much.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Woollyback » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:18 pm

Hyypia was slow tonight, but his game has never relied on pace.

Apart from getting skinned a couple of times when he got dragged out wide, he had a perfectly respectable game imo.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby romliv » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:53 pm

Eazy-E wrote:Traore was just as bad.

!!!!!!!!!! :(  :oh:
when we don't have what we love, we must love what we have!
romliv

Postby A.B. » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:57 pm

You saw a different game then.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:03 pm

Eazy-E wrote:I am sorry but Hyypia is well past it. He was so ****** tonight. Traore was just as bad. A few great tackles can't save you mate. Carra took a while to settle but he was consistent as always. Garcia was very suspect, he gave the ball away far too much.

listen mate they just went to the home ground of the champions elect and didnt concede a goal, i`m pretty sure barcelona and bayern munich wish they had our defence.
traore was outstanding in my eyes against quality opposition and sami did well against drogba who bullied bayern out of the competition, it doesnt come much harder than what we faced tonight.
i really cant believe some people.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:04 pm

Eazy-E wrote:I am sorry but Hyypia is well past it. He was so ****** tonight. Traore was just as bad. A few great tackles can't save you mate. Carra took a while to settle but he was consistent as always. Garcia was very suspect, he gave the ball away far too much.

Some people aren't pleased so Easy (scuse the pun - couldn't resist). anyone would have thought we had lost the game. I don't think Sami did so bad tonight. He got caught out a few times but some of Chelsea intricate passing was superb tonight although their final ball let them down.

Again - As for Traore, the lad did good. You could tell Mourinho had pinpointed him as the weakspot, they went at him all night long + they kicked the cra.p out of him and he still did his job. Judging by this and a couple of other threads, some of you lot were watching a completely different game out there tonight.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:05 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:

listen mate they just went to the home ground of the champions elect and didnt concede a goal, i`m pretty sure barcelona and bayern munich wish they had our defence.
traore was outstanding in my eyes against quality opposition and sami did well against drogba who bullied bayern out of the competition, it doesnt come much harder than what we faced tonight.

Thas more like it. A wise old head :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:11 pm

Jeez we only drew 0-0. Let's slag the defence off. Rubbish!, Usless!. Just imagine how many goals they wouldn't have scored if we had a GOOD defence. Just 'cos we kept a clean sheet at Juve and Chelsea doesn't mean the defence is any good does it now?
As for Rafa Benitez? Don't even get me started. Useless.

Some of you guys watch a different sport to me I swear it.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:12 pm

There are a few on here like the pundits on TV, praise the usual suspects and have a go at players who have become almost fashiionanble to slate ???

Psychophants !

FACT - Traore was superb tonight

FACT - Hyppia has ALWAYS been slow

FACT - Gerrrard was well down the pecking order and had a poor game.

FACT - Carragher was solid as a rock

FACT - Biscan put 100% in and worked harder than anyone

FACT - The booking was a disgrace

FACT - As per usual without Alonso LFC will have to do it the hard way

Walk on ......... :)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:17 pm

Scottbot wrote:

Some people aren't pleased so Easy (scuse the pun - couldn't resist). anyone would have thought we had lost the game. I don't think Sami did so bad tonight. He got caught out a few times but some of Chelsea intricate passing was superb tonight although their final ball let them down.

Again - As for Traore, the lad did good. You could tell Mourinho had pinpointed him as the weakspot, they went at him all night long + they kicked the cra.p out of him and he still did his job. Judging by this and a couple of other threads, some of you lot were watching a completely different game out there tonight.

they did their jobs tonight, and kept a solid back line that kept chelsea pretty in order. I will say a couple of times as i believe it was lampards shot from 6 feet that went over the bar. The back four tonight were immense agaist chelsea. Easy you are taking away from the credit that they rightfully deserve, and thats all of the four. We did take a major hit with alonso though., but rafas tactics worked great to come home infront of the kop and take a win.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:24 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:

BEST THING IVE HEARD SAID ALL NIGHT.
THAT GUY IS FU.CKIN THICK
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:25 pm

Way over the top.

Hyypia did take time to settle in this game, but after that he was very good. Troare was the same.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:55 am

You nit picking idiot you :angry:
66-1112520797

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:47 am

i think that traore's positioning maybe a bit off.. that is why hyypia has been caught at the wings... (where he sucks)
Alonso_Rulz

Postby L-type » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:56 am

Next week you can definitely expect Mourinho to pinpoint our defenses weakness, which is atttempting to beat traore down the win and getting ripped to shreds by Hyypia, and in the rare event you can beat these two walls, theres always Carragher, who'd jump through a brickwall for our club, so don't even think for a second he wouldnt demolish Cole, Lampard, or Gudjohnsen.  But in all seriousness we need to watch their slick passing across the ground aroudn our defense as that was when we were broken down, that and the lucky deflections they got to drogba off someone, if I do recall correctly.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion