Houllier isn't the only man we should..... - ...complain about, the refs are rubbish

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:42 pm

Houllier isn't the only man we should be complaining about; the referee last night - and referees in general at the moment, are officiating in an abysmal way.
I read recently that referees are soon to be punished for mistakes that they make; it's about time they did because their errors are ruining the game at the moment. The penalty Marseille were awarded last night for instance, should not have stood. As Kenny Dalglish said in the C5 studio at half-time: "the referee should award a free-kick at the original place of offence." It was blatantly obvious that Biscan's foul was outside the penalty box.
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby olympiquefan » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:44 pm

GERRRRARRRD get out of "Bring Dalglish Back"

:D
olympiquefan

Postby JBG » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:05 pm

Fair enough but these things tend to average themselves out.

Anyway, didn't Houllier lambast David Moyes and Gordon Strachen not long back with his infamous qoute of British managers always blaming their problems on bad refereeing?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:21 pm

He said "British managers were always moaning about referees"
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:32 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Fair enough but these things tend to average themselves out.

Anyway, didn't Houllier lambast David Moyes and Gordon Strachen not long back with his infamous qoute of British managers always blaming their problems on bad refereeing?

My assertion was made on the basis that, I don't think it's fair when referees make such appalling decisions and then Liverpool fans look at such a result and jump on the usual bandwagon and blame the result on Houllier. Maybe if the refs had the decency to own up and accept the blame, then Houllier wouldn't take as much criticism.
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:34 pm

Oh, by the way; I'm not bitter about last night's result, but who let the Marseille fan into the forum: didn't you lot get the European Cup taken away from you for CHEATING - you're just like boring Arsenal!!!!
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby olympiquefan » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:42 pm

Bring Dalglish back wrote:Oh, by the way; I'm not bitter about last night's result, but who let the Marseille fan into the forum: didn't you lot get the European Cup taken away from you for CHEATING - you're just like boring Arsenal!!!!

that's not fair.
i'm going.
You're not enough polite
If you see Gerard Houllier say him we love him yeah yeah yeah
olympiquefan

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion