Hell of a come back - Liverpoolvluton

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:16 pm

:no
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:17 pm

shanks wrote:roykeane16  stick to your own forum, oh by the way roy keane dosent play for mansh**e any more so your names redundant :rasp

Think about it "shanks".
115-1073096938

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:18 pm

Made up at the end :D
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:19 pm

Keane plays for Celtic :D and his number at Celtic is 16 :laugh:

BUT The manc picture roykeane16 posted kind of suggests that he's a manc
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby shanks » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:33 pm

of course hes a manc plain as your nose on your face :eyebrow
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:38 pm

A.B. i thought you would have got that...
115-1073096938

Postby banana » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:58 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Carson - 6. Didn't have much to do except pick the ball out the net, came off his line well and made a couple of decent stops. Was never a penalty.

Finnan - 7. Attacked well defended decently. Involved in most things, good game as usual.

Carragher - 5. Poor game, was unusually below par, looked lost and generally had an allround bad game. Wierd.

Sami - 4. Shocker, was poor on the ball, horribley exposed and had a generally :censored: game. Himself and Carragher were ripped to shreds in the first half and he gave the ball away so many times.

Riise - 6. Done well going forward, was annonymous during defensive duties.

Gerrard - 7. Inspiratational as ever, but was lazy and to be honest i think thought it would be easier than it was.

Sissoko - 5. Terrible game, looked lost, gave the ball away, looked like he was again gonna get sent off.

Alonso - 6. Annonymous, poor game but two wonderfull goals. Failed to dictate the pace untill after 65 minutes and generally bullied all day long by Nicholls.

Kewell - 7. God game, good passes, looked a threat. Took him a while to get into it but when he did his use of the ball was very good.

Crouch - 5. Struggled. Really struggled. Thought his touch was poor unusually and his link up play was non existant. Tried to much at times.

Cisse - 5. Again poor. Poor touches, should have scored twice, poor link up play. Done well for Gerrard's goal however...

Subs:

Sinama Pongolle - 8. Two great goals, great touches, very good general play from the lad.

Kronkamp - 6. Worked hard, didn't really get involved though.

Warnock.... not on long enough to rate.

You've finally lost patience with the big finn as well? That's two miserable games in a row. Will he make it 3 or will Rafa change personell?
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:37 pm

stu_the_red wrote:A.B. i thought you would have got that...

:no, I got it but I'm letting Shanks have some fun trying to guess what he did.
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:38 pm

banana wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:Carson - 6. Didn't have much to do except pick the ball out the net, came off his line well and made a couple of decent stops. Was never a penalty.

Finnan - 7. Attacked well defended decently. Involved in most things, good game as usual.

Carragher - 5. Poor game, was unusually below par, looked lost and generally had an allround bad game. Wierd.

Sami - 4. Shocker, was poor on the ball, horribley exposed and had a generally :censored: game. Himself and Carragher were ripped to shreds in the first half and he gave the ball away so many times.

Gerrard - 7. Inspiratational as ever, but was lazy and to be honest i think thought it would be easier than it was.

Sissoko - 5. Terrible game, looked lost, gave the ball away, looked like he was again gonna get sent off.

Alonso - 6. Annonymous, poor game but two wonderfull goals. Failed to dictate the pace untill after 65 minutes and generally bullied all day long by Nicholls.

Kewell - 7. God game, good passes, looked a threat. Took him a while to get into it but when he did his use of the ball was very good.

Crouch - 5. Struggled. Really struggled. Thought his touch was poor unusually and his link up play was non existant. Tried to much at times.

Cisse - 5. Again poor. Poor touches, should have scored twice, poor link up play. Done well for Gerrard's goal however...

Subs:

Sinama Pongolle - 8. Two great goals, great touches, very good general play from the lad.

You've finally lost patience with the big finn as well? That's two miserable games in a row. Will he make it 3 or will Rafa change personell?

Carragher was poor as well, shoud we replace him too? 2 bad games doesn't make him bad overall, in fact he was one of our best defenders in the last 2 or 3 months.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:43 pm

I missed the game as I was at a wedding. Say the highlights this morning.

Heard it was great for the neutral, but to concede three goals to Luton is below par. That said, credit must be given to Luton, and they have been doing reasonably well in their division this year. Mike Newell looks like an up and coming manager.

Good to see the spirit in our team. Since Istanbul we have come back from the dead a few times: much in the same way that the great Man UTD team of the late 1990s did.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:46 pm

banana wrote:

Subs:

He had a shocker, so did Alonso bar the goals. It happens.

Hyypia, Carragher, Alonso, Sissoko, Cisse and Crouch were awful yesterday, it happens.
115-1073096938

Postby stoney » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:51 pm

stu_the_red wrote:He had a shocker, so did Alonso bar the goals. It happens.

If you're gonna say that Alonso had a shocker 'bar his goals' then Fat Frank pretty much has a shocker every game 'bar his goals'  :laugh:
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:01 pm

Probably. Alonso was woefull untill he scored though. He was annonymous and his passing was a joke...

He improved after he scored.

Looks wierd that having those words in the same scentance doesn't it. ???  :D
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:05 pm

As was the entire team. We made a mistake after the first goal, and that was thinking that the game was going to be easy. Afterwards we found ourselves 2-1 down in that same half.

In other words, we fell asleep and woke up later on. Even Benitez has admitted that.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:34 pm

I've bene watching the goals again this evening and boy were we unlucky with the refs decision for their penalty!

The guy clearly steps on Carson's foot and falls/dives.

However, in the greater scheme of things it didn't really matter and luck irons itself out. Last year we were decimated with injuries, this year we have been quite lucky.
Last edited by JBG on Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion