Houlliers post match interview - The final straw

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby shankill butcher » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:38 am

Evans wasnt given 130 million to blow either..and at least the team played as a team ,and the players generally liked him..unlike fish eyes!  This team..cant even pass a ball.cant defend...arent motivated...poor is an understatement
and as for you dalglish..(mr sensible)just while you are here...on any forum ive been on ..people are allowed to speak their minds without people like you trying to be the big guy..ive made my point so take it!
Youll Never walk Alone
shankill butcher

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:44 am

shankill butcher wrote:..and at least the team played as a team ,and the players generally liked him..

There have been many players who have come out and said they dont want houllier to leave and stood up for houllier when the media is bad-mouthing him even gerrard has done it.
Do you hate gerrard now because he hasnt got a problem with houllier ?
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shankill butcher » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:51 am

O wat do want him to say--OH I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOULLIER....I CANT STAND THE MAN OR HIS TACTICS ...get real ....do you have a thing for HESKEY -come on now be honest? :D
Youll Never walk Alone
shankill butcher

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:55 am

shankill butcher wrote:do you have a thing for HESKEY -come on now be honest? :D

No I dont have thing for heskey I think he is a great player and a great talent but is falsly being bad-mouthed and put with the likes of biscan.
By the way it was great to see biscan nowhere near the starting 11 he wasnt even on the bench.  :D

Theres no need to say more on heskey as youve already read my thread on him.
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:56 am

Seriously who would you like to be the next manager ?
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Supermarius » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:23 am

Id like Martin Oneill or even Curbishley...be interestling to see what either could do
The reason shankill butcher DOESNT want Oneill is becos-hes celtic manager and hes a rangers fan lol and where we live ..thats the ultimate sin(if yer into all that s##t)
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby Red » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:30 am

shankill butcher wrote:mr sensible)just while you are here...on any forum ive been on ..people are allowed to speak their minds without people like you trying to be the big guy..ive made my point so take it!

try reading the forum rules, which existed before you started to post your tirade. They infact state what is allowed and what is not, not your sense of what every other forum contains. Not all forums are equal, some do contain some form of decorum.
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion