Has anfield lost its atmosphere - What happend to all the singing

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:25 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Lee J wrote:REDTILLDEAD - I find you quite abusive towards anything that anyone says, not just me.

for instance, that post where you answered DES. Perfectly reasonable question and you gave an abusive answer. Now I've got a yellow card for this kind of behaviour towards other forum members and I am now a reformed character trying to get on around here. Please watch the level of abuse you post when answering threads.

just some advice.

Take my advice then and dont annoy me....and as for abusive comments...i can give just as well as receive them!...dont come on here telling e i know nothing about L.F.C.....I was following them when you were still "pooing in your nappies".  :veryangry

Now you might have forgot but you actually started the abuse but we'll let that one pass.

Listen, your a liverpool fan & Im a liverpool fan so in that respect we are no different. You live in Liverpool & I live in Yorkshire, so what? What difference does it really make? none what so ever.

let's just get on with life.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mitch22 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:35 pm

put an end to this argument and think of happy songs when your down :D :D
Image :p :p
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:53 pm

Ok guys mayby i was a bit out of order...anyway i'm off now got to get ready to meet my mates and get myself down to Anfield...big game on tonight...i am looking forward to it ....hey lee shall i give them a shout for you?...typical scouse humour...no hard feelings eh? :D
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DAV » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:55 pm

No wonder people don't want to post on here anymore,
When Idiots go round slagging everyone off.
REDTILLDEAD
So only people from Liverpool are true fans and no how to sing,and you seem to think no one else has a right to attend games.
Well does this also mean any players who arn't born in Liverpool should be banned from Anfield to?
I'm from Yorkshire,season ticket holder and have been attending since 1987 on a regular basis. Been all over uk and Europe watching the reds.
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:39 pm

As i live in Liverpool and have spoken to many a
"local" the common feeling is that too many ooters are jumping on the band wagon cos' its fashionable to follow L.F.c. If i recall in the 70s and 80s 90% of LFC fans were "home based" yet now you here that many "foreign accents at anfield...so what does that tell you?...for me its a priviledge to follow L.F.C.....for you its a choice!. :nod
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Um Ba » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:41 pm

Um Ba, Um Ba Ya Stick It Up Ya Jumpa!!  :eyebrow  :eyebrow
Um Ba

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:43 pm

john craig wrote:
dawson99 wrote:its because u scousers keep selling your tickets to us ooters... shame on you all

Definitely the feckin ooters' fault, between killing the atmosphere at Anfield and taking away the identity of the club I have no respect for any of them :laugh:

Totally agree with that!. :nod
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CousinIT » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:27 am

I'd say Anfield has lost it's atomosphere. Back before the seats were introduced the whole ground used to sway bak and forth but now everyone is ridgit. We had some great nights back in the old days but now fans don't seem to understand the value of a good sing song. Won't stop me singing though.

I think the prices of tickets has stopped the more common supporters going. I mean it hasn't stopped me going but sooner or later it will. The prices are out of range for people on the dole and therefore only alows the more wealthier people go who don't understand what it used to be like when tickets would cost you little more than £2.
Last edited by CousinIT on Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
You'll Never Walk Alone

18 League Titles
5 European Cups
7 FA Cups
7 League Cups
CousinIT

Postby DAV » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:26 am

CousinIT
you talk sense
unlike some on here 
(REDTILLDEAD)
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:14 am

So last night was a European night, midweek game at home yet only managed 40,058 ???

where we're all your locals last night? there was room.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion