Houllier out petition - My names so far

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby trick110 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:13 pm

Tranmere could win the SPL you dont need to be a great manager to get to a UEFA cup Final
trick110

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:01 pm

trick110 wrote:Tranmere could win the SPL you dont need to be a great manager to get to a UEFA cup Final

The scottish league isnt that bad, the Old Firm could hold their own in the Premiership.
And the other 10 clubs would probably be established 1st Division clubs in terms of ability and players.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby columbia » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:12 pm

Roberts wrote:The Names and who they support are:

Roberts(Liverpool FC) UKFF/Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
BillyBlue(Manchester United & Linfield FC) UKFF
Loftus(Queens Park Rangers) UKFF
Pilgrim Dave(Plymouth Argyle) UKFF
Fernando Cavenaghi(River Plate) UKFF
SuperFuller(Preston North End) UKFF
Back of the Net(Liverpool FC) UKFF
Magpie 9(Newcastle United) UKFF
Dom1(Everton FC) UKFF/Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
We are Rovers(Sligo Rovers) UKFF
Brandy 86(Derry City) UKFF
GunnerGirl(Arsenal) UKFF
Kopone/Kopper(Liverpool FC) UKFF/Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
Warrington Wolf(Liverpool FC) UKFF
Bradleynio(Arsenal FC) UKFF
Supermarius(Liverpool FC) Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
Gilly19(Liverpool FC) Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
YNWA(Liverpool FC) Liverpool FC Discussion Forums

oh thats a mighty list. Tell me please what you expect to do with this list, present it to dave moores and go "look i told you so 19 people on an internet forum think houllier should leave, march into his office right now and tell him he's history". Basically mate we have no power espescially with an internet petition. A petition is pointless, if you want to even stand a chance of beeing succesfull then go around liverpool and try and organize a proper protest. 19 people who signed a petition on the internet will mean f##k all to anyone on the liverpool board and nor should it. I will not sign your petition for the above reason and that i believe in standing by the man in charge.
columbia

Postby ynwa » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:58 pm

get the french frog out he has lost the pasion for football since his heart scared buying second rated signing yes he might have cups. he said it will take 5 years for us to win the league this is his 5 year and liverpool r not going to win the league get oniel down here to give the players a kicking up the a#se and get the passion back
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:33 pm

is it true some one taking our liverpool
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby THEBARON » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:36 pm

Yes you can add my name to the list.
All the Houllier apologists are entitled to their view and that is one of the purposes of a forum such as this. That doesn't necessarily that they are right.
If you stand by the man in charge then you accept that being 26 points behind the leaders with  13 games left is ok. It means that having spent over £ 100 million on players aiming for a top 4 finish is acceptable. It means that you are taken in by Houllier and his spin.
Earlier in the season Houllier and his supporters pointed to our injury list as an excuse for  our poor results  - well you cannot use that anymore. When Houllier picked his team for Fratton Park he had pretty much a full squad to pick from , Kewell was suspended not injured.
Truth is that some of the players are simply not good enough or not sufficiently motivated. Whose fault is that ?
Fine if you don't want to sign a petition , I respect your views , but at least we are showing that we give a s##t about the club.
Wish I could say the same about the Chairman....
THEBARON

Postby Daz D » Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:22 pm

Houllier must go theres no doubt, but the best, and it looks like only way, is to make yourself heard and seen at games. Chants, banners, protests outside the ground and he will go, I assure you of that. They aint listening to the fans, so we got to shout louder and make them feel the heat. Beleive me, as soon as the board start feeling some, he will be gone. They are putting on the good nature of our support right now. Far too patient for too long. If he had been at Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea he would have gone long ago.
Daz D

Postby Stan Laurel » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:06 pm

Get rid of him now!!! Hope we will win on this thursday night and I will be nervous to watch the game!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kevin_keegan4manager » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:37 pm

bring in Keegan as manager.....houlier to resign or just open the door and boot him out of it,,as a bouncer wouldn't put up with so much s##t.....
kevin_keegan4manager

Postby ynwa » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:41 pm

f##k off with keegan he is sh##e
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:49 pm

columbia wrote:
Roberts wrote:The Names and who they support are:

Roberts(Liverpool FC) UKFF/Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
BillyBlue(Manchester United & Linfield FC) UKFF
Loftus(Queens Park Rangers) UKFF
Pilgrim Dave(Plymouth Argyle) UKFF
Fernando Cavenaghi(River Plate) UKFF
SuperFuller(Preston North End) UKFF
Back of the Net(Liverpool FC) UKFF
Magpie 9(Newcastle United) UKFF
Dom1(Everton FC) UKFF/Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
We are Rovers(Sligo Rovers) UKFF
Brandy 86(Derry City) UKFF
GunnerGirl(Arsenal) UKFF
Kopone/Kopper(Liverpool FC) UKFF/Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
Warrington Wolf(Liverpool FC) UKFF
Bradleynio(Arsenal FC) UKFF
Supermarius(Liverpool FC) Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
Gilly19(Liverpool FC) Liverpool FC Discussion Forums
YNWA(Liverpool FC) Liverpool FC Discussion Forums

oh thats a mighty list. Tell me please what you expect to do with this list, present it to dave moores and go "look i told you so 19 people on an internet forum think houllier should leave, march into his office right now and tell him he's history". Basically mate we have no power espescially with an internet petition. A petition is pointless, if you want to even stand a chance of beeing succesfull then go around liverpool and try and organize a proper protest. 19 people who signed a petition on the internet will mean f##k all to anyone on the liverpool board and nor should it. I will not sign your petition for the above reason and that i believe in standing by the man in charge.

Its 19 and rising, every bit counts.
So sitting here and accepting it is going to make everything okay is it?
If we all show our discontent by boycotting games and refusing to cheer the team on and the board will HAVE get the message and give the manager the boot.
If you stand by the man we have in charge at the moment it makes it clear that you dont want the club to succeed because I promise you it isnt going to happen under Houllier.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby ynwa » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:11 pm

who would have o'neil toshak mclaren or chartions manger
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:23 am

YES !!!!!!!!!! Souness was 10 times worse  !!!!!!! You are losing your objectivity my friend . I know feelings are running high but FFS !!!!!! Can you imagine GH publiscing his "Heart Op Story" in the SUN on the ANNIVERSARY of Hillsborough ? get a grip lad !!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:24 am

PLUS I'm signing NO petition  !!!!!!!! No thanks , !!!!!!!!!!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:35 am

Dalglish wrote:YES !!!!!!!!!! Souness was 10 times worse  !!!!!!! You are losing your objectivity my friend . I know feelings are running high but FFS !!!!!! Can you imagine GH publiscing his "Heart Op Story" in the SUN on the ANNIVERSARY of Hillsborough ? get a grip lad !!!

What has my petition got to do with Souness?

Roberts
82-1074641017

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion