Hope for the future - Not with that bunch

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:15 pm

If one thing has dawned on me watching that inept performance and disgraceful excuse for football is that with L'Tallec,Cheyrou and many others loaned out (Not sold) is That if we have any major injuries god help us cos we are in deep doo doo.

No fight no class and absolutely no ounce of pride for the shirt bieng paraded around the pitch like a dish cloth, i was so embaressed i hid my face on numerous occassions in disbelief at what was taking place on the field.

There are not many occassions i fell sorry for people but i felt very depressed for big Hyppia and Baros because i only dread to think what was wondering around thier heads.

After all is said and done we have no Players capable of cover for the first team and no money to build rafa his own side and to think our academy was on par with Ajax i can only hope i never see any of those players in the forseeable future.

I would call back most players on loan and erge the Chairman to pull his finger out and find investment fast becuase if thats what LFC's future holds it looks incredibly bleek.

WALK ON
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby YoungAdam » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:43 pm

I know they played poorly but they were playing against a more experienced first team. I'm as upset as anyone at the moment but we can't write off the club's future on one game.
YoungAdam

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:44 pm

no but they shudnt hav lost mate thats whats bein said. we couldnt even pass an we cnt all blame that on the pitch now can we tut tut
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby YoungAdam » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:47 pm

I'll get some stick for this later, one of my mates is a Burnley fan. Think I might have to blame a mixture of inexperience and a rubbish pitch.

Any other suggestions for how I can ease the pain?
YoungAdam

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:48 pm

i was expecting the pitch to be a bit better mind havin like 11 days to sort it out....but fair play it was the flatest pitch i hav ever seen lol :)
Tobin*LFC*

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:50 pm

no jus admit that burnley deserved ther win an they got it
jus agree wiv him cuz we didnt derserve to win tonite sadly enuff
so dnt make no excusses an jus face the fact that we lost fair an square :(
Tobin*LFC*

Postby YoungAdam » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:51 pm

Good advice
YoungAdam

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:52 pm

Tobin*LFC* wrote:i was expecting the pitch to be a bit better mind havin like 11 days to sort it out....but fair play it was the flatest pitch i hav ever seen lol :)

Don't try to make excuses for them.  It was the worst performance by a liverpool team I have ever seen.  They showed no desire to win the match.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:53 pm

it will amke yur life easier in ther long rum mate believe
ive been there plenty ov times wen the mancs hav beated liverpool :(
Tobin*LFC*

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:56 pm

beaten*

Quote (Tobin*LFC* @ Jan. 18 2005,22:48)
i was expecting the pitch to be a bit better mind havin like 11 days to sort it out....but fair play it was the flatest pitch i hav ever seen lol 

Don't try to make excuses for them.  It was the worst performance by a liverpool team I have ever seen.  They showed no desire to win the match.

i wasnt trying to make excusses up for them i no it was a sh!t performance but still the pitch wasnt good
Tobin*LFC*

Postby mistyred » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:05 am

Sorry i didn't not say our future as a club is doomed just on todays performance the Kids don't look ready and if that's the case nobody of any note will come through the youth system for now.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:08 am

Just got back from the game and if someone comes on here and says it might be a "blessing in Disguise" or "our priority is the CL" then your misguided  ???

NO Passion ,NO pride,  NO Playmakers, NO Ideas, NO Invention and ffs please NO BISCAN !!!!!!

Benitez picks the team so has to take some responsibility and if as has been suggested he isn't interested in the World's Greatest Cup competition then perhaps next time he could forewarn the fans and we wil stay away from this reserve team fixture ! 

I'm too angry for words at the moment after an abject performance that i witnessed tonight !!!!!!!!!!!

I've copied and pasted this from the other thread cos its bene jhijacked by members havinga personal spat !
???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:12 am

whose that having a spat

plus i think we are all over reacting here people, i think we need to calm down a little cos this is not on, i suggest you go to bed, get your head down and come back on here once you have read the morning paper and have more clarity in your though
109-1105722616

Postby mistyred » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:16 am

Are you kidding? won't go nowhere near the papers i'll probably blow my head off after reading the clap trap they come out with :)
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:17 am

Dont patronise me Mark.

I haven't got a problem with Rafa mate but I don't believe he is untouchable either !!!! He has been found out on a couple of occasions this season and tonight was one of them. It doesn't mean he is suddenly the worlds worst manager but neither is he the best when he gets it right. I've enjoyed the rolollercoaster ride this season and the entertainment value has been high and I've always come away  from most games feeling encouraged. tonight was a rare exception.

All I expect from my team is not that they win every game but they show a little pride and passion and ability when they wear the liverpool shirt.

And if Rafa as it is being suggested doesn't rate the FA Cup then he might want to make that clear before asking fans to travel (Twice) to watcha  reserve team fixture ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion