Hello fella's. long time no type! - Looking foward to sunday?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 06, 2006 7:12 pm

Morth wrote:This thread has all the lyrical glory of a half eaten donut basking in soya sauce.

actually, i just sen this to bob dylan whos gonna release a double album based on it

:nod

i wish that i could sometimes see
a poem pretty as a tree

is that one?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat May 06, 2006 7:27 pm

Morth wrote:This thread has all the lyrical glory of a half eaten donut basking in soya sauce.

:laugh:
48-1119859832

Postby anti-hero » Sat May 06, 2006 7:48 pm

:wwww
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Sun May 07, 2006 9:56 am

Mark 23 wrote:To be fair, Portsmouth weren't one of the sides I wanted to go down.  I have a bit of a soft spot for them, but I can see us beating them 2-0.

Really ?

I like Harry Redknapp as a manager not sure why, maybe something to do with Jamie being one of my favourite players during our barren 90's.
But Pompey ? Its f'ckin miles away, and the supporter who rings that bell all the way through the match does my head right in. That bell would be wrapped round the back of his head if you were sitting next to him. And whats with that fat tatooed fella with the blue wig on and no top with the waste coat (what a bell)
I also hate the play up pompey shout, thats sung constantly.
To be fair at least 2 former mancs went down instead.
I think we will win today, after seeing Rafa's interview i think we will play a near full strength team, if we do we are too strong.
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Sun May 07, 2006 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun May 07, 2006 2:23 pm

Mark 23 wrote:To be fair, Portsmouth weren't one of the sides I wanted to go down.  I have a bit of a soft spot for them, but I can see us beating them 2-0.

Actually i wanted to go down so we could snatch D'Allesandro under their noses. Hes pure class and deserves to play for a top club. How Portsmouth got him even if it is on loan is beyond me.

He is probabaly the Argie equivilent of Joaquin and I stand my my comment when i say in my onpinion he is as good as Joaquin and more consistent when playing for both club (even before he moved to Pompey) and country.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pompey » Sun May 07, 2006 7:57 pm

A Top club eh? Like Liverpool?

Tell you what fella, there's only one top and biggest club in England and that's Man Utd, far bigger and better.

As far as a top club, Liverpool? I'd prefer to go to Arsenal, Man Utd or Chelsea.

P.s Your support today was absolutely disgraceful, didn't sing n numbers were sh|te.

Quietiest set of fans at fratton this season, the odd 'liverpoooooooool', fuggin disgrace were your fans. Keep that big nosed phil thompson shut too.

Good luck in the final
Pompey

Postby dward » Sun May 07, 2006 8:04 pm

Pompey wrote:A Top club eh? Like Liverpool?

Tell you what fella, there's only one top and biggest club in England and that's Man Utd, far bigger and better.

As far as a top club, Liverpool? I'd prefer to go to Arsenal, Man Utd or Chelsea.

P.s Your support today was absolutely disgraceful, didn't sing n numbers were sh|te.

Quietiest set of fans at fratton this season, the odd 'liverpoooooooool', fuggin disgrace were your fans. Keep that big nosed phil thompson shut too.

Good luck in the final

someone's upset that their team has lost to us 3 times this season

:D  :D  :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun May 07, 2006 8:06 pm

I've never held a Pompey fan in the same bitter and sore loser section like Chelsea fans but the above post from, Pompey deffo deserves an award for perhaps the most bitter post of the season. :D

Liverpool are a top established club, incase you hadn't noticed we finished a point behind United and finished 3rd as well as being in three finals in two seasons, if that's not the signs of a big club that nothing is, quite frankly.
48-1119859832

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun May 07, 2006 8:25 pm

Good luck in the final

Behave yourself you bitter bastard.  Do you know what you sound like?

Of course Manchester United are far bigger and better.  Of course, of course, of course they are.  They've won more trophies than anyone SINCE 1992.  That makes them the biggest team in the Universe according to the media, who aren't biased at all.  Whoa, actually, let me take a step back.  Hang on, Rooney plays for them, I forgot.  That makes them better.  Hang on, Alex the Knight manages them, that makes them better as well.  What was I thinking criticising them?  If the BBC and SKY don't say that he wont talk to them.  Weird or what? 

My fucking arse.

Admittedly, one point ahead of us technically in the grand scheme makes them better but we'll remedy that in twelve months time.  Plus, I will not admit they have been better than us this season.  Simply because I believe it's not true.

Acknowledge you support a shit team who you are only supporting because of geography (you sound like a Man Utd, Arsenal or even worse an Everton fan with your comments, so consider yourself lucky you 'only' support Portsmouth, it could be worse), acknowledge our away support is the best in the country and instead of logging onto the boards of the reigning Champions of Europe and if you want to get REALLY PEDANTIC, the officially recognised according to FIFA, runners up to the World Club Champions even though we taught them a footballing lesson, go and analyse with your own set of fans on your own message board why you'll never even achieve 1% of what Liverpool Football Club have thrown away becasue it was beneath Liverpool Football Club to make an effort to achieve what Portsmouth never, ever, can dream of.

Won a couple of play offs have we?  Or signed a Championship player or two?  Eh?  Reached the fourth round of the Carling Cup have we?  Signed a player from the bargain basement and made him an unknown disposable Premiership player have we, who'll be off like lightning when a bigger club approaches his agent?  Made the FA Cup fifth round have we?  Eh, eh?  What have Portsmouth done that's worth any kind of respect?  Next season when you get relegated, you might win the 2007-2008 Coca-Cola Championship. 

Get the open top buses out, my God will my face be red when we re-visit this thread?  Jeez, I'll be so embarassed.  Winning the Coca-Cola b*ll*c*ks league.  I'll be so gutted I typed this when you log back on to brag about it.

Come back when you've actually achieved something, and I'm not talking about surviving relegation.

Your club will never amount to anything.  You're only there to make the numbers up, and I pity you for that.  Whereas we are season-in, season-out contenders, if not Champions of the major trophies the game of football has to offer.

How does it feel?
jonnymac1979

Postby red37 » Sun May 07, 2006 8:26 pm

waheyy!  its pompo gruff again   

harry who.... :rasp

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sun May 07, 2006 9:15 pm

A Top club eh? Like Liverpool?

It's bad enough that you've gotten beaten by us three times this season, no need to make a fool out of yourself.

Liverpool Football Club is the most successful club in British history. That's not a biased opinion, that's a fact.

Liverpool [18 league titles] > [Man Utd 15 league titles], 18 has always been bigger than 15 and you should had been taught that in school.

Liverpool [5 European Cups] > [Man Utd 2 European Cups], 5 has always been bigger than 2.

Liverpool > Man Utd.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby shanks » Sun May 07, 2006 9:21 pm

i heard or read some were that 82 points is the highest we have ever had in the prem :;):
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sun May 07, 2006 9:25 pm

shanks wrote:i heard or read some were that 82 points is the highest we have ever had in the prem :;):

It's our highest points tally since we started playing 38 games a season.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby pur3 rav3r » Sun May 07, 2006 9:34 pm

wat the hell happened to this thread it started off nice and now it has just gone wrong.
i like the redknapps and alot of stuff they hav to do with so i like pompey  but i hav to say that liverpool would of had to be played really badly for it to turn into a draw today as the result showed. and as far as man u goes look at how much money they hav and hav spent on there players compared to us and look at who is doing better this season and i would say last season aswell. they may hav more money but that dont mean anything we hav the heart and extra push wat most clubs dont hav and they couldn't build a stadium big enough to hold all of our supporters. we hav huge support from all over the world and not many clubs can say that
Last edited by pur3 rav3r on Sun May 07, 2006 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P to the 96 that lost there lives on 15th of april 1989
"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"
pur3 rav3r
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun May 07, 2006 9:44 pm

Good luck in the final

It went wrong when this guest on our forum said this.

He can stick his Pompey up his arse.  If he wants to big up Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea, he should support them.

In fact, he proably will when Portsmouth get relegated.

He talks about us being quiet at Fratton?  I don't actually believe that, because our away support is consistently brilliant, but I'd rather be quiet than complete and utter shit.

Only Birmingham at St. Andrews in the FA Cup were a worse side this season to play Liverpool than Portsmouth at Anfield back in November when we strolled to a 3-0 win.  It could have been 10-0, Portsmouth were so woeful.  The only player that looked like he could cause a problem for us that day, Lua-Lua, was brought off by their inept manager Perrin.  Absolutely clueless.  Didn't deserve to be on the same playing field. 

One of the best ninety minutes I've ever spent at Anfield, even worth watching Crouchy miss the penalty, it was such a stroll, we could afford it.
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion